• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I had that much media support and opposition media censorship I could make people belive that I can fly and i am a superhuman.

What you said ?!

I have wrote "dont wish bad for us, dont pray bad for us, dont curse us" in Turkish. Then used google translate for Persian language, reverse translated it to confirm, later posted it. Google translate really good at English-Turkish, but seems it is not at Persian-Turkish.

I have wrote "dont wish bad for us, dont pray bad for us, dont curse us" in Turkish. Then used google translate for Persian language, reverse translated it to confirm, later posted it. Google translate really good at English-Turkish, but seems it is not at Persian-Turkish.
It's not a bad wish, you'd be in way better position today if your army could over throw him in last coup attempt.

Our Army did not try any coup. Fethollah Terror Organisation members in the Army tried it, our Army and our Nation blocked their occupation movement.

It's not a bad wish, you'd be in way better position today if your army could over throw him in last coup attempt.

He wrote "I hope he be successful ....". Army overthrowing do the opposite of it. You must have misunderstood or misread it, if you are saying this.

Information provided by the General staff Press and Public Relations Department; 35 aircraft, 37 helicopters, 246 tanks and armored vehicles, 3 ships, 3 thousand 992 light weapons were used in the coup attempt and 8 thousand 651 of the illegal gang members of the terrorists (FETO).

Many of personel whom arrested claim they were under order or they didnt aware what was actually going on, if you believe. So truth about this matters are really tricky. All they can do is headache with their numbers. They dont represent Turkish Army, they dont deserve any title. This is no where near representing the real power of the Turkish Army.

According to claims: FETO members who attended military shcools get confused and eventually abondend their wrongful ideologies. Military shcools didnt raise them, they did reduced their numbers. I hope they will be functioning and raising true patriots again.

Last edited:
He wrote "I hope he be successful ....". Army overthrowing do the opposite of it. You must have misunderstood or misread it, if you are saying this.

Information provided by the General staff Press and Public Relations Department; 35 aircraft, 37 helicopters, 246 tanks and armored vehicles, 3 ships, 3 thousand 992 light weapons were used in the coup attempt and 8 thousand 651 of the illegal gang members of the terrorists (FETO).

Many of personel whom arrested claim they were under order or they didnt aware what was actually going on, if you believe. So truth about this matters are really tricky. All they can do is headache with their numbers. They dont represent Turkish Army, they dont deserve any title. This is no where near representing the real power of the Turkish Army.

According to claims: FETO members who attended military shcools get confused and eventually abondend their wrongful ideologies. Military shcools didnt raise them, they did reduced their numbers. I hope they will be functioning and raising true patriots again.
What is this Gulen guy's philosophy, Is he like Osama bin Laden from Taliban or something???

It is not secret at all. Fethollah's connections with CIA is bright as daylight. Even Uzbekistan understand this and closed Fethollah schools in 2000. Russia also understand this and closed Fethollah schools in 2002, with "Fethollah is a proxy of CIA" reason http://www.meforum.org/2045/fethullah-gulens-grand-ambition

AKP has been born as proxy of Fethullah movement as well (and CIA proxy), until US wanted to take Turkey down. US doesnt want to "control" Turkey, she wants to complately smash down Turkey and Syrianize our country, with full blown civil war.

CIA plan was clear;

1)Put one Fethollah proxy government in Turkey, aka AKP and Erdoğan (Done)
2)Kill/Arrest/destroy all the Kemalists in Army/Police/Universities with Fethullah's power (Done)
3)Put more Fethollah terrorists into emptied ranks from Kemalists, in Army/Police/Universities (Done)
4)Show your own proxy (Erdoğan) as a Dictator and Anti-Democratic leader to the West to legalize interferetion (Done)
5)Arrest National Intelligence Organisation (MIT)'s members and rulers (Partly done, Erdoğan saved head of MIT)
6)Arrest ministers and Erdoğan, and their families, and put another Fethullah guy into power to start a civil war, aka Bülent Arınç (Failed, Erdoğan saved his family and his ministers)
7)Use Fethullah's power to make a military coup to start a civil war (Failed, Turkish Nation stopped FETÖ coup)

What is next?

8)Keep black propaganda on your ex-proxy (erdoğan) to show him as a Dictator to legalize economic embargo on Turkey (in progress, NAZI block [Germany-Austria] started doing this)
9)Create one 100k manpower PKK State next to southern Turkish borders, and increase PKK activity in Turkey to fire civil war (in progress)
10)Recognise Ülkücüler, MHP, youth of AKP as "Terror Organisation" with few "Allahu Akbar" shouting scenes (Ülkücüler part is in progress)
11)Recognise AKP-MHP government as not legimate government because of MHP and Ülkücüler
12)After civil war starts, show Turks who defends their country against PKK as "Al-Qaeda", with a proof of few "Allahu Akbar" shout, then bomb Turks in order to defend poor secular PKK Terrorists from imaginary "Al-Qaeda"

These are what is waiting for us, i hope government is not stupid enough (we know that they are very stupid) to fall into this trap.

The last 3 steps of the plan are precisely why we need to re-Turkify our population. Saudi Arabia, has pumped billions into Turkey in order to radicalise our people. It's scary thinking of how many religious nut-jobs hate Atatürk... This is why we need to be careful of Saudi, they may seem like allies however they are nothing but US puppets.

A true Turkish nationalist must respect Atatürk more than anything else, they must also know about our history and how Arabisation negatively affects our society.

Seriously though where did these 'Allahu Akbar' guys come from.. I still have hope in MHP fans however I hope they soon wake up and be more like the 'Atsizlar'.

Tanrı Türkü korusun!

It is not secret at all. Fethollah's connections with CIA is bright as daylight. Even Uzbekistan understand this and closed Fethollah schools in 2000. Russia also understand this and closed Fethollah schools in 2002, with "Fethollah is a proxy of CIA" reason http://www.meforum.org/2045/fethullah-gulens-grand-ambition

AKP has been born as proxy of Fethullah movement as well (and CIA proxy), until US wanted to take Turkey down. US doesnt want to "control" Turkey, she wants to complately smash down Turkey and Syrianize our country, with full blown civil war.

CIA plan was clear;

1)Put one Fethollah proxy government in Turkey, aka AKP and Erdoğan (Done)
2)Kill/Arrest/destroy all the Kemalists in Army/Police/Universities with Fethullah's power (Done)
3)Put more Fethollah terrorists into emptied ranks from Kemalists, in Army/Police/Universities (Done)
4)Show your own proxy (Erdoğan) as a Dictator and Anti-Democratic leader to the West to legalize interferetion (Done)
5)Arrest National Intelligence Organisation (MIT)'s members and rulers (Partly done, Erdoğan saved head of MIT)
6)Arrest ministers and Erdoğan, and their families, and put another Fethullah guy into power to start a civil war, aka Bülent Arınç (Failed, Erdoğan saved his family and his ministers)
7)Use Fethullah's power to make a military coup to start a civil war (Failed, Turkish Nation stopped FETÖ coup)

What is next?

8)Keep black propaganda on your ex-proxy (erdoğan) to show him as a Dictator to legalize economic embargo on Turkey (in progress, NAZI block [Germany-Austria] started doing this)
9)Create one 100k manpower PKK State next to southern Turkish borders, and increase PKK activity in Turkey to fire civil war (in progress)
10)Recognise Ülkücüler, MHP, youth of AKP as "Terror Organisation" with few "Allahu Akbar" shouting scenes (Ülkücüler part is in progress)
11)Recognise AKP-MHP government as not legimate government because of MHP and Ülkücüler
12)After civil war starts, show Turks who defends their country against PKK as "Al-Qaeda", with a proof of few "Allahu Akbar" shout, then bomb Turks in order to defend poor secular PKK Terrorists from imaginary "Al-Qaeda"

These are what is waiting for us, i hope government is not stupid enough (we know that they are very stupid) to fall into this trap.
I don t know about the CIA part but i m pretty sure that the last thing the 'nazi block' wants is a country with 4 times the population of Syria embroiled in a civil war next to European borders.

the last thing the 'nazi block' wants is a country with 4 times the population of Syria embroiled in a civil war next to European borders.

Nah. This is the cheapest argument ever. France and Germany desperately seeks reasons to justify tighten European policy (aka pro-Hitler policy) to marginalise their population against Muslims to elimenate all Muslim elements in their country, together with tighten border security and increased Army budget in entire EU.

They used IS in last year, with false flag terror attacks in Paris and Germany. France used that to justify "State of Emergency" for one year, which is not enough.

They need bigger and bigger threat towards EU to justify their further Emergency decisions among their population.

Civil War in Turkey which is occupied partly by AQ-PKK-Hezbollah-Armenia can even justify to Support Greece-Turkey war in order to set EU safety again, including controlling all aegean region and bosporus area.

Back
Top Bottom