Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@cabatli_53

Bro, do you have any idea that how can we stop posters from starting non-defense related articles, in our section ?

Lately, people, especially foreigners open one thread after another which has nothing to do with defense...

Really don't know bro. I have merged tens of politic related threads in last 10 days but Members proceed to open similar topics day by day. Informing all about the rules of Turkey section doesn't serve to purpose.

[QUOTE="
A very interesting thing she said in this video was that all the Coups enforced in rest of the world also started at night, so that the People would not be on the street and the military should have a less resistance. The 1980 Coup also happened at night so as the 1999 coup in Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

Intelligence learnt the coup at 16:00PM and warned Mr. Akar, head of the army, so they had to make it early...

Really don't know bro. I have merged tens of politic related threads in last 10 days but Members proceed to open similar topics day by day. Informing all about the rules of Turkey section doesn't serve to purpose.
than band them from our section

...Çavuşoğlu said he informed his Kyrgyz counterpart about the members of this organization in the Central Asian country and gave him an updated list of Gülenists...
This is why I'm not happy. Erdogan is helping root out Gulenist networks at home and in Kyrgyzstan but in the U.S., where the Gulenist network was developed when Erdo and Gulen were friends, Erdo just wants Gulen. Why, if the Gulenist networks are so dangerous? The implication, then, is that in America Erdo wants to keep the network intact so he can run it himself once Gulen has departed.

This is why I'm not happy. Erdogan is helping root out Gulenist networks at home and in Kyrgyzstan but in the U.S., where the Gulenist network was developed when Erdo and Gulen were friends, Erdo just wants Gulen. Why, if the Gulenist networks are so dangerous? The implication, then, is that in America Erdo wants to keep the network intact so he can run it himself once Gulen has departed.
There are some files about Gulen and his network in the wikileaks....you can research a bit. This issue is complex. We can't give you full detailed analysis as it will consume much time and effort but if you can learn the basics, we can discuss.

The implication, then, is that in America Erdo wants to keep the network intact so he can run it himself once Gulen has departed.
No, no.....you are mistaken badly.... :-)

Gülenist network is dangerous as it infiltrates in the state. I don't think, Gulenist can reach to a level where they can hurt US. But as i understood, Gülenists already infiltrated to state institutions in Kyrgyzstan, where they can inflict damage. It seems like Kyrgyzstan is in imminent danger. Gülenist network isn't confined by Kyrgyzstan, US and Turkey....they have network literally in every country around the globe, from Sweden to Tanzania.

Here is the full list. (from 2010, as known)
(Okul: School, Kültür Merkezi: cultural center)

Kuzey Amerika
Kanada: Dil kursları.
ABD: 5 özel okul, 50'nin üzerinde kültür merkezi.
Meksika: 1 okul ve kültür merkezi.

Güney Amerika
Kolombiya: Kültür merkezi.
Şili: Kültür merkezi.
Arjantin: Kültür merkezi.
Brezilya: Kültür merkezi.

Afrika
Fas: 4 okul.
Cezayir: Dil okulu.
Mısır: Dil okulu ve öğrenci evleri.
Moritanya: 1 okul.
Mali: 1 okul.
Nijer: 1 okul.
Çad: 1 okul.
Sudan: 2 okul.
Etiyopya: 1 okul.
Senegal: 1 okul.
Gambiya: 1 okul.
Gine Bissau: 1 okul.
Gine: 1 okul.
Burkina Faso: 1 okul.
Gana: 1 okul.
Togo: 1 okul.
Nijerya: 4 okul, 1 kültür merkezi.
Kamerun: 1 okul.
Orta Afrika Cumhuriyeti: 1 okul.
Kongo: 1 okul.
Uganda: 1 okul.
Kenya: 4 okul.
Tanzanya: Eğitim kompleksi (Dispanserleri, spor alanları olan kompleks ilköğretim okulu ve liseyi kapsıyor)
Malavi: 1 okul.
Mozambik: 1 okul.
Madagaskar: 1 okul, 1 kültür merkezi.
Güney Afrika: 4 okul.

Okyanusya
Avustralya: 7 okul.
Endonezya: 4 okul.
Filipinler: 4 okul.

Asya
Kazakistan: 29 okul.
Tacikistan: 13 okul.
Kırgızistan: 12 okul.
Türkmenistan: 20 okul.
Özbekistan: 1 okul.
Afganistan: 4 okul.
Pakistan: 6 okul, 1 kültür merkezi.
Hindistan: 3 okul, 1 dil okulu.
Nepal: 1 okul.
Bangladeş: 4 okul.
Moğolistan: 4 okul.
Japonya: 1 okul, 5 dil okulu, kültür merkezleri.
Güney Kore: 1 kültür merkezi.
Malezya: 1 okul.
Vietnam: 1 okul.
Kamboçya: 2 okul.
Burma: 2 okul.
Tayland: 3 okul.
Irak: 4 kolej.
İsrail: 1 kültür merkezi.
Yemen: 1 okul.

Avrupa
Rusya Federasyonu: 6 okul.
Azerbaycan: 12 okul
Gürcistan: 3 okul.
Ukrayna: 2 okul.
Moldova: 2 okul.
Litvanya: 1 kültür merkezi.
Letonya: 1 kültür merkezi.
Estonya: 1 kültür merkezi.
Romanya: 4 okul.
Bulgaristan: 3 okul.
Makedonya: 4 okul.
Arnavutluk: 4 okul.
Bosna-Hersek: 2 okul.
Macaristan: 1 dil okulu, 1 kültür merkezi.
Slovakya: 1 kültür merkezi.
Çek Cumhuriyeti: 1 kültür merkezi.
Polonya: 1 kültür merkezi.
Almanya: 3 okul, dil okulları ve kültür merkezleri.
Avusturya: 1 dil okulu.
İtalya: 1 kültür merkezi.
İsviçre: Öğrenci yurdu ve kültür merkezi.
Hollanda: Öğrenci yurdu ve kültür merkezi.
Belçika: 1 okul, öğrenci yurdu, dil okulu ve kültür merkezi.
Fransa: Kültür merkezi ve dil kursu.
Danimarka: Dil kursu ve kültür merkezi.
Norveç: Dil kursu ve kültür merkezi.
İsveç: Dil kursu ve kültür merkezi.
Finlandiya: 1 kolej, dil kursu ve kültür merkezi.
İngiltere: Öğrenci yurdu, dil okulu, kültür merkezi.
Portekiz: 1 kültür merkezi.
İspanya: Kültür merkezi ve dil kursu.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one can run the Gulen network other than Gulen...his followers see him as the Messiah. It's not like a car in GTA where you can just kick out the person driving it and claim it for your own. You take the head of the serpent and then it will be easier to get rid of the body.
Also the government hired a very good law firm to go after Gulens operations in the US (lawyers name is Robert Amsterdam and he has also received death threats from Gulenists...)

No, no.....you are mistaken badly...I don't think, Gulenist can reach to a level where they can hurt US...Here is the full list. ...
Wikileaks is unofficial. And lists are not enough. In America, rights are inherent, not something granted by the government, so evidence is needed of actual crimes committed by the accused, stuff that can stand up to a grand jury. For example, I've read of attempts by Gulenist-affiliated contractors to bribe government officials: link. Stuff like that, if traceable back to Gulen, can result in an indictment, if not an expulsion. But if Erdogan knows of such things, apparently he's not yet decided to share them with the U.S.

Wikileaks is unofficial. And lists are not enough. In America, rights are inherent, not something granted by the government, so evidence is needed of actual crimes committed by the accused, stuff that can stand up to a grand jury. For example, I've read of attempts by Gulenist-affiliated contractors to bribe government officials: link. Stuff like that, if traceable back to Gulen, can result in an indictment, if not an expulsion. But if Erdogan knows of such things, apparently he's not yet decided to share them with the U.S.
I don't know, Gülenist activities in the states. But we send evidence about his illegal activies in the Turkey to US.

I believe (since i have no evidence) that Gulen is backed by US government and a CIA asset....i don't think, US will send him back to Turkey.

I don't know, Gülenist activities in the states. But we send evidence about his illegal activies in the Turkey to US.

I believe (since i have no evidence) that Gulen is backed by US government and a CIA asset....i don't think, US will send him back to Turkey.
We will have take care of him ourselves :agree::butcher:

...Also the government hired a very good law firm to go after Gulens operations in the US (lawyers name is Robert Amsterdam and he has also received death threats from Gulenists...)
Amsterdam boasts of his intelligence contacts in Turkey but he appears to be an investigator: they haven't supplied him with information that would implicate Gulen under U.S. laws.

Amsterdam boasts of his intelligence contacts in Turkey but he appears to be an investigator: they haven't supplied him with information that would implicate Gulen under U.S. laws.
Look the Turkish gov has been supplying files to the US since 2013. Also recently the US and Turkey will form a joint team of legal experts to move through with extradition.

If he isn't extradited he and his followers will be dealt with in a much more straightforward manner (hint: assassinated).

I'm fine with either outcome

If he isn't extradited he and his followers will be dealt with in a much more straightforward manner (hint: assassinated).
Murder him rather than reveal incriminating information? Not only against U.S. law, it could be a very big mistake.

Murder him rather than reveal incriminating information? Not only against U.S. law, it could be a very big mistake.
I think trying to overthrow allied governments is also against the law no? If push comes to shove we will shove, have no doubt about it

Could it help the reorganize the forum? Like defence section, economy section, society/culture for example.

Hahahaah amusing...where is the evidence? All I see are pathetic sentences trying to make the coup plotters look like innocent kids caught stealing bubblegum.
Both Amnesty and HRW should be kicked out of the country, immediately

http://www.dailysabah.com/politics/...nd-gulen-asks-washington-not-to-extradite-him

Coup mastermind Gülen asks Washington not to extradite him

The man accused of masterminding and leading a recent bloody coup attempt in Turkey, penned an Op-Ed for The New York Times on Monday to ask the U.S. not to extradite him to Turkey to face charges.

Fetullah Gülen, leader of Fetullah Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), argued he was a valuable partner to Washington and should not be sent back to his country of origin, where he is wanted on charges relating to the July 15 failed coup that resulted in the deaths of 246 people and more than 2,000 injuries.

"At a time when Western democracies are searching for moderate Muslim voices, I and my friends in the Hizmet movement have taken a clear stance" against extremism, he wrote, in what seemed to be an appeal to Washington to avoid prosecution.

"The temptation to give Mr. Erdoğan whatever he wants is understandable. But the United States must resist it," he said.

In a segment that belied his denial of involvement in the coup attempt, he wrote: "If somebody who appears to be a Hizmet sympathizer has been involved in an attempted coup, he betrays my ideals."

Gülen's version contradicts several high-profile witness accounts and testimony from military officials and coup plotters that point to him and his followers as culprits.

Among them is Turkish Chief of Staff, Hulusi Akar, who was held hostage the night of the overthrow attempt, who said in his first testimony that among the coup plotters who captured him, Brig. Gen. Hakan Evrim, commander of the Akıncı 4th Main Jet Base, told Akar that "if you so wish, we can arrange for you to meet our leader Fetullah Gülen."

Gülen also notably defended his track record of being an opponent of coups d'etat, although in the past he went on record praising putschists and describing military officials who seized power through coups as being more democratic than civilian political leaders.

You say, that's all a lie? No force or rape against prisoners?

Could it help the reorganize the forum? Like defence section, economy section, society/culture for example.

You say, that's all a lie? No force or rape against prisoners?
I don't see any proof of rape, and I don't care about them getting slapped around a bit. Getting beaten should be the least of their worries after what happened on the 15th-16th

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom