• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You live in Turkey and write something like this? Go learn history! I cant believe some Turkish members are defending zionism. Akillara ziyan be cildirmak mumkun degil.

No. How many Jewish people you had met before? You don't live in Turkey but you can talk like you live here and expertised at this subject. Trust me, i know the history better than you know.

Herzl was the guy who got the Caliph to state that the reason why he couldn't openly endorse the Zionist project was that the Arabs loyally fought for the Empire. Once the Arabs decided to follow Lawrence of Arabia that rope was cut and his successor apparently had no issue endorsing Palestine as the Jewish National Home. I'm not even going to cite the source; I'll leave it to you to look it up.
Why are you trying to reason with them? It's pointless to have an intellectual argument with those are not capable of it.

A detailed information about jewish people in the ww1 you can read feriddun kandermis book Medina Mudafaasi. He tels everything about jewish spies who work together with brittains. Fortunaly this is not the only book about.

amq araplar soyle yapti boyle yapti ama yeryuzunde fitne fesat yahudoleri savunan vatandaslari anlamiyorum.

Millet önlemli bir konuyu burada medeni bir şekilde konuşuyor. Kendine gel, ağzını topla, başkalarının görüşlerine de saygı duy.

(ENG: we're disgussing sth serious here. Don't use argo, respect others view)

Erdogan could declare that the apology wasn't enough and whip up war fever from there. Would you go along for the ride because (at first) only Zionists would be targeted? If nothing Erdogan can do would have you choose opposing him if it meant not hurting Israel then it's only a matter of time before Turkey becomes a dictatorship once more, yes?

Erdogan already accepted apology. http://www.breakingnews.com/item/ahZzfmJyZWFraW5nbmV3cy13d3ctaHJkcg0LEgRTZWVkGLr24A0M/2013/03/22/us-official-turkeys-erdogan-accepted-israeli-apology-and-agreed-with

But I don't think by accepting the apology, things will come back the way it was. Erdogan won't change his stand to not losing the arab's favor. I would agree with Erdogan in this one, because our exports to arab countries are booming while trade with Israel didn't suffer a bit.

Barak was a great soldier, the best, but he was a failure as a PM and as a DM. And as you might recall, he was willing to give up half of Jerusalem to the terrorist Arafat.
Jerusalem borders are artificial. Abu Dis which is in Palestinian hands is much closer to Wailing Wall than Beit Hanina or Beit Safafa. So all talks about united Jerusalem are nothing but cheap populism again.

His wishful thinking was felt by all Israelis during the Second Intifida and the Second Lebanon war.
So u wanted us to stay in Lebanon until now? North is much safer now then before 2000.

Lieberman came from humble beginnings and became the FM of one of the strongest countries in the world, if that does not earn your respect(Which you clearly lack), i do not know what does.
He is a cheap populist who made only damage to Israel by destruction foreign relationships. Keep buying his cheap populism.

I don't really agree with the apology, because I believe Israel were the victims here. Some extremists were clearly on that ship and looking for trouble. Remember there were 5 other boats in that flotilla without trouble.The UN basically backed Israel.

However, that's all history now. In such a hostile and volatile region full of regimes that can kill thousands of their own people in the blink of an eye - it's useful to make friends with some of the more sane/stable ones.

I'm no fan of Erdogan, but this can only be good news for both Israel & Turkey considering the powder keg that is Iran/Lebanon/Syria/Saudi etc.

It would be nice if the friendship wasn't just about arms sales. Let's hope they start to cooperate on issues like environment and energy, water and other things that affect people rather than just the arms industry.

Land deeded by Caliph in the Treaty of Sevres to Jews and Arabs alike, enjoining that each respect the civil and property rights of the other. The Jews of Israel kept to his wish and the Arabs did not, while the Turks overthrew the Caliph. Isn't it ironic that the Jews of Israel were the Ottomans' last loyal subjects?

The Ashkenazi political elite have no ethnic ties to the land whatsoever. They are central and Eastern Europeans by origin. Curiously, many are migrating back

Erodgan has gotten what he wanted an "Apology" from Neti. Hes got everything he could ask for and then some.

The only loser here is Neti. in the end he was only able to drag his feet. Lasting 3-4 years, was a face-saving measure.

Erdogan won a diplomatic victory, so did Turkey.

Im more interested in the PKK issue though...

Really curious how things will develop between Cyprus, Greece and Israel now.

It also looks like tons of potential projects are now back on agenda, like that water pipeline to Israel or the proposed pipeline for gas from Israel to Turkey and further export to Europe.

I never believed that all of those flotilla activists were peaceful but not even that justified those killings in my eyes. I'm just glad that we can finally leave one problem behind us. Israels leaders took their time but I think that they made the right decision and both countries will only benefit from it.

Now please give us some cheap gas.

I think Netanyahu played this nicely, he got reelected and apologized afterwards, his term is safe now and the right wing voters furious because they voted for him.

Jerusalem borders are artificial. Abu Dis which is in Palestinian hands is much closer to Wailing Wall than Beit Hanina or Beit Safafa. So all talks about united Jerusalem are nothing but cheap populism again.

So u wanted us to stay in Lebanon until now? North is much safer now then before 2000.

He is a cheap populist who made only damage to Israel by destruction foreign relationships. Keep buying his cheap populism.

Jerusalem in it's entirety is Israel's eternal capital and not 80% or 50% or even 99.99%. If you disagree then that's your problem, not mine. Some argue that many parts of Israel are mostly Arab, should we give those up too? Give up the North, South, half of the Capital, East and West? Those naive ideologies of "land for peace" have shown what they are worth and what an Arab's word is worth.

I am for the two state plan, but not if it is for another false peace. We all know Abbas will crumble without Israel and Hamas will take over the West Bank. You want to give them more land?

I'm never for occupation of those godforsaken Arabs but rather i`m for protecting ourselves by forging alliances with the right people. We shouldn't have left Lebanon as that failure of a PM did before we made sure our alliances wouldn't crumble within a day as the Phalangists did.

And i`m not for giving up a single piece of land unless we are certain that we have a strong Arab leading those savages who won't succumb to Hamas and will actually hold the peace, albeit a temporary peace.

Back
Top Bottom