• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"In light of the Israeli investigation into the incident, which pointed out several operational errors, Prime Minister Netanyahu apologized to the Turkish people for any errors that could have led to loss of life and agreed to complete the agreement on compensation." Netanyahu Apologizes to Turkey for Deadly Ship Raid - WSJ.com

So the Turks get the apology and compensation for "operational errors" while Israel maintains in principle the right to use deadly force in self defence in a legal blockade - for the statement, using the word "any", doesn't precisely admit to specific errors at all. In return Erdogan accepts the by Netanyahu's assurance that the deaths were not what Israel intended and to cancel legal actions aimed at Israeli soldiers.

The ball is now in Mr. Erdogan's court.

Ayalon immediately apologized for this incident. So it did not escalate anything.

Who cares what Ayalon said, that was one great misfortune in the public eye, even bigger than the Mavi Marmara for some. By the way does Israeli press express any report on how Lieberman pissed off about apologize?

It is not a victory nor a loose for anyone.

Time has come and allies made peace, as should be.

Israel and Turkiye are the naturel allies for each other at the end of the day.

And off course Azerbaycan is the other one.

Dont delude yourself. Azerbaijan is not a natural ally of Israel, just a reliant supplier of natural gas. Pretty much ends there.

However Israel does need a more powerful regional power and state like Turkey, to have good relations with it, for Israel's security in the region.
Even the irrational NutAndYahoo realized that, and that is why he appologized.

Dont delude yourself. Azerbaijan is not a natural ally of Israel, just a reliant supplier of natural gas. Pretty much ends there.

However Israel does need a more powerful regional power and state like Turkey, to have good ties with it, for Israel's security in the region.

Israel is a friend of Azerbaijan. Because both Azerbaijan and Israel have common enemy called Iran. Iran is currently occupying south-Azerbaijan and treating minorities very bad.

What are you babbling about? Erdogan attacked Israel long before the Marmara event.

I won't even address the rest of what you wrote because of how false it is, based on misguided ideas that have no basis in reality.
You live on Ottoman land..

Enough said..

Israel is a friend of Azerbaijan. Because both Azerbaijan and Israel have common enemy called Iran. Iran is currently occupying south-Azerbaijan and treating minorities very bad.

They are "friends" because of natural gas. Otherwise Azerbaijan is not really significant for Israel.

However Israel does need a more powerful regional power and state like Turkey, to have good relations with it, for Israel's security in the region.

I agree, Israel and Azerbaijan are not natural allies..How can they be? But, not being natural allies doesnt degrade their ally status imho..After Turkey, Israel is their "best buddy"..
Anyhow, thats off-topic

You live on Ottoman land.. Enough said..
Land deeded by Caliph in the Treaty of Sevres to Jews and Arabs alike, enjoining that each respect the civil and property rights of the other. The Jews of Israel kept to his wish and the Arabs did not, while the Turks overthrew the Caliph. Isn't it ironic that the Jews of Israel were the Ottomans' last loyal subjects?

Land deeded by Caliph in the Treaty of Sevres to Jews and Arabs alike, enjoining that each respect the civil and property rights of the other. The Jews of Israel kept to his wish and the Arabs did not, while the Turks overthrew the Caliph. Isn't it ironic that the Jews of Israel were the Ottomans' last loyal subjects?

You dont nothing about jews in the last years of the ottoman. I dont know what you read but the jews are one of the sponsors of the ww1 against Ottomans.

yes, you know west has plans to attack you (no offence). There are requirements for that. And I think the main requirement is US superiority over ME. And that comes with a good Turkish-Israeli relationship I guess. :)

Who cares what Ayalon said, that was one great misfortune in the public eye, even bigger than the Mavi Marmara for some.
Again Turkey started that with TV series. And anyway relationships were destroyed after Gaza war. Then all drills were canceled.

By the way does Israeli press express any report on how Lieberman pissed off about apologize?
This is article in Hebrew on most popular internet portal: ynet ??????: ???????? ??????? ?????, ???? ?????? - ?????

And here is machine translation of most popular talkbacks:
7. Lieberman - you are disaster for Israel

2. Lieberman, for four years you ruined the foreign relations of Israel

32. Lieberman get lost from our life, you have the intelligence of a mobster ...

30. Role of foreign minister does not fit to club bouncer.

104. A week without Lieberman in Foreign Ministry ... And we start to return back to normal

38. Good riddance Lieberman

Here is my opinion on Lieberman from two years ago:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/86342-israeli-fm-pm-differ-apology-turkey.html

yes, you know west has plans to attack you (no offence). There are requirements for that. And I think the main requirement is US superiority over ME. And that comes with a good Turkish-Israeli relationship I guess. :)

No offence taken, because in broad terms, what you are saying is correct.

Again Turkey started that with TV series. And anyway relationships were destroyed after Gaza war. Then all drills were canceled.

You are a little delusional and confused. Since when is TV series an official representation of government opinion and policy?
Its the private opinion of individual people who made the series, and they have right to freedom of speech and expression.

How Israel retaliated in an official diplomatic setting, by mistreating the ambassador like that, was simply highly irrational.

This is article in Hebrew on most popular internet portal: ynet ??????: ???????? ??????? ?????, ???? ?????? - ?????

And here is machine translation of most popular talkbacks:

Here is my opinion on Lieberman from two years ago:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/86342-israeli-fm-pm-differ-apology-turkey.html

Lieberman might not be diplomatic but what he said was correct. A clown is someone who does not accept the fact that Erdogan sponsored a terrorist flotilla to provoke Israel. Which Erdogan accomplished.

Save those dumbass talkbacks for those who care.

Back
Top Bottom