• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really surprised. They got coup attempt but Social network was ON ?? Holy cow.

according to my analysis- Turkey war is coming soon.

Yeah the fact that social network was on shows it really was unprepared and just a small fraction of the military, or maybe it's staged like some say.

As for Turkeys war, hopefully not anytime soon.

Nooo. We have implored mods not to ban him. He was banned a couple of days back. He is fun. Don't ignore. Read his posts. They are a tickle.
well its cute initially but after a while you get bored... for me its 1 or 2 days... plus people are using him as proxy to bash bd pplz.. not fair.

As for Turkeys war, hopefully not anytime soon.
I say, Bangladesh will be invaded by Martians...

He says, civil war in Turkey. But can't say which side will fight which side. Or what will be the reason for civil war. Nothing...just pulling an assumption from his @ss and not backing it with arguments....I don't have respect for such people.

It is a matter bro- dn't be a blind follower. Allah gave you brain. USE that. U say- Caliphate is good or Capitalism is good? Those who know the history every single person will say , kamal ata turk was a great traitor. please see this video. an islamic party made this video.However, they made it for what, i dn't know. I think u should see that -

giving u the link.

Insulting the founder values of Turkish Republic is prohibited. I think you don't know the rules of this section and Turkish Republic as well but if you repeat this serious violation one more time, i will keep you out of this section with issuing a serious ban as well..

Custom warning issued.

l hate these bigots attacking Ataturk with lies and dumb assumptions.

Conservative people always said that Ataturk hanged religious people & Hoca's and stuff but now the same people who said that, are on the streets calling for Gulen to get executed :) isn't that just funny?

They showed photos and said *these people didn't wanna wear the new hats, that's why they were hanged by Ataturk* but it turned out that this photos were from Balkans :(

People also like to call the *Fez* as our national hat but that's actually not true, the ottoman sultans brought Fez to Turkish society back in the day in efforts to modernize & westernize the society.

ln fact when Mahmut ll. made Fez compulsory for some institutions, people called him gavur sultan(infidel sultan) and now after 100 years some people say it's our national hat which is just ridiculous.

My favorite is people who say that Ataturk abolished the caliphate :) No one listened to the Turkish caliphates jihad call in our hardest times so why should we keep that? There was no Ummah 100 years ago and there isn't one today either.

Here what Ataturk thought about caliphate :

İşin garibi bazı arkadaşlardan, özellikle dışarıdan bana halifelik önerileri olmuştur. “Siz Halife Olunuz” demişlerdir. Ben, bu önerileri daima gülerek yanıtladım. Halifelik, gereksiz hatta zararlı bir kurum haline gelmiştir. Bundan beklenen amaç gerçekleşmemiştir. Dünya Savaşı’nda gördük: Müslümanlar, Halife ordularına karşı savaştılar. Halife ordularını Suriye’de arkadan vuranlar olmuştur. Bunlar aynı Halife’ye yıllarca başkaldırmış ve bunları ortadan kaldırmak için gönderilen Türk askerlerini şehit etmişlerdir. Halifelik yararlı durumunu korusaydı Müslüman dünyasının buna sahip çıkmaları gerekirdi. Halifeliği ortadan kaldırdığımız günden bugüne kadar kimsenin bunu üstlenmemesi, Müslüman dünyasının halifesiz de yürüyeceğine ve yürümekte olduğuna en güzel örnek değil midir?

l can't translate it since it's too long but foreigners can use google translate.

Yup. He is good. Must read him. I recommend. Only he does not post links for his statement. That's my complaint.
I see,he is good but unfortunately he went on a vacation.

Conservative people always said that Ataturk hanged religious people & Hoca's and stuff but now the same people who said that, are on the streets calling for Gulen to get executed :) isn't that just funny?
Ataturks fault was to give some people the right to express themselves,to much freedom is never good for our society.

Last edited:
I see,he is good but unfortunately he went on a vacation.

Ataturks fault was to give some people the right express themselves,to much freedom is never good for our society.

l'm not some hardcore Ataturk defender, i can think on my own and make my decisions unlike other people in Turkey...

lf Ataturk did something wrong then fine, tell it & spread it...after all he was also a human, he can make mistakes but what i can't stand is exactly this kind of disinformation & deliberate lies about our founder.

%70 of our society can't think on his own, they see some stuff on the internet and they believe it.

You have no idea what kind of nonsense i saw on Facebook especially on AKP's pages.

l'm not some hardcore Ataturk defender, i can think on my own and make my decisions unlike other people in Turkey...

lf Ataturk did something wrong then fine, tell it & spread it...after all he was also a human, he can make mistakes but what i can't stand is exactly this kind of disinformation & deliberate lies about our founder.

%70 of our society can't think on his own, they see some stuff on the internet and they believe it.

You have no idea what kind of nonsense i saw on Facebook especially on AKP's pages.
Did you read my post?
FYI,I am a defender of Ataturk,without him,these people couldnt have ''thrown this air''(hava atma imkanlari olmazdi).

thetimesofisrael-529x60.png

Turkish Media after the “Coup Attempt”
AUGUST 16, 2016, 10:27 PM

Between the dates of 17th of July–15th of August; the number of mainstream newspapers who directly linked the “Coup Attempt” to Jews and/or Israel is 76. Numbers are stated below.

Aydınlık : 3
Cumhuriyet: 1
Güneş: 2
Habertürk: 1
Habervaktim: 1
Hürriyet: 2
Milat: 7
Milli Gazete: 15
Sabah: 1
Sözcü: 1
Star: 3
T24: 1
Takvim: 6
Türkiye: 2
Y. Akit: 10
Y. Mesaj : 14
Y. Şafak : 5
Zaman : 1

Demonisation of Jews and Israel is a constant concept used in the Turkish written media. And on social media…. I don’t even want to go there…

Latest news is suggesting that Fetullah Gülen’s mother’s name is Jewish and the “Üst Akıl” – so called “Supreme mentality” which consists of Jewish and Zionist and Masonic teachings are behind everything.

feto-israil1.jpg

Turkish Government blames Fetullah Gülen for the infiltration of the Turkish Government and Turkish Army that leaded to the “Coup Attept”

Here are some links (sorry.. they are in Turkish)
1- http://www.milligazete.com.tr/osmanli’daki_paralel_devletten_gunumuzdeki_paralel_devlete_2/ishak_beyazay/kose_yazisi/30576

2- http://www.milligazete.com.tr/buyuk_seytan_musluman_turkiye’yi_dusman_bellemis/ismail_hakki_akkiraz/kose_yazisi/30578

2nd link goes as “Big Devil targets Islamic Turkey”

“Büyük Şeytan Müslüman Türkiye’yi Düşman Bellemiş

Büyük şeytan ve derin dostu “Kabbala” son üçyüz yıldır kurdukları yeni bir “fesat düzeni” ile yeryüzünü yaşanmaz hale getirdiler. “Kabbala”nın şeytansı ilminden etkilenen inkârcı Yahudiler “Siyonizm” harekâtını başlattılar. Beni İsrail’in “üstün ırk” olarak, dünyanın sadece kendilerine tahsis edilmiş bir yaşam olanı olduğu iddiasıyla başlattığı “Siyonizm” harekâtı, kendileri dışında “Beni İsrail” olmayan insanlık âlemi için kâbusa dönüşmüştür. Bilinmesi gereken geçek; günümüz Batı dünyasına ve Siyonizm’e hâkim olan, çarpıtılmış gerçekler üzerine inşa edilmiş bir “Mesih” akidesi vardır. ABD, Avrupa Birliği ve İsrail bu çarpıtılmış, yanlış ve sakat “Mesih” akidesinin bir ürünüdür. ABD’nin,AB’nin ve İsrail’in BOP kapsamında çıkarmaya çalıştıkları “Armagedon” savaşı bu “Mesih” akidesine dayanan bir çılgınlıktır. “Armagedon” kıyamet savaşları Siyonizm’in dünya hâkimiyeti için çıkarılması gereken bir savaştır. “Mesih’in” gelmesi bu savaşın olmasına bağlıdır. Siyonizm’in bekçiliğini ve jandarmalığını yapanABD, AB ve İsrail bütün siyasetlerini bu savaşı çıkarmanın üzerine kurmuşlardır. 15 Temmuz kalkışması belki de bu kıyamet savaşı için sıkılmış bir işaret fişeğidir.”

ABD : USA , Avrupa Birliği: European Union

You don’t even have to know Turkish to see something is wrong in this article.

I’m still waiting for state of emergency to be lifted so I can start commenting in tranquility. 2 months left.

Jack-E.-Gozcu-medium.jpg

Jack E. Gozcu was born as a Jew in Turkey Istanbul in 1985. He studied Engineering. During his University years he started being involved in Public Diplomacy

This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them. In case of abuse, report this post.

Between the dates of 17th of July–15th of August; the number of mainstream newspapers who directly linked the “Coup Attempt” to Jews and/or Israel is 76. Numbers are stated below.

Demonisation of Jews and Israel is a constant concept used in the Turkish written media. And on social media…. I don’t even want to go there…

Latest news is suggesting that Fetullah Gülen’s mother’s name is Jewish and the “Üst Akıl” – so called “Supreme mentality” which consists of Jewish and Zionist and Masonic teachings are behind everything.

feto-israil1.jpg

Turkish Government blames Fetullah Gülen for the infiltration of the Turkish Government and Turkish Army that leaded to the “Coup Attept”

1- http://www.milligazete.com.tr/osmanli’daki_paralel_devletten_gunumuzdeki_paralel_devlete_2/ishak_beyazay/kose_yazisi/30576

2- http://www.milligazete.com.tr/buyuk_seytan_musluman_turkiye’yi_dusman_bellemis/ismail_hakki_akkiraz/kose_yazisi/30578

Büyük şeytan ve derin dostu “Kabbala” son üçyüz yıldır kurdukları yeni bir “fesat düzeni” ile yeryüzünü yaşanmaz hale getirdiler. “Kabbala”nın şeytansı ilminden etkilenen inkârcı Yahudiler “Siyonizm” harekâtını başlattılar. Beni İsrail’in “üstün ırk” olarak, dünyanın sadece kendilerine tahsis edilmiş bir yaşam olanı olduğu iddiasıyla başlattığı “Siyonizm” harekâtı, kendileri dışında “Beni İsrail” olmayan insanlık âlemi için kâbusa dönüşmüştür. Bilinmesi gereken geçek; günümüz Batı dünyasına ve Siyonizm’e hâkim olan, çarpıtılmış gerçekler üzerine inşa edilmiş bir “Mesih” akidesi vardır. ABD, Avrupa Birliği ve İsrail bu çarpıtılmış, yanlış ve sakat “Mesih” akidesinin bir ürünüdür. ABD’nin,AB’nin ve İsrail’in BOP kapsamında çıkarmaya çalıştıkları “Armagedon” savaşı bu “Mesih” akidesine dayanan bir çılgınlıktır. “Armagedon” kıyamet savaşları Siyonizm’in dünya hâkimiyeti için çıkarılması gereken bir savaştır. “Mesih’in” gelmesi bu savaşın olmasına bağlıdır. Siyonizm’in bekçiliğini ve jandarmalığını yapanABD, AB ve İsrail bütün siyasetlerini bu savaşı çıkarmanın üzerine kurmuşlardır. 15 Temmuz kalkışması belki de bu kıyamet savaşı için sıkılmış bir işaret fişeğidir.”

I’m still waiting for state of emergency to be lifted so I can start commenting in tranquility. 2 months left.

Jack-E.-Gozcu-medium.jpg

Jack E. Gozcu was born as a Jew in Turkey Istanbul in 1985. He studied Engineering. During his University years he started being involved in Public Diplomacy

This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them. In case of abuse, report this post.
And? There is lots of crazy shit going on

feto-israil1.jpg

Jack-E.-Gozcu-medium.jpg

Freedom of Speech.

feto-israil1.jpg

Jack-E.-Gozcu-medium.jpg

We have a democracy go cry me a river...

Back
Top Bottom