• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The lack of support is in contrast to the blessing the U.S. gave Egypt after the military coup in 2013. Foreign Affairs chief Catherine Ashton visited Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, who ousted Egypt's first democratically elected president Mohammed Morsi in a bloody coup, 15 days after the coup.

Comments regarding this visit:
"This will be Ashton's second stay in post-Mubarak Egypt; she visited Cairo late in February last year, shortly after the 18-day uprising that ousted former president Hosni Mubarak."

I guess we now have proof that the US worked with the Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow Hosni Mubarak,
and the grey eminence behind the Egypt uprising is of course no other than Mr Erdogan,
a longtime ally of MB :crazy::crazy::crazy:.

They didn't hold all of Anatolia for that long.Contrary to @Sinan 's illusions there were also heavy defeats for Turks in Anatolia,at the hands of crusaders,Mongols,Byzantines,Russians,Tamerlan (altough here it can be speculated that he was also of Turkic stock),etc.
Who conquered Turks in Anatolia ?

Turkish Nation United <3

oEPnGo.jpg

13962510_1757613521183178_8446890722564733199_n.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Turkey's highest commander "welcoming" American highest commander after their putch, pustlar. This is how you treat traitors disguised as guests. We see through your filthy plans, verily time is on our side
- Kayserinin yigidi Hulusi Akar

@Sinan sen kuskulanma kardesim, Iskandinavyadaki terörist elebasilarin hepisini terörle mücadeleye ilettim.

13962510_1757613521183178_8446890722564733199_n.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Turkey's highest commander "welcoming" American highest commander after their putch, pustlar. This is how you treat traitors disguised as guests. We see through your filthy plans, verily time is on our side
- Kayserinin yigidi Hulusi Akar

@Sinan sen kuskulanma kardesim, Iskandinavyadaki terörist elebasilarin hepisini terörle mücadeleye ilettim.
Resmen Amerikali sarilmaya kalksa ona kafa atacakmis gibi duruyor:lol:

Not 100%, the Kurds are missing. Hopefully one time they we will reach 100%
CHP and AKP have Kurdish parliamentarians, HDP is not don't represent Kurds all together..

And no, they did good by not inviting those terrorist lovers and giving legitimacy to them.....let's don't forget that those fvckers sing PKK march in the parliament and shout "biji serok apo"....

Hopefully we will all see them behind the bars.

No, they are not. CHP and AKP has tens of kurdish MP. Even MHP has lots of kurdish MP.

If you meant "HDPKK", they dont represent kurds. They are Terrorist.
Aru u trolling me :D, HDP got 10% i guess not all of them are Terrorists

No, they are not, they are "fooled people", but HDPKK MPs are Terrorists.

Don't forget, Hitler also got lots of votes. HDPKK and Hitler has no difference. Ups, there is only one difference, Hitler was far way smarter than Pan-Kurdist racist Demirtaş :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom