Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of'em are actually true if you delete the ETA part of the attack

I can't see Turkey will throw itself in to the fire, for a mere apology. We didn't let US in the Iraq war to use our lands or airspace. Why should we ever let Israel?

You dont nothing about jews in the last years of the ottoman.
Why should you accept your opinion, since you haven't backed it up with anything specific?

I dont know what you read but the jews are one of the sponsors of the ww1 against Ottomans.
This one leaves me scratching my head. Are you recycling Nazi rubbish or do you actually have substantial information?

It is official. I have been saying to for months on this forum. One day Israel will apologize. The Jewish members on this forum said that was never going to happen.
Atawolf, what will you do now if Erdogan insists on maintaining a hostile stance towards Israel, despite the apology? Would you stand with your PM or denounce him?

Do general Turkish love Israelis. I thought every muslims hate them.

Atawolf, what will you do now if Erdogan insists on maintaining a hostile stance towards Israel, despite the apology? Would you stand with your PM or denounce him?
:raise:

I think Erdogan will keep hostile stance towards Israel. Only diplomatic relations will recover nothing more.

I think Erdogan will keep hostile stance towards Israel. Only diplomatic relations will recover nothing more.
Dr. Daniel Pipes thinks it's more likely that "the AKP government to pocket this apology and use as a building block for its neo-Ottoman empire: link

Dr. Daniel Pipes thinks it's more likely that "the AKP government to pocket this apology and use as a building block for its neo-Ottoman empire: link

I couldn't understand the guy! How can one use an apology "as a building block for its neo-Ottoman empire"

So Barak who led an armor battalion in Chinese Farms battle, or Netanyahu who was an officer in SF are less patriotic than club bouncer Lieberman? He is a cheap populist, nothing more.
Barak was a great soldier, the best, but he was a failure as a PM and as a DM. And as you might recall, he was willing to give up half of Jerusalem to the terrorist Arafat. His wishful thinking was felt by all Israelis during the Second Intifida and the Second Lebanon war. As for Netanyahu, i didn't vote for him and i never will.

Lieberman came from humble beginnings and became the FM of one of the strongest countries in the world, if that does not earn your respect(Which you clearly lack), i do not know what does.

Do general Turkish love Israelis. I thought every muslims hate them.
Only the lunatic and ignorant Muslims hate us.

Why should you accept your opinion, since you haven't backed it up with anything specific?

This one leaves me scratching my head. Are you recycling Nazi rubbish or do you actually have substantial information?

Do you have a specific source of bs what you are crying out~?

Go read Theodr hertz bibiographi first and then you can come write something to begin. other whise siktir git lan.

Only the lunatic and ignorant Muslims hate us.

Any sane Turkish answer on this?? Some puppet gov of arabs made agreement with Israel.
Thats why some muslim countries given recognition to that country.
But what about the general muslim ppl there. If countries of that region has good
relation with Israel. Then why we are crying for their punishment. We should also
tie with them :devil:

BREAKING NEWS: ISRAEL REMOVES THE GAZZA BLOCKADE

Back to topic fellas and my fellow citizens, you're wrong. At WWI, The Jews whom were Ottoman citizens, they did NOT betrayed. They fought in the South Front of WWI ottoman lands. I don't know why some of our brothers hate Israel. But personally, i like israel and it's people.

You live in Turkey and write something like this? Go learn history! I cant believe some Turkish members are defending zionism. Akillara ziyan be cildirmak mumkun degil.

Go read Theodr hertz bibiographi first -
Herzl was the guy who got the Caliph to state that the reason why he couldn't openly endorse the Zionist project was that the Arabs loyally fought for the Empire. Once the Arabs decided to follow Lawrence of Arabia that rope was cut and his successor apparently had no issue endorsing Palestine as the Jewish National Home. I'm not even going to cite the source; I'll leave it to you to look it up.

I couldn't understand the guy! How can one use an apology "as a building block for its neo-Ottoman empire"
Erdogan could declare that the apology wasn't enough and whip up war fever from there. Would you go along for the ride because (at first) only Zionists would be targeted? If nothing Erdogan can do would have you choose opposing him if it meant not hurting Israel then it's only a matter of time before Turkey becomes a dictatorship once more, yes?

Back
Top Bottom