• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
breaking news. madagascar is a nazi state says erdogan 2019. erdogan supporters are protesting infront of maldives consulate in istanbul and burning the flag of nepal.:hitwall:

Last edited:
0313_Enemies_foreign.jpg

Turkey should abolish Nato and rather jojn sco and should make defense block with Pakistan, china, russian , saudia and gulf

Turkey should abolish Nato and rather jojn sco and should make defense block with Pakistan, china, russian , saudia and gulf

♬ Motherly song ♬
♪♪♪ Fairytale, Fairytale... Please tell me How to playyyy ♪♪♪
♪♪♪ Fairytale, Fairytale... Please tell me What to sayyyy ♪♪♪
♪♪♪ Fairytale, Fairytale... Please tell me Where to F**ER!!!☣=dgqdg@$$### !!! ♪♪♪

Sorry , got carried away...

Kübler-Ross modeli;

Burada 1. Seviyedesin.

Burada 2. Seviyedesin.

Burada 3. Seviyedesin.

Yani, başta hakikati inkar edip karşı tarafı olmadığı birşeyle itham edip kendine haklı olduğunu kanıtlamaya çalıştın;
mantığın yaptığın şeyi reddedince öfkelendin, öfkeni de yine itham ettiğin kişiye kustun;
mantığın öfke kusmanı da mantıklı kabul etmeyince, kendi tezlerini, karşıt tezi savunan güruhun kötülükleri üzerinden korku yaratarak kanıtlamaya çalıştın.

Bundan sonraki aşamaları anlatayım, mantığın bir süre sonra "pazarlık" sürecinin de mantıksız olduğunu idrak edecek, kendini boşlukta hissedeceksin ve depresyon aşamasına gireceksin, taa ki gerçeği kabul edene kadar. Bu da en son, 5. aşama.

----------

Edit; ups, i though this is "Ülke Yönetimi" topic. Here is the translation;

First, you are in level 1 in Kubler-Ross model.
Second quote, you are in level 2 in Kubler-Ross model.
Third quote, you are in level 3 in Kubler-Ross model.

For further explnation, you refused the fact and blamed other guy as something he doesnt.
Then your mind told you that your action doesnt make sense, so you become angry and directed your anger towards the other guy.
Then your mind again told you that your anger doesnt make sense, so you tried to show your thesis true with trying to spread fear about other side's "evilness" whom supports the anti-thesis.

Let me tell the further steps. After a while, your mind will tell you "trade" part doesnt make sense neither, then you will fall into deppression, until you accept the fact. And thats the level 5 in Kubler-Ross model.

Interesting to know, but I stand by what I said. But wouldn't this model be something which happens over time? Not something which can be documented and confirmed within a paragraph's worth of text? Because by what you said it seems certain that I'm going to fall into depression all because of one post.

Not because of one post, but realising facts and reactions. You can simply (and did) feel different emotions while you are writing one paragraph, and it is natural since you are thinking while you are typing, even if you don't notice every people's brains always work. Like all other people, you wanted to be shown as logical and true side, so you were into denial to stand by your point even if it is not true (by calling bedbin as a paid troll)

But your brain told you that you actually know that he is not a paid troll, so you just lost your recent basement of the argument which caused anger, which towarded bedbin again (by calling him stupid and Ak-Troll)

But then again, your brain told you that calling him stupid or Ak-Troll doesnt defuse or prove anything in argument level, so you started bargaining to be feel right side (by telling other people that AKP is bad and will do bad things so your thesis should be true, which is not related)

After a while you will see that bargaining doesnt prove anything, which will lead depression, then acceptance the fact.

Not because of one post, but realising facts and reactions. You can simply (and did) feel different emotions while you are writing one paragraph, and it is natural since you are thinking while you are typing, even if you don't notice every people's brains always work. Like all other people, you wanted to be shown as logical and true side, so you were into denial to stand by your point even if it is not true (by calling bedbin as a paid troll)

But your brain told you that you actually know that he is not a paid troll, so you just lost your recent basement of the argument which caused anger, which towarded bedbin again (by calling him stupid and Ak-Troll)

But then again, your brain told you that calling him stupid or Ak-Troll doesnt defuse or prove anything in argument level, so you started bargaining to be feel right side (by telling other people that AKP is bad and will do bad things so your thesis should be true, which is not related)

After a while you will see that bargaining doesnt prove anything, which will lead depression, then acceptance the fact.
Man stop trying to change the topic. This isn't psychology class, it's a political forum. It's funny how you Erdogan fans/AK-trolls scatter as soon as someone mentions the Eyalet Sistemi. Maybe I didn't think that he was an AK-troll, but you know what? By you defending him so much I'm beginning to think that you're both AK-trolls.

Man stop trying to change the topic.
The topic was about the Referandum, which cannot be refuted by bargaining, which you are trying to do with your Eyalet project.

Same mentallity goes on everywhere in the life. Some people show the traitorship of Kılıçdaroğlu, and his fans say "but it is better than to support a thief!". Again, it is not an argument, it is one step of the grief, the bargaining. You are bargaining other side's fault to justify your supported guy's fault, which cannot be justified, completely irrelevant, which is about psycologhy.

It is like "okay we are traitors but you are thiefs" lmao, or "we are bad but you are not good neither!" :lol: Again for the third time, it does not prove or refute anything in argument basis. Completely irrelevant with the first claim of the subject.

It's funny how you Erdogan fans/AK-trolls
And now we are Erdoğan fans? Lmao even "aktrols" :rofl: And you are asking why i am talking about psyhology, you are completely in denial and tried to prove yourself that you are right by blaming other guy as something he is not. Step 1 of the grief chart.

The topic was about the Referandum, which cannot be refuted by bargaining, which you are trying to do with your Eyalet project.

Same mentallity goes on everywhere in the life. Some people show the traitorship of Kılıçdaroğlu, and his fans say "but it is better than to support a thief!". Again, it is not an argument, it is one step of the grief, the bargaining. You are bargaining other side's fault to justify your supported guy's fault, which cannot be justified, completely irrelevant, which is about psycologhy.

It is like "okay we are traitors but you are thiefs" lmao, or "we are bad but you are not good neither!" :lol: Again for the third time, it does not prove or refute anything in argument basis. Completely irrelevant with the first claim of the subject.

And now we are Erdoğan fans? Lmao even "aktrols" :rofl: And you are asking why i am talking about psyhology, you are completely in denial and tried to prove yourself that you are right by blaming other guy as something he is not. Step 1 of the grief chart.

Bedbin was accusing me of supporting PYD & Germany with absolutely zero evidence as well as calling me a traitor for living in another country even though my dad fought in 1974 (Cyprus: Operation Attila) and subsequently moved to Australia to join his parents and siblings and raise a family away from turmoil. Just because I was mentioning Erdogan's plan to implement Eyalet doesn't mean that I'm a German/Dutch Sympathiser, or for that matter a PYD/PKK terrorist. Now do you see why I'm slightly mad?

So how about you address him before letting it all out on me, or else my suspicions will just grow more.

Bedbin was accusing me of supporting PYD & Germany with absolutely zero evidence as well as calling me a traitor for living in another country even though my dad fought in 1974 (Cyprus: Operation Attila) and subsequently moved to Australia to join his parents and siblings and raise a family away from turmoil.
Well if he said that it is his bad. Bedbin banned in this forum 2 times just because insulting AKP and it's supporters. I see why you could be mad, but it doesnt justify to blame others as something they are not, like bedbin did to you. Because, then there wont be any different between you and bedbin. You see, it is also bargaining.

He cannot (and shouldnt) call you PKK sympatizer just because you are against the referandum, and you cannot (and shouldnt) call others as AKP fans/trolls just because they support the referandum. See?

About me, i did not even say that i support referandum, i just showed that bargaining does not prove or refute anything because it is completely irrelevant with the subject, and called as ak troll lol.

Erdogan's plan to implement Eyalet
You know that there is no project that will be implemented after the referandum, while it does not have any basement in the referandum. FETÖ has indeed been supported Eyalet system, so does Erdoğan during FETÖ rule. After they fought each other and Erdo became independent from FETÖ, this project died with all other Fethullah projects.

Btw just again, this is irrelevant with the subject, i just wanted to explain this as some different subject. And no, it has nothing to do with supporting/fighting against/with Erdoğan or AKP. I just being subjective.

It basicly informs people about BullShits of German ARDde TV and gives the facts.

So , master Erdogan wants to be Aliev of Turkey ....
I hope he be successful ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom