• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What type of a war? Civil war? If it so, there was no civil war entire of Turkish history and will never be.

Turks are warriors but they never fight with each other. They always fight with the others. Even in the weakest times, they found a way to be reunion and fight against the others. Their history full of this type of events.

They act like wolves. Literally they behave like wolves. When they are together they attack, bite each other to show their strength but when the hunting time arrives, they work together like a human body. I am not exaggerating.

Don't forget that ur neighbor countries condition. And I dn't see any differences between Erdogan and Musri.

@hellfire - with due respect - may be u know nothing without poking peoples. U need to go abroad , get some fresh air.

There must be something interesting about you that he called the ''troops'''.

Brother--They love me too much. So when i post something- All of them come to troll my post. After all lack of common sense.

Don't forget that ur neighbor countries condition. And I dn't see any differences between Erdogan and Musri.

Erdogan and Mursi....

So you're that kind of a person who calls Erdogan as dictator aren't you?

Dude Erdogan is elected by his own people unlike Mursi the puppet. I used to hate Erdogan due to his wrong policies but not anymore. Let's put this aside for now.

About civil war. Yeah our neighbors have civil war but Turks are so different. To be honest, Turks are Turks not Arabs...

Even my people, Kurds are not equal to Turks about being united against the treats.

You think that way coz you have lack knowledge about the Turks.

Bro- both are puppet. Still now Erdogan office wall is full of the pic of kamal ataturk. Hope u know abt kamal ataturk. My Assumption is nearly a civil war will start in Turkey . May Allah forgive me . But according to the situation, reply much be happed.

Bro- both are puppet. Still now Erdogan office wall is full of the pic of kamal ataturk. Hope u know abt kamal ataturk. My Assumption is nearly a civil war will start in Turkey . May Allah forgive me . But according to the situation, reply much be happed.
By blood we are turkis. Dn't forget ur own identity.

r u ready to read my analysis?
only if you give the reference to the original article... stealing from others and calling it your own will not earn you any respect...

@Major d1

Yes I know who is M. Kemal Ataturk. He is founder of the modern republic of Turkiye. So hic pictures are everywhere in gov. building-offices. I don't see and odd things about it. I hope you are not gonna insult at Ataturk according to fake stories about him which comes out the source of Feto.

Maybe from your perspective Turkiye is at the edge of civil war but the fact it's not true. There will never be a civil war in Turkiye.

I know my identity bro. I am a Turkish. My blood is Kurdish but my soul is Turkish. I proud of it.

Did u see the documentary outcry ? if not please watch that. everything will be clear . Kamal ata turk was a traitor for 1.8 billion of muslims.

No he wasn't. Muslims were/are traitor of themselves. This is the reality of Muslims. If you won't see or wanna deny it, it doesn't matter.

Think that whole Muslims around the world have been suffering since the fall of Ottoman but Turkiye. Is this a coincident or the achievement of Ataturk?

I do suggest you(Muslims around the world) to reconsider your own mistakes before blaming on one person.

For you he is a traitor but for Turks a hero.

As I said the real traitors are Muslims themselves. They have betrayed Islam and the protector of Islam "Ottomans".

Yup. He is good. Must read him. I recommend. Only he does not post links for his statement. That's my complaint.

lets take a challenge. Led is yours. Get a topics. And u will do an analysis and i will do another . Then we will submit it to the group members. Challenge is on the way . time is ting tong.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom