• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to say that Sabah's articles reeks of "fanatism" I think, I can't really tell if the writers are jounalists or zealots. Perhaps I'm just not very good at reading, or they're not very good at writing in english. And correct me if I'm wrong but when I read Sabah's articles it's like they've already joined the bandwagon of RTE.

Free objective press doesn't exist ?

Have to say that Sabah's articles reeks of "fanatism" I think, I can't really tell if the writers are jounalists or zealots. Perhaps I'm just not very good at reading, or they're not very good at writing in english. And correct me if I'm wrong but when I read Sabah's articles it's like they've already joined the bandwagon of RTE.

We just follow in the footsteps of the rest of the West and really the rest of the world that has a tap on journalism and media. Give the media free roam in any country that's open to foreign manipulation and input, and that media will become the toy of Western corporate media. Deal with this reality, or set some standards.

No truly powerful and independent country will allow the press to be overwhelmed by NYT Washington Post CNN
The few families like Murdoch that controls the Western perception and mainstream media.

Cut off every economic deal with you and watch Turks eating dust and xxxx

We are not dealing economy ties withe Turkey because we are nice people. We were not ruled by people like you or me. We are ruled by very mighty and powerful financial world. We are only sheeps.

Now Saudi Arabia name is also surfaced in Wilkileaks regarding Turkish military coup.......MoMoney..

Turkish media sucks as channels and newspapers are based on ideologies, unfortunately. Sabah is definitely pro-govt, so no surprise there. Best to read some pro-govt and anti-govt newspapers for a balance. I personally find Haberturk's news presentation to be well balanced.

Turkish media sucks as channels and newspapers are based on ideologies, unfortunately. Sabah is definitely pro-govt, so no surprise there. Best to read some pro-govt and anti-govt newspapers for a balance. I personally find Haberturk's news presentation to be well balanced.

I don't think they release news in english. And I'd prefer reading it in english and share in defence.pk and get some healthy discussions. after government took over zaman, they stopped their english articles. such a shame.

Now that was a newspaper against RTE and AKP so we'd get different views and stuff. As far as I know if they post lies that they can't prove, they get fined from RTÜK.

I don't think they release news in english. And I'd prefer reading it in english and share in defence.pk and get some healthy discussions. after government took over zaman, they stopped their english articles. such a shame.

Now that was a newspaper against RTE and AKP so we'd get different views and stuff. As far as I know if they post lies that they can't prove, they get fined from RTÜK.
I just roll with dailysabah and hurriyetdailynews for English news on Turkey. Zaman is Gulen's media and writes only whatever suits their sect and interest. They used to write pro-govt and wonderful articles on Turkey, but when the Akp-Gulen war started some years ago suddenly Akp and Turkey became a shithole according to their media. I don't think taking them serious is a good idea, whether you're leftist or rightist.

...FETÖ and Erdogan worked a long time together. Gülenists didn’t just emerge from nowhere. Only during Erdogan’s rule they made it into key positions. During other parties rule, they didn’t make it that far in the state...
Erdogan has warned other foreign countries like Kirgizstan and India about the dangers of the Gulenist network, but he hasn't said a word about the Gulenist network in America, which he knows exist and was mostly established on his watch. Apparently Erdogan wants to keep it intact. Is that why he's trying to extradite Gulen without providing the evidence required in the Turkey-America extradition treaty? Why, if Gulen is so dangerous, doesn't Erdogan want its American branch to be dismantled as quickly as possible? Doesn't Erdogan know that the Gulenists here have started to show their defiance by supporting Gulen openly and publicly? How long before their fingers reach out, back into Turkey itself? Or is the truth that the Gulenists are no threat to the state at all - not even Turkey?

Enes Kanter, American basketball player, was disowned by his father in a newspaper letter

A question I want to ask some days ago. What has happend that it came to a brick between Erdogan and Gulen?

Erdogan has warned other foreign countries like Kirgizstan and India about the dangers of the Gulenist network, but he hasn't said a word about the Gulenist network in America, which he knows exist and was mostly established on his watch. Apparently Erdogan wants to keep it intact. Is that why he's trying to extradite Gulen without providing the evidence required in the Turkey-America extradition treaty? Why, if Gulen is so dangerous, doesn't Erdogan want its American branch to be dismantled as quickly as possible? Doesn't Erdogan know that the Gulenists here have started to show their defiance by supporting Gulen openly and publicly? How long before their fingers reach out, back into Turkey itself? Or is the truth that the Gulenists are no threat to the state at all - not even Turkey?

Enes Kanter, American basketball player, was disowned by his father in a newspaper letter

because gülen is cia backed terrorist groub and terrorist recuiting system and a control system also something to infiultrate states.. all in favor for US..

we are asking the master to give his slave to us..
if we offend the master he wont give us his slave.. so this must be done with manners because we want him and the master will loose somthing good but in exchance we must let the master know you will lose a slave but not lose a strategic partner.. maybe we can convince the master that we are more important than his slave..

because gülen is cia backed terrorist groub and terrorist recuiting system and a control system also something to infiultrate states.. all in favor for US..

we are asking the master to give his slave to us..
if we offend the master he wont give us his slave.. so this must be done with manners because we want him and the master will loose somthing good but in exchance we must let the master know you will lose a slave but not lose a strategic partner.. maybe we can convince the master that we are more important than his slave..

That is not true, but I think RTE knows better than to warn US, considering the intelligence network they have and how far it's spread.

Also Texas is looking into the funds going to the gulenist schools for fraud and such things. So I don't think anyone is ignoring this.

I think the warning is meant for countries that have really enjoyed a growth in educational sector where these schools have contributed, and thus people in these schools may grow up to sit in powerful positions in due time, so it's necessary that the nations follow up and ensure that the education and principles are corresponding with their own nations.

Lol, cast of Gülen's hands found in a Gülenist private high school.

57aa2a4bae78492c3c6a044f.jpg

Students would kiss it and swear allegiance to Gülen.....freaks.

you have a link for that source or yours, or is this just a smear campagn by ppl who wants to throw more dirt and not truth ?

A question I want to ask some days ago. What has happend that it came to a brick between Erdogan and Gulen?
There were some events that led to confrontation, such as (from the top of my head);
1) Gulen expecting Akp to give an amount of seats in the parliament to Gulenists in Akp. Akp refused and gave few seats.
2) Gulenists wanted to arrest Hakan Fidan, head of national intelligence, but Akp defended Hakan Fidan.
3) Akp wanted to introduce '4+4+4' education system and close private schools. Private schools of Gulen are the breeding ground for new Gulen members and are a source of income. These schools are now being closed.

In the end, i'm glad that large scale action will be taken against these bastard Gulenists. No state deserves to have members belonging to a sect camouflaging themselves as politicians (Akp, Chp, Mhp etc.). Their loyalties first lay with Gulen, not with Turkey and the national interests.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom