• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such threaths from these animals should be considered same as a terrorist attack and should be responded accordingly. I don't see any point waiting for the inevitable.

I wrote this a week ago. That threat was enough and legitimate reason for a preemtive strike in order to keep our troops safe. I don't understand why they were even considering a false flag operation, even on an empty field. Yeah let's hang the ones who leaked this and all but this raises several questions. Has there been such false flag operations before? If so, has anybody get hurt as a result? Was the murder of Burakcan Karamanoglu an 'accident' during such operation? If not, why his murderer is still among us? And the list goes on...

The government has lost its credibility, even about our national security and something must be done to reconstitute it.

Can someone enlighten me how Turkey is going to protect the tomb without Syria's permission ?

Is there any deal between the two countries ? or Turkey is going to do this in his own way ?

Can someone enlighten me how Turkey is going to protect the tomb without Syria's permission ?

Is there any deal between the two countries ?
The tomb is officially a part of Turkey, and Turkey can have guards there based on their deal with France.

Is there any deal between the two countries ? or Turkey is going to do this in his own way ?

Air intervention first

First, the air force would go into action if there is an ISIS attack. Squadrons on standby at Malatya, Merzifon and Diyarbakir air bases would take part. Target coordinates to be attacked were determined long ago. Locations and deployment of ISIS units are known.

According to estimates, our planes would reach the operation area in two minutes and finish their attacks in 1.5 minutes. Therefore, the planes would conclude their operation in a total of 5.5 minutes.

Special forces next

What happens if the air operation did not achieve its objective? The TSK is planning to use its ground forces in such a situation. A special forces battalion on standby at the border would go into action. It would be heliported to the tomb area with Skorsky helicopters, complete the operation and will immediately return to Turkey. We are told that this special forces battalion is equipped with eight to 10 times more firepower and destructive capacity than a regular battalion.

Cobra type helicopters

If the first two stages did not achieve the objective, a third phase would be activated. Cobra-type assault helicopters would rapidly be sent in for a massive intervention. During all phases of the operation, Turkish artillery based on the border would provide nonstop fire support.

1,000 ISIS fighters

At the moment, 500 to 1,000 ISIS militants are believed to be in the area. According to information received, ISIS militants have limited mobility. They have DshK-type heavy machine guns and mortar tubes mounted on pickup trucks. Although they have the military superiority in the area, they are not deployed and move about in military configurations.

www.al-monitor.com/pulse/security/2014/03/turkey-military-plan-rescure-soldiers-based-syria.html##ixzz2x4h3tv1Q

Anyone can tell me what is ISIS and who funds them?? ,A link not too bulky will do.

No , I mean the fighter jets should cross Syrian borders to reach the tomb even if they want to do this from the sea side .

Is it a deal between the countries to let Turkey use aircraft in Syrian soil ? if not , will Syrian government give the permission ( especially after shooting down their Mig 23 and mil ) ?

Some people say in order to launch a massive pressure against Erdogan is to do a false flag inside the Turkish soil.

Some people say false flag inside the Turkish soil to launch a military invasion in North Syria to push ISIL away and replace them.

Either one of them. Kinda disgrace as if they are going to kill their own people in a false flag op.

No , I mean the fighter jets should cross Syrian borders to reach the tomb even if they want to do this from the sea side .

Is it a deal between the countries to let Turkey use aircraft in Syrian soil ? if not , will Syrian government give the permission ( especially after shooting down their Mig 23 and mil ) ?
Syrian govt won't give permission, that's pretty obvious, i think. plus, such a deal won't work between Turkey and Syria now. There is also a rumor that Assad and ISIL are working together, or perhaps leaving each other alone and dealing with their own direct enemies. So, i think things will get ugly not too far in the future.

Some people say in order to launch a massive pressure against Erdogan is to do a false flag inside the Turkish soil.

Some people say false flag inside the Turkish soil to launch a military invasion in North Syria to push ISIL away and replace them.

Either one of them. Kinda disgrace as if they are going to kill their own people in a false flag op.
it's rather the second one, but what did you mean with ' replace them' ?
and in the recordings there were no explicit links to ' killing own people', it might be possible though, they were talking about dropping missiles on empty places or shooting at the tomb (also on the soldiers there or not is the question).

it's rather the second one, but what did you mean with ' replace them' ?
and in the recordings there were no explicit links to ' killing own people', it might be possible though, they were talking about dropping missiles on empty places or shooting at the tomb (also on the soldiers there or not is the question).
Replace them to FSA as they claim to prefer for safety/security reason?

But what kind of people would OPENLY say they would do false flag op when they were meant to keep it secret??? This news is everywhere now.

But what kind of people would OPENLY say they would do false flag op??? This news is everywhere now.

Well no body was saying it openly. The conversation got tapped off.
What bothers me is that some people are displaying it as a false flag to go in to war against Syria.

Ooh and by the way, in the conversation the false flag was proposed by the head of secret service, so that they can get international support for such a operation.

The other two guys don't see a need for this, since a war against al qaida will gain international support anyway.

So nothing was decided.

But what kind of people would OPENLY say they would do false flag op when they were meant to keep it secret??? This news is everywhere now.
well, it wasn't supposed to be open. but to understand this issue, you are going to need to know about the Gulen movement, its problem with Erdogan etc. too long story. it's not like they deliberately allowed such a thing to be leaked.

yeah, in case of an attack, the plan should be to allow FSA to fill the vacuum after the Isil has taken a beating and when Turkish army returns. Apparently one of the guys in the recordings was quite confident about FSA, saying things like 'FSA doesn't need weapons, giving them ammo would suffice'.

Last edited:
I don't know the real details but why does Erdogan have to block YouTbe or anything else?

Isn't this reflecting his real intention towards Turkish people?

I also thought about that. That's why we need a legitimate reason to do cross border operations. Most possibly, we have to neutralize Syrian AA and incoming fighter jets.

Back
Top Bottom