Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats why we dont accept it
I have observed some posts of yours,you worry to much.
In your hour of need,in a way,we will be there,maybe not visible but we will be there.

I have observed some posts of yours,you worry to much.
In your hour of need,in a way,we will be there,maybe not visible but we will be there
no i dont worry
i m just free now a days too much
the only muscle you can count on is the one you develop yourself
plus that thread "one more Israel" regarding Armenia was intended to justify why should we not recognize Israel

thats why we made an end of the six years of ice.. just to give them the strength ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Halep'teki SAA kuşatması kırılmış, ilk insani yardım konvoyları girmiş Halep'e domates ve patates tırlarıyla. Fazladan 500.000 mülteciden kurtulduk

DJLv0o.jpg

I wonder where "the coup may have been planned by Erdogan" brigade have disappeared. What more evidence does one need after this.
plenty of pakistani libtards jumped the bandwagon on that one. Some even called him a dog and I was like, WTF? mind your own business. Fix fucking Karanchi and then worry about Turkey.

They are right. You forget Seljuks and maybe other Turkish conqueror. They conquer Anatolia ~1030 a.d.

They didn't hold all of Anatolia for that long.Contrary to @Sinan 's illusions there were also heavy defeats for Turks in Anatolia,at the hands of crusaders,Mongols,Byzantines,Russians,Tamerlan (altough here it can be speculated that he was also of Turkic stock),etc.

well he tried once already and got misrabely failed, he's definitely gonna try again let see what new plans western powers come up with.

well he tried once already and got misrabely failed, he's definitely gonna try again let see what new plans western powers come up with.

If he flees to Egypt than we should assassinate him also he could be shot or made a car incident in USA..

And this whole thing with Egypt I think Egypt will be next syria

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom