• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really huge European lands.They conquered small,fragmented principalities in Europe

:lol:

Wrong. Turks conquered most symbolic and prime capital of Europe (Constantinople) and rest of the Europeans despised the Turks with hatred and fear.

Turkish power was felt throughout Europe and no European power could stand up to the Ottomans on its own. Before you continue your ramblings, let me tell you that when I took medieval history here in United States--I studied original writings of Europeans in 15th, 16th centuries. So you can soothe your soul by saying stuff like "oh Turks only faced small Europeans..blah blah"...The facts and history are against your mythology.

You also seem to be forgetting that it was Turks who started from a small, outnumbered, outgunned, unorganized tribe and conquered massive lands, wealth, and peoples of European established powers (In Anatolia, Greece, Constaniople, and beyond) and NOT the other way around. So your framing of "oh BIG Turks only fought "small" Europeans is nothing but a complete revelation of your own ignorance and biased.

But I understand that, after Turks dominated your lands for centuries and are still the most dominant power in your region.

European affairs outside the migration problem.Turkey's economy survives on European goodwill,loosing tht goodwill will turn Turkey in just another African country.

Who gives a sh!t about having a "say" in European domestic affairs as long as they don't relate to Turks and Turkish interests?:lol:

We are talking about influence, and fundamentally power here. And Turkey is the most influential/consequential and powerful nation-state in Eastern, Southern, and Central NATO-Europe. In any major International confrontation in the region--who do you think United States, the head of NATO, will go to? Romania? Poland? Greece? Bulgaria?.....or Turkey with its mighty military machine and huge manpower?

And without Europeans Turkey will be just another African country? :lol:

GOOD. That's what I wanted to see more of. When the delusions and insults regarding those who you perceive as an "undesirable actor" become so unrealistic, based on total lies, and so over the top--then it means that, that "undesirable actor" has surpassed the point "control"...It has become bigger and more successful than expected and now you can't seem to be able to control the situation of his unstoppable rise.

Seems like Turkey has finally reached that stage. With it's economy all set to surpass Spain's economy in purchasing power by the end of this year, its military remaining the largest standing force in Europe, and it's indigenous military industry maturing with exports now entering early billions of dollars mark, and its people finding their own new national identity based on secular principles but Muslim culture---Turkey has finally reached the stage from where it is seeming "uncontrollable" to many, smaller European states..

Good! :)

:agree:

Look, Romanian, i would put you into your place in a different time, today i don't care or don't wanna waste my time hippocratic Euros..... either contribute to thread by speaking on the subject, or don't post at all.

Listen boy,I've been civilised with you long enough,but civilisation doesn't cut it with your lot.As long as you start all the off topic,I will answer in kind.

:lol:

Wrong. Turks conquered most symbolic and prime capital of Europe (Constantinople) and rest of the Europeans despised the Turks with hatred and fear.

Turkish power was felt throughout Europe and no European power could stand up to the Ottomans on its own. Before you continue your ramblings, let me tell you that when I took medieval history here in United States--I studied original writings of Europeans in 15th, 16th centuries. So you can soothe your soul by saying stuff like "oh Turks only faced small Europeans..blah blah"...The facts and history are against your mythology.

You also seem to be forgetting that it was Turks who started from a small, outnumbered, outgunned, unorganized tribe and conquered massive lands, wealth, and peoples of European established powers (In Anatolia, Greece, Constaniople, and beyond) and NOT the other way around. So your framing of "oh BIG Turks only fought "small" Europeans is nothing but a complete revelation of your own ignorance and biased.

But I understand that, after Turks dominated your lands for centuries and are still the most dominant power in your region.

Who gives a sh!t about having a "say" in European domestic affairs as long as they don't relate to Turks and Turkish interests?:lol:

We are talking about influence, and fundamentally power here. And Turkey is the most influential/consequential and powerful nation-state in Eastern, Southern, and Central NATO-Europe. In any major International confrontation in the region--who do you think United States, the head of NATO, will go to? Romania? Poland? Greece? Bulgaria?.....or Turkey with its mighty military machine and huge manpower?

And without Europeans Turkey will be just another African country? :lol:

GOOD. That's what I wanted to see more of. When the delusions and insults regarding those who you perceive as an "undesirable actor" become so unrealistic, based on total lies, and so over the top--then it means that, that "undesirable actor" has surpassed the point "control"...It has become bigger and more successful than expected and now you can't seem to be able to control the situation of his unstoppable rise.

Seems like Turkey has finally reached that stage. With it's economy all set to surpass Spain's economy in purchasing power by the end of this year, its military remaining the largest standing force in Europe, and it's indigenous military industry maturing with exports now entering early billions of dollars mark, and its people finding their own new national identity based on secular principles but Muslim culture---Turkey has finally reached the stage from where it is seeming "uncontrollable" to many, smaller European states..

Good! :)

:agree:

Epic wall of text but I've debunked this nonsense many times.As per the Turk economy ,expect a nose dive very soon.Only you and other people in PDF see Turkey as a power in here,nobody cares for them in the region.

Listen boy,I've been civilised with you long enough,but civilisation doesn't cut it with your lot.As long as you start all the off topic,I will answer in kind.

Epic wall of text but I've debunked this nonsense many times.As per the Turk economy ,expect a nose dive very soon.Only you and other people in PDF see Turkey as a power in here,nobody cares for them in the region.
@cabatli_53

Some people here insists on going off-topic and derailing the subject (in which this non-defense article have no place in Turkish section)....

You haven't debunked sh!t and you are just another poor internet parrot cut off from reality.

Anyways, good day.

Btw, did you know that Europe made history in 2015?

Last year was the first time ever in history when Europe's population naturally decreased as on continent-wide level!!

So in Europe--on continental scale--more deaths were recorded than children born.

Good on you folks. While you sit here on internet peddle myths and deny facts--and equate Turkey with Africa--your continent is facing troubles.

Get some girl who is a marriage material (hard to find a European girl of that caliber but try)...and settle down and produce kids.

That would be a bigger contribution of yours to Europe than bullsh!ting on a Pakistani forum

Regards.

Because the foreigners were not interested at that time ? They did sack your capital,collected tribute,etc....On that basis you never conquered us either because we paid tribute and we never were a province.

Not really huge European lands.They conquered small,fragmented principalities in Europe.The moment they encountered some organised,bigger European states,they were utterly crushed.Turkey has no say in European affairs outside the migration problem.Turkey's economy survives on European goodwill,loosing tht goodwill will turn Turkey in just another African country.

Or ask me how many of your ancestors ended up cooling in the sun with a pole up their a$$ during these invasions

You have the nerve to tell me about invasions,I still have the faith off my people,just like 1500 years ago.You are a Bulgarian or a Greek whose forefathers converted to an Arab ideology for pennies.I can stand tall over you or most Turks (a k a ex Albanians,Bosnians,Serbs,Greeks,Armenians) any day.
Hahahaha after submitting your mothers,wives and sisters for a couple of hundreds of years I'm happy you managed to claw back some of your near non-existent dignity:rofl::rofl: stand tall? Over whom? The only people you should compare yourself to are the gypsies :agree:

It's a political card someone uses at different times, it would have been far better if turkey had used same amount of ressources to promote how many muslims/ottoman citizens were killed instead of only defending against the armenian accusations. Poor political judgement perhaps, or pragmatic choice since we were so reliant on the west in the past.

Hahahaha after submitting your mothers,wives and sisters for a couple of hundreds of years I'm happy you managed to claw back some of your near non-existent dignity:rofl::rofl: stand tall? Over whom? The only people you should compare yourself to are the gypsies :agree:

Stand tall over you who is a descendant of those captured/converted people and call yourself by another identity.

Stand tall over you who is a descendant of those captured/converted people and call yourself by another identity.
Waste of effort, history shows you were the one that was always made to bow and kiss the hand of the other:rofl: us Turks have been here for more than a thousand years and it will take more than Romanians and their gyspsy sidekicks to make us move even an inch:coffee: go and pick yourself an opponent that is your equal (maybe Moldova)

60 traitors from this 60 3 General run from Silopi to pkk in Northern Iraq Kandil mountain seeking refuge from the terrorists. MIT confirmet the information. The traitors planned to seek refuge in EU countries when the terrorist FETO organization gives them fake passports.

More information here: http://www.sabah.com.tr/gundem/2016/08/08/fetonun-askerleri-pkkya-sigindi

Waste of effort, history shows you were the one that was always made to bow and kiss the hand of the other:rofl: us Turks have been here for more than a thousand years and it will take more than Romanians and their gyspsy sidekicks to make us move even an inch:coffee: go and pick yourself an opponent that is your equal (maybe Moldova)

if you know .. there are quite many gypsy talking about conqering istanbul back.. I know someone (some kind of a distand friend) who got a gypsy girlfriend and they brainwashed him with sex to a turk hater and istanbul conqueror, I hope its not flamers family :D

60 traitors from this 60 3 General run from Silopi to pkk in Northern Iraq Kandil mountain seeking refuge from the terrorists. MIT confirmet the information. The traitors planned to seek refuge in EU countries when the terrorist FETO organization gives them fake passports.

Please, stop believing the nonsense Sabah is publishing. It's just pure propaganda. I'm amazed that people buy that stuff.

Put PKK in it and then say MIT. The sheeple will buy it. Sabah's silly attempt at portraying them as an even more evil entity as they already are. "They are not just traitors, they also work with the PKK!" It's just more fodder for the çomars who take these made up stories serious.

Please, stop believing the nonsense Sabah is publishing. It's just pure propaganda. I'm amazed that people buy that stuff.

Put PKK in it and then say MIT. The sheeple will buy it. Sabah's silly attempt at portraying them as an even more evil entity as they already are. "They are not just traitors, they also work with the PKK!" It's just more fodder for the çomars who take these made up stories serious.
Do you feel like a Turk or Austrian ?

Since you joined, you post nothing but "Turkish media that, Turkish media this."

Origin of the news is from "Sözcü"...one of the most critic media against AKP.
http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2016/gundem...i-subay-kandilee-kacip-pkkya-sigindi-1343915/

You believe what you have to believe....but don't make your stupid Austrian propaganda here, since nobody is buying your stuff.

And stop insulting Turkish people.

Do you feel like a Turk or Austrian ?

Since you joined, you post nothing but "Turkish media that, Turkish media this."

Origin of the news is from "Sözcü"...one of the most critic media against AKP.

You believe what you have to believe....but don't make your stupid Austrian propaganda here, since nobody is buying your stuff.

And stop insulting Turkish people.

You are ridiculous. Where did I insult Turkish people? If feeling Turkish means believing in silly conspiracy theories, then no, I don't feel Turkish at all.

Questioning the credibility of a source which has published "articles", which have been proven to be made up lies is Austrian propaganda for you?

You are ridiculous. Where did I insult Turkish people?
The sheeple will buy it.

for the çomars
You have no right to call names to my people.

If feeling Turkish means believing in silly conspiracy theories, then no, I don't feel Turkish at all.
Maybe you also believe coup was a conspiracy theory....if you don't feel like a Turk than change your flag, don't sully my holy flag.

Questioning the credibity of a source which has published "articles", which have been proven to be made up lies is Austrian propaganda for you?

Prove this article is lie...than talk later....and yes, i believe you have lost your Turkishness....and became a tool for those people, so change your flag.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom