• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again Turkey started that with TV series. And anyway relationships were destroyed after Gaza war. Then all drills were canceled.

This is article in Hebrew on most popular internet portal: ynet ??????: ???????? ??????? ?????, ???? ?????? - ?????

l[/url]
Do Israeli watch Turkish soaps?

You dont nothing about jews in the last years of the ottoman. I dont know what you read but the jews are one of the sponsors of the ww1 against Ottomans.

Yea, it was just a plan to create Israel.

Iran hates israel + south azerbaycan in Iran + Israel suppllies arms and loby support to azerbaycan = azerbaycan and israel deep/benefitial/close/natural friends and allies.

You are a little delusional and confused. Since when is TV series an official representation of government opinion and policy?
These series are aired on state TV.

How Israel retaliated in an official diplomatic setting, by mistreating the ambassador like that, was simply highly irrational.
It was a personal mistake of some guy and he apologized for it. Fact that it did not change anything, relationships were frozen before that.

Let's see what will be Erdogan's next move,it was a good excuse for him to get in to Arab's hearts,what will happen next?

Lieberman might not be diplomatic but what he said was correct.
A foreign minister must be diplomatic. If he cant he should not be a foreign minister.

A clown is someone who does not accept the fact that Erdogan sponsored a terrorist flotilla to provoke Israel. Which Erdogan accomplished.
Erdogan's flotillas wont provoke Israel again.

So clown Lieberman should sit quiet and spare us of his bitchings.

BREAKING NEWS: ISRAEL REMOVES THE GAZZA BLOCKADE

Back to topic fellas and my fellow citizens, you're wrong. At WWI, The Jews whom were Ottoman citizens, they did NOT betrayed. They fought in the South Front of WWI ottoman lands. I don't know why some of our brothers hate Israel. But personally, i like israel and it's people.

Let's see what will be Erdogan's next move,it was a good excuse for him to get in to Arab's hearts,what will happen next?

Great news for me, some Arabs have gone too far in praising Erdogan, I hope Iran do the same one day as well and get off our backs..:tup:

Great news for me, some Arabs have gone too far in praising Erdogan, I hope Iran do the same one day as well and get off our backs..:tup:

Yeah I agree, we should also be as far as possible from Arab world, we have sacrificed too much already.But not now,when things get more stable,it can happen.
It would be a win-win game.Turkey is better off with Israel too,they have been allies for many years.

Yeah I agree, we should also be as far as possible from Arab world, we have sacrificed too much already.But not now,when things get more stable,it can happen.
It would be a win-win game.

I 100% agree although I would replace the word "sacrificed" with "caused too much damage". I just don't want Turkey to do the same and pretend to be Arabs more than Arabs.

I have seen lots of crazy comments in web. Anyone thinks similar (I don't) ?
"This is the first step in the attack on Iran. Israel and Turkey get along, paving the way for the use of Turkish airbases by USAF and IAF aircraft. The attack will come in a matter of days."

A foreign minister must be diplomatic. If he cant he should not be a foreign minister.

Erdogan's flotillas wont provoke Israel again.

So clown Lieberman should sit quiet and spare us of his bitchings.

He is patriotic and what i don't tolerate is leftist bitching, like the one's you've copy pasted through Google Translate.

I have seen lots of crazy comments in web. Anyone thinks similar (I don't) ?
"This is the first step in the attack on Iran. Israel and Turkey get along, paving the way for the use of Turkish airbases by USAF and IAF aircraft."

All of'em are actually true if you delete the ETA part of the attack

He is patriotic and what i don't tolerate is leftist bitching, like the one's you've copy pasted through Google Translate.
So Barak who led an armor battalion in Chinese Farms battle, or Netanyahu who was an officer in SF are less patriotic than club bouncer Lieberman? He is a cheap populist, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom