Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is Gulen??

The schools educate as many as 35,000 students — taken together they'd make up the largest charter school network in the USA — and have imported thousands of Turkish educators over the past decade.But the success of the schools at times has been clouded by nagging questions about what ties the schools may have to a reclusive Muslim leader in his late 60s living in exile in rural Pennsylvania

Top administrators say they have no official ties to Gülen. And Gülen himself denies any connection to the schools. Still, documents available at various foundation websites and in federal forms required of non-profit groups show that virtually all of the schools have opened or operate with the aid of Gülen-inspired "dialogue" groups, local non-profits that promote Turkish culture. In one case, the Ohio-based Horizon Science Academy of Springfield in 2005 signed a five-year building lease with the parent organization of Chicago's Niagara Foundation, which promotes Gülen's philosophy of "peace, mutual respect, the culture of coexistence." Gülen is the foundation's honorary president. In many cases, charter school board members also serve as dialogue group leaders.

…lawmakers, researchers and parents are beginning to put the schools under the microscope for hiring practices — they import hundreds of teachers from Turkey each year — and for steps they take to keep their academic profile high.

The schools' unacknowledged ties to Gülen, they say, mock public schools' spirit of transparency.

Do you trust this man?????

The evidence is at the 15 july's night
Remove horse bands from your eyes and see the around.
He clearly told in CNN interview, suggested west to not be in contact with Erdoğan ,clearly asked them to topple erdoğan in indirect ways.
This is how you tell " i failed the coup but gona ask others to do"

Yeah, I never said I doubt the role of Gülenists in the coup.

I'm talking about this specific interview. Gülen still tries to show himself as a progressiv man. This would contradict his narrative. All other articles I could find don't mention the call to topple Erdogan.

I wonder where "the coup may have been planned by Erdogan" brigade have disappeared. What more evidence does one need after this.

Nazarbayev :"Uluslararası güvenlik çok önemli. Terörizmle karşı işbirliğine vardık. Askeri konularda gelişmeler devam etmekte. Sosyal anlamda ülkelerimizin ilişkileri BM nazarında Ortaasya'da ve Türk teşkilatlarında, bütün çalışmalarımızı da gerçekleştirme konusunda görüş alışverişi yaptık. Türkiye'ye sonsuz teşekkürlerimizi sunuyoruz.

Biz Türkiye'nin gücüne, varlığına bakarak emin adımlarla yürüyüyoruz. Türk devletlerinin birliği bizim için çok önemli. "

:)

According to the translator Nazarbayev said that Turkey is the most important strategic ally of Kazakhstan. What about that? :D It sounds so nice.

Last edited:
I wonder where "the coup may have been planned by Erdogan" brigade have disappeared. What more evidence does one need after this.
They were foreigners, they must have lost interest in the subject.

yes we love terrorist thats why we have a terror supporting country of Moddle east in NATO :)
Yet, another ignorant Yankee joins the forum......keep watching Fox news.

Somehow these desert bandits have started to think very high of them. It's time to show them their places...

I believe Erdogan was thinking of dialogue with the sisi regime. I wonder what kind of dialogue you can have with a terrorist who is in cahoot with the plotters in Turkey. Sisi will never accept democratic leaders in Muslim states and more so in Turkey for democracy is the greatest threat to terrorists like him. Sisi is definitely involved in this coup and Erdogan should return the favour as soon as possible.

I believe Erdogan was thinking of dialogue with the sisi regime. I wonder what kind of dialogue you can have with a terrorist who is in cahoot with the plotters in Turkey. Sisi will never accept democratic leaders in Muslim states and more so in Turkey for democracy is the greatest threat to terrorists like him. Sisi is definitely involved in this coup and Erdogan should return the favour as soon as possible.

Egypt & Turkey both aren't democratic, one is a military dictatorship the other is ruled by Erdogan. Turkey also hosts figures wanted by other states. This is about foreign policy, how can you criticize Sisi if you support Erdogan who has been meddling in every country of the region.

With regards to Egypt, Turkey hosted/hosts TV channels supporting Morsi and uprisings against Sisi.

http://www.madamasr.com/news/egypt-accuses-turkey-allowing-tv-channels-incite-terrorism

If Egypt is doing this you should ask yourself if Erdogan's is so innocent in that.

Egypt & Turkey both aren't democratic, one is a military dictatorship the other is ruled by Erdogan.

Yes yes, since sisi is a fascist thug how could others be democratic? This fascist thinks that the Turkish generals elected Erdogan and I don't blame his ignorance because all his life that's what he has seen in his miserable country. He simply cannot imagine that in a Muslim state people can have the freedom to choose their leader.

Saruman (gülen) speaks again to the Orks.. will he curse us again? who knows what the evil eye of sauron wants for turkey..

Yes yes, since sisi is a fascist thug how could others be democratic? This fascist thinks that the Turkish generals elected Erdogan and I don't blame his ignorance because all his life that's what he has seen in his miserable country. He simply cannot imagine that in a Muslim state people can have the freedom to choose their leader.

what did u just write

So this lunatic wants to make "West" the boss of Turkey so "West" can decide how Turks live and what happens in Turkey?

I'd say Turks choose to be independent and honorable rather than another puppets of "West"...
They were foreigners, they must have lost interest in the subject.

Yet, another ignorant Yankee joins the forum......keep watching Fox news.
lol we are your masters. protecting you from russia since times of coldwar anyway thank you for welcoming me. anatolian :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom