Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How am I a terrorist?
I don't care what goes on in foreign lands. I don't care for fascists abroad. Erdogan is the retard trying to get us into EU you imbecile. The very same EU that you accuse of being fascist. The same EU that support PKK terrorists. Your here being upset because these Dutch don't want Erdogan?? lol

You Just have to look at here.." Oh, I don't like Erdo..But I support him against Nazi Dutch" -- These people don't care for Turkey or Turks..Just for their sick twisted Erdogan the Georgian lol
Hahahah exactly

That is exactly what Erdogan wants. Not that we had great relations with Europeans before, but, funny how he makes a big fuss over this incident instead of Euros help for PKK.
Doesnt that make you think?

@blondeturkish @Attila the Hun

@cabatli_53 Bro, why don't you ban these terrorists?

I'm no erdo fan but i support my country againsts facists, turkish haters. also this is a perfect opportunity to show eu that we can destroy their country in 1 day without any military action. imagine millions on the streets of berlin
They are not terrorists,they have a different opinion.
It is wise to really know(find out) whats going on before declaring people as terrorists.
You dont know whats going on so calm down and do some research.

They are not terrorists,they have a different opinion.
It is wise to really know(find out) whats going on before declaring people as terrorists.
You dont know whats going on so calm down and do some research.
where do you stand in all of this? i would love to get your thoughts.

Makes you wonder. Never seen RTE get this mad, even when the Euros attempted a coup lol.

ben erdogan ı sevmememe rağmen ülkemi devletimi savunurum yeri gelir.

Is this idiot allowed to insult me for not being an Erdogan asslicker? And accusing me for supporting PKK...As if not being a fan of Erdogan equates me to being a fully fledged member of PYD/PKK lol

This whole farce is just fascist/authoritarian leaders supporting each other. Erdogan supporting Wilders and vice versa.

Saw a video of the protests in the Netherlands and this was one of the conversations:

Comar 1: lets get the f off before they put us into jail
Comar 2: Into jail? What do you think, that we're in Turkey?

Today DUtch Telegraf (The largest one in the country...)
No more journalism..it seems
Well Erdo wasn't that wrong about it... lol

Trad title: WE are the boss here

Showing a Dutch citizen getting bitten up +dog by his own policeman... for demonstrating in front of Turkish Ambassy... ( That is being a BOss for DUtchs...)

Erdo achievement--> Won his referundum and Making Rutte lose his OWN party election... Well well well...

C6yknxKXUAILW-5.jpg:small

Lol Dailysabah response... to telegraf

Title: Netherlands surrenders to fascism

C6yxtbDWsAQZ0Ri.jpg:large

C6yUDh7WkAEV5Og.jpg

Our newspapers are not better.

I just love those people now calling the dutch police brutal, while Turkish police killed people at Taksim square.
Call the Netherlands undemocratic while any protest that is not approved by the Sultan is tear gassed, beaten or water thrown at.

Undemocratic people asking for democratic rights abroad. Hilarious.

Just one more thing to all those complaining how about the Dutch, but not when people were killed, beaten, injured and handicapped for life-time: You're all HYPOCRITES.

Very clear,Turkish politics in Turkiye.
AKP needs the European votes thats why they are pissed.

Well it turned out to be a good deal for Erdogan... Referundum "nearly" won...

Few among those EU countries will point the problems to "Turks" living in those countries... ( already started) Then those "Turks" will be lost and angry or whatever... And Then will turn to the one who they think is still "protecting" them...

THe strategy of US vs Them... And HOP! ERdo win...

Ps: he didn't see that coming.. but He's happy now...

Refugee is a bad deal for Turkey anyway. But even worse for the government, since its their last bargaining chip with the Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom