• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CHP and AKP have Kurdish parliamentarians, HDP is not don't represent Kurds all together..

And no, they did good by not inviting those terrorist lovers and giving legitimacy to them.....let's don't forget that those fvckers sing PKK march in the parliament and shout "biji serok apo"....

Hopefully we will all see them behind the bars.

No, they are not, they are "fooled people", but HDPKK MPs are Terrorists.

Don't forget, Hitler also got lots of votes. HDPKK and Hitler has no difference. Ups, there is only one difference, Hitler was far way smarter than Pan-Kurdist racist Demirtaş :)

Hopefully u guys r right. But my feeling tells me, we have to integrate the Kurds more so they will not go the Way of the Mounten rats

We dont. We CHP-AKP-MHP already have huge amount of kurd voter base. Remember, NAZI Germany elected by majority of the German people. Did those German citizens were terrorists ? No, but they were "fooled German citizens".

But at the end, "fooled German citizens" paid a huuuuge price for their fooling. Just like fooled kurds in Cizre-Nusaybin etc. Not fooled kurds are already with us, they are fine with us. But those who foolishly support kurdish Racism via HDP, will pay huge price, like those NAZI supporters did.

History repeats itself.

We dont. We CHP-AKP-MHP already have huge amount of kurd voter base. Remember, NAZI Germany elected by majority of the German people. Did those German citizens were terrorists ? No, but they were "fooled German citizens".

But at the end, "fooled German citizens" paid a huuuuge price for their fooling. Just like fooled kurds in Cizre-Nusaybin etc. Not fooled kurds are already with us, they are fine with us. But those who foolishly support kurdish Racism via HDP, will pay huge price, like those NAZI supporters did.

History repeats itself.
Cant remember that CHP or MHP ever had a meeting in the east south area, so i cant belive that they have a huge Kurd voters. AKP is different.

Most of the kurds live in Western Turkey and EU, not Eastern Turkey. And Eastern ones simply under AKP authority.

I will repeat myself, those ones who fooled by PKK and support racist HDP will pay huge price. After price paid, they will stop supporting kurdish racism. Mesela Çeçenistan'a bak, müdahaleden sonra kuzu gibi oldular kuzu kuzu :D

Most of the kurds live in Western Turkey and EU, not Eastern Turkey. And Eastern ones simply under AKP authority.

I will repeat myself, those ones who fooled by PKK and support racist HDP will pay huge price. After price paid, they will stop supporting kurdish racism. Mesela Çeçenistan'a bak, müdahaleden sonra kuzu gibi oldular kuzu kuzu :D

Hopefully, one time everthing will be good. I cant remember since i was small kid that there were no terror. And Cecen ppl are our brothers dont talk about them so :P

They got what they asked. They asked for a war with Russian Army. And they got their war. I am not responsible for that conflict so my conscience is so clear :)

I can also give other examples, for example NAZI Germany. After NAZIs smashed by USA and allies, German Racism mostly removed. History just repeats itself.

Racist people are stupid people that filled with Hatred and Ignorance. You cannot talk with them in the table, they would just kill you just PKK does. You smash Racist people, they will give up from racism. Ancak kötekten anlıyor bunlar :)

They got what they asked. They asked for a war with Russian Army. And they got their war. I am not responsible for that conflict so my conscience is so clear :)

I can also give other examples, for example NAZI Germany. After NAZIs smashed by USA and allies, German Racism mostly removed. History just repeats itself.

Racist people are stupid people that filled with Hatred and Ignorance. You cannot talk with them in the table, they would just kill you just PKK does. You smash Racist people, they will give up from racism. Ancak kötekten anlıyor bunlar :)

They are not removed. How will you removed a (more or less) whole nation? They just hided and find other ways to express.

Not 100%, the Kurds are missing. Hopefully one time they we will reach 100%

+1

No, they are not, they are "fooled people", but HDPKK MPs are Terrorists.

Don't forget, Hitler also got lots of votes. HDPKK and Hitler has no difference. Ups, there is only one difference, Hitler was far way smarter than Pan-Kurdist racist Demirtaş :)

It's ridiculous how you use Hitler in your argument. Don't use terrorism or Hitler inflationary, it terms lose on meaningful.

German racism is still alive and kicking, trust me :)

Just give them some time and you'll see that they haven't changed a bit.

So you are saying that German People=NAZI ? :) You are insulting your own Nation :)

Mongols,Crusaders,Russians,Iranians,

Just an example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Iconium_(1190)

After this,the Sultanate of Rum's capital city was sacked to the ground.

lol, probably don't know what "conquering" means...

Turks conquered huge European lands (including entire countries like Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Balkans etc) and ruled over then for centuries (more than any European power could rule any Muslim land in post 18th century world)..

Losing some battles here, and winning some battles there is part of the game and every great empire faces. Brits f*cking lost battles in Africa!!!

So they are correct, Turks have never been conquered once they took over Anatolia from Christian-Europeans.

Btw, look at the pictures---That's NATO's largest nation from European continent and largest standing military as well.

And Turkey's power has only been increasing and it is already in the league of most powerful/influential/consequential European nations along with France, UK, Germany. The big four of Europe.

I'd be funny to see what happens when Erdogan's anger gets better off him and he pulls the plug on migrant flow to Europe :lol: It'd be a mess either way for poor Europeans--who are strangled by balls by powerful Turkey

We lost battles and won battles but never fall under the rule of foreigners.

Because the foreigners were not interested at that time ? They did sack your capital,collected tribute,etc....On that basis you never conquered us either because we paid tribute and we never were a province.

lol, probably don't know what "conquering" means...

Turks conquered huge European lands (including entire countries like Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Balkans etc) and ruled over then for centuries (more than any European power could rule any Muslim land in post 18th century world)..

Losing some battles here, and winning some battles there is part of the game and every great empire faces. Brits f*cking lost battles in Africa!!!

So they are correct, Turks have never been conquered once they took over Anatolia from Christian-Europeans.

Btw, look at the pictures---That's NATO's largest nation from European continent and largest standing military as well.

And Turkey's power has only been increasing and it is already in the league of most powerful/influential/consequential European nations along with France, UK, Germany. The big four of Europe.

I'd be funny to see what happens when Erdogan's anger gets better off him and he pulls the plug on migrant flow to Europe :lol: It'd be a mess either way for poor Europeans--who are strangled by balls by powerful Turkey

Not really huge European lands.They conquered small,fragmented principalities in Europe.The moment they encountered some organised,bigger European states,they were utterly crushed.Turkey has no say in European affairs outside the migration problem.Turkey's economy survives on European goodwill,loosing tht goodwill will turn Turkey in just another African country.

Just ask him for how long his ancestors were invaded :meeting::rofl::rofl:

Or ask me how many of your ancestors ended up cooling in the sun with a pole up their a$$ during these invasions.

You have the nerve to tell me about invasions,I still have the faith off my people,just like 1500 years ago.You are a Bulgarian or a Greek whose forefathers converted to an Arab ideology for pennies.I can stand tall over you or most Turks (a k a ex Albanians,Bosnians,Serbs,Greeks,Armenians) any day.

Because the foreigners were not interested at that time ? They did sack your capital,collected tribute,etc....On that basis you never conquered us either because we paid tribute and we never were a province.

Not really huge European lands.They conquered small,fragmented principalities in Europe.The moment they encountered some organised,bigger European states,they were utterly crushed.Turkey has no say in European affairs outside the migration problem.Turkey's economy survives on European goodwill,loosing tht goodwill will turn Turkey in just another African country.

Or ask me how many of your ancestors ended up cooling in the sun with a pole up their a$$ during these invasions.

You have the nerve to tell me about invasions,I still have the faith off my people,just like 1500 years ago.You are a Bulgarian or a Greek whose forefathers converted to an Arab ideology for pennies.I can stand tall over you or most Turks (a k a ex Albanians,Bosnians,Serbs,Greeks,Armenians) any day.

Look, Romanian, i would put you into your place in a different time, today i don't care or don't wanna waste my time hippocratic Euros..... either contribute to thread by speaking on the subject, or don't post at all.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom