• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol we are your masters.

were*

After AKP broke it's CIA/Fethollah neckles from it's neck, we went to free. That is why your pathetic intelligence agency try to take over Turkey with every possible way, even with coup.

It would be fun to watch what will happen in next 20 years :) lots of lawsuit against CIA and US, how many hundreds of billions USD will you send to Turkey for your humanity crimes ? :P

were*

After AKP broke it's CIA/Fethollah neckles from it's neck, we went to free. That is why your pathetic intelligence agency try to take over Turkey with every possible way, even with coup.

It would be fun to watch what will happen in next 20 years :) lots of lawsuit against CIA and US, how many hundreds of billions USD will you send to Turkey for your humanity crimes ? :P
lamo are u serious bro ?

we are still your master a d always be as long as your country stays in NATO.

we are destroying your country day by day. i guess this year we will have thanks giving early in my country :D

ol we are your masters. protecting you from russia since times of coldwar anyway thank you for welcoming me. anatolian :)
Seems like you are happy in the fantasy world that you live in, best wishes for you. :)

Seems like you are happy in the fantasy world that you live in, best wishes for you. :)
nope, i am closly watching demose of your country. and surely enjoying it as well.:D

best of luck, you need that; )

Hmm, US should be weak Master. What kind of "Master" couldnt make his slave listen his order when İncirlik Airbase closed? What kind of Slave demand his Master's intelligence agent (Fethollah) to be delivered to himself? :D

You should be very amateur in being "Master" :p

You sure that you are American with that kind of vocabulary ? :lol:
nope, i am closly watching demose of your country. and surely enjoying it as well.:D

best of luck, you need that; )

Well, we hear these kind of sentences since 1071....yet nobody have been able to do so....so i return, your "wish of luck" back to you. :)

Well, we hear these kind of sentences since 1071....yet nobody have been able to do so....so i return, your "wish of luck" back to you. :)
yeah i am. i am also an anthropologist :)

Britian and some other loonies are not The US. trust me. ;)

:enjoy::usflag::usflag:

I was just about to mention this. he is an illiterate from a Third world country, calling himself American.

Yeah, sure you are. :agree:

Feel free to try, :)

Like i said, we stand undefeated on this land called Anatolia for a millennia.

Most possibly...... :)
anatolia was under ottoman rule for 1000+ years

anatolia was under ottoman rule for 1000+ years
Oh my god.......look mate, you don't have to be knowledgeable on our history....i don't expect that from you. But at least don't try to lecture Turks about their history with your limited knowledge. It's just comical nothing more.

@XenoEnsi-14 Mate, i found this sitiation very weird....Some of the Americans that joins the forum are very well established, consisted views of an issue and have good knowledge.....and some others are just the exact opposite.

Like there are just two extreme opposites, no American is on the middle. Either very knowledgeable or completely ignorant....no middle ground. o_O

He is no american just one of those who feel shame with his original passport and flag and seek respect with others' passports.

Oh my god.......look mate, you don't have to be knowledgeable on our history....i don't expect that from you. But at least don't try to lecture Turks about their history with your limited knowledge. It's just comical nothing more.

@XenoEnsi-14 Mate, i found this sitiation very weird....Some of the Americans that joins the forum are very well established, consisted views of an issue and have good knowledge.....and some others are just the exact opposite.

Like there are just two extreme opposites, no American is on the middle. Either very knowledgeable or completely ignorant....no middle ground. o_O
They exist, somewhere silently.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom