• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. This is the cheapest argument ever. France and Germany desperately seeks reasons to justify tighten European policy (aka pro-Hitler policy) to marginalise their population against Muslims to elimenate all Muslim elements in their country, together with tighten border security and increased Army budget in entire EU.

They used IS in last year, with false flag terror attacks in Paris and Germany. France used that to justify "State of Emergency" for one year, which is not enough.

They need bigger and bigger threat towards EU to justify their further Emergency decisions among their population.

Civil War in Turkey which is occupied partly by AQ-PKK-Hezbollah-Armenia can even justify to Support Greece-Turkey war in order to set EU safety again, including controlling all aegean region and bosporus area.
Pretexts can easily be found under current situation,it s Erdogan screaming for Turks in Europe not to be loyal to their adoptive countries,he's the one using agressive,beligerant rhetoric while the EU tries hard to ignore his rants.

it s Erdogan screaming for Turks in Europe not to be loyal to their adoptive countries
Few days ago;
"I said several times in France and Germany to Turks to be part of their Nations. O Turks in Europe, your future is in EU. Those places are your new "Homelands". Invest in your (those current EU countries) countries. Get best education in those countries, adobt into their culture. Make not 3, but 5 children" Erdoğan.

And its funny, since Erdoğan came to our country as FETÖ/EU proxy. It is like there is a football match where two teams designed by one person. Such a fair match :D

Btw, Erdoğan said same things about Turks in EU to integrate into their EU countries, several times.

Few days ago;
"I said several times in France and Germany to Turks to be part of their Nations. O Turks in Europe, your future is in EU. Those places are your new "Homelands". Invest in your (those current EU countries) countries. Get best education in those countries, adobt into their culture. Make not 3, but 5 children" Erdoğan.

And its funny, since Erdoğan came to our country as FETÖ/EU proxy. It is like there is a football match where two teams designed by one person. Such a fair match :D

Btw, Erdoğan said same things about Turks in EU to integrate into their EU countries, several times.
He told them to have many kids to replace the natives,to not forget who they are,etc,etc.

He told them to have many kids to replace the natives

So, right now, you know Turkish better than me? Dude, i literally shared the video where he talked about 5 kids. Are you for real? o_O

Your arguments were;
1)EU doesnt want Turkey to Syrianize (proven BullShit)
2)Erdoğan told Turks to be not loyal (I shared his speech where he says the exact opposite)
3)Erdoğan told Turks to have many kids to replace the "natives" (Another BullShit, the video is still above your comment and working)

Bye :wave:

Tnx for your source.
We have also a huge SABETAY community.
SOME sources claims exTurkish PM is one of them.
Turkey will always be TARGET in that geography.
Türkiye has a new strategy " SURVIVING being strong and deterrent".
SOME Vatan Party members "I know " will vote YES.

Maybe that TÜRKIYE will change "pervert" restrictions after 16 APRIL 2017.

Reis mentioned it today !

"Türkiye gümrük birliğine girerek, AB bilgisi olmadan herhangi bir AB üyesi olmayan ülke ile anlaşma yapmamayı kabul etti. Aksi takdirde AB, müdahale ve bu anlaşmayı iptal etme hakkına sahiptir" !

The last 3 steps of the plan are precisely why we need to re-Turkify our population. Saudi Arabia, has pumped billions into Turkey in order to radicalise our people. It's scary thinking of how many religious nut-jobs hate Atatürk... This is why we need to be careful of Saudi, they may seem like allies however they are nothing but US puppets.

A true Turkish nationalist must respect Atatürk more than anything else, they must also know about our history and how Arabisation negatively affects our society.

Seriously though where did these 'Allahu Akbar' guys come from.. I still have hope in MHP fans however I hope they soon wake up and be more like the 'Atsizlar'.

the religious nut jobs
He told them to have many kids to replace the natives,to not forget who they are,etc,etc.
Erdogan said many absurd things he even said the Turkish in the country to have at least 3 children. And nobody seems to be caring or doing it. The Turkish in Europe are there on their own, and they don't need erdogan or a mullah to tell them what to do. And I suggest to you not take everything erdogan says seriously, he says for the sake of saying things.

Erdogan said many absurd things he even said the Turkish in the country to have at least 3 children. And nobody seems to be caring or doing it. The Turkish in Europe are there on their own, and they don't need erdogan or a mullah to tell them what to do. And I suggest to you not take everything erdogan says seriously, he says for the sake of saying things.
It s not about taking him seriously or not but about who's using agressive rhetoric and those are Turkish officials,not Europeans

It s not about taking him seriously or not but about who's using agressive rhetoric and those are Turkish officials,not Europeans
We are in a elections period, or as they called referendum, this is the kind of Time. Erdogan rhetoric increases he also enjoy playing that victim card. Thats why Merkel or any of the European leaders are not responding to him. They know the game he is playing.

The last 3 steps of the plan are precisely why we need to re-Turkify our population. Saudi Arabia, has pumped billions into Turkey in order to radicalise our people. It's scary thinking of how many religious nut-jobs hate Atatürk... This is why we need to be careful of Saudi, they may seem like allies however they are nothing but US puppets.

A true Turkish nationalist must respect Atatürk more than anything else, they must also know about our history and how Arabisation negatively affects our society.

Seriously though where did these 'Allahu Akbar' guys come from.. I still have hope in MHP fans however I hope they soon wake up and be more like the 'Atsizlar'.

Tanrı Türkü korusun!
Saudis are bad for Turkiye. we have to keep a closer eye on them. Never forget their closeness with the British a century ago too.

MHP are least of our worries too :)

We are in a elections period, or as they called referendum, this is the kind of Time. Erdogan rhetoric increases he also enjoy playing that victim card. Thats why Merkel or any of the European leaders are not responding to him. They know the game he is playing.
As seen in my avatar, i don't care and like what you respect, love and see as a leader. But i am really curious about that, you really love your own country??
Though a simple man can understand what this EU imperialists like something for Turkey, it is not favor of Turkey, don't like it, it is favor. How could not you understand that?? OR , Is your homeland-loving just a bubble??

Chief of General Staff Hulusi AKAR today in Italy to discuss defence cooperation with his counterpart Claudio Graziano.

33200141710_90684e541e_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom