• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good move by erdogan, kick american IT companies out of turkey an replace it with turkish and russian ones

I'm just sick of one lined, clueless comments..... at least read the thread first before posting.....:hitwall:

Proxy kullanmakla uğraşma dns ayalarını 8.8.4.4 ve 8.8.8.8 e değiştir.

1148795_584240561673096_1397749334_n.jpg

:rofl:

I understand that ISIS is a threat to our country and something should be done, but don't you see that we're fighting an enemy we somehow created or at least helped to create?

I understand that publishing something like this is treason (lets put ethics and morals aside for now) but what kind of amateurs are working for MIT and military? How is it even possible to record something like that.

I have to say that I supported the rebells initially when this hell started but I would be glad if everything went back to normal with Syria and Assad.

Well, i was not comfortable with twitter ban but the last vid seems to be an threat to our national security, they should just reopen it after the vid is removed.

You can not remove something from the Internet, everyone should accept that and deal with it. These videos have been uploaded on a dozen more websites.

Solution:
a) Don't be scum
b) if you are scum don't get caught

Youtube won't be unblocked for different reasons. Say good bye to it once again.

Well, i was not comfortable with twitter ban but the last vid seems to be an threat to our national security, they should just reopen it after the vid is removed.

I think the government did good to ban youtube. That move forced youtube to immediately remove the videos.

But the issue is;

1-) These specific videos are being uploaded again and again on different accounts, as youtube continues to remove them.
2-) Cat is out of the bag. National security already compromised what is good in banning youtube..... every foreign agency and groups like ISIL and their variants get their hands on these videos already.

I think the government did good to ban youtube. That move forced youtube to immediately remove the videos.

But the issue is;

1-) These specific videos are being uploaded again and again on different accounts, as youtube continues to remove them.
2-) Cat is out of the bag. National security already compromised what is good in banning youtube..... every foreign agency and groups like ISIL and their variants get their hands on these videos already.
Yeah they are just using You Tube ban as a warning since its the most popular among them, i think they are well avare that the ban doesnt prevent anything, but still they should reopen it.

but still they should reopen it.

I believe when this issue drops from headlines. They are going reopen youtube... or they will use it as pretext to cover incoming tapes. Knowing Erdogan answer shouldn't be hard.

But also government is being criticized by both Turkish people and international community for these bans.

I bet they will reopen both youtube and twitter after elections.

My guts says that what happened today is just the beginning of worse things to come.

Lots of videos came out in the last few months, but this one is different.

Issue is not dragging Turkey into a war but to protect our national security.

Leaking this conversation and compromising our national security is an undisputed treason... there is no sugar coating. Who ever leaked this should be hanged.

Back
Top Bottom