• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's obvious Turkey's interests lies in the East. Erdogan should pull the safety cord that is NATO and embark on an independent course.

How rapidly things can change....a few months ago Turkey downed a Russian A/C

Yes you are right about that, but I had an impression that it was all setup, how, well that's a bit complicated, but in a short sentence it given the rights to Russian to install s-400 batteries in Syria. Rest you can figure it out yourself, however the interesting thing about the failed coup is that someone sitting very far from the desks of CIA and any other intelligence agencies who were involved in this failed coup had already warned about the Coup. Take a look at this video.

A very interesting thing she said in this video was that all the Coups enforced in rest of the world also started at night, so that the People would not be on the street and the military should have a less resistance. The 1980 Coup also happened at night so as the 1999 coup in Pakistan.

Last edited:
bhai ye bata do pakistan ka kya role tha ..... undono ki delegation aur wo b defence wali ayi thi aik sath islamabad
Itni depth mein na jao tu acha hai, bas yeh samjh lo k is coup kay baad nasirf Turkey mazeed strong howa hai balkay usay jo support I mean open support chahiye thi friends countries say woh bhi mili hai aur mazeed milay gi, ek aur cheese, Turkey desperate tha Russia kay kareeb aanay k liye, aur is coup nay in dono ko ek doosray kay bohat kareeb kar diya hai. Bas intezaar is baat ka hai k Pakistan apnay aap ko Russia kay kaisay kareeb karta hai, lets wait and watch.

Edit: I mean Pakistan apnay aap ko openly kaisay Russia kay kareeb karta hai.

Yes you are right about that, but I had an impression that it was all setup, how, well that's a bit complicated, but in a short sentence it given the rights to Russian to install s-400 batteries in Syria. Rest you can figure it out yourself, however the interesting thing about the failed coup is that someone sitting very far from the desks of CIA and any other intelligence agencies who were involved in this failed coup had already warned about the Coup. Take a look at this video.

A very interesting thing she said in this video was that all the Coups enforced in rest of the world also started at night, so that the People would not be on the street and the military should have a less resistance. The 1980 Coup also happened at night so as the 1999 coup in Pakistan.
I have to say this women is very smart if she predicted this coup last year!

essentially this gulen is like altaf hussain residing in london.

@cabatli_53

Bro, do you have any idea that how can we stop posters from starting non-defense related articles, in our section ?

Lately, people, especially foreigners open one thread after another which has nothing to do with defense...

Greens never had any contribution to the society other than their zero emission world utopia, anyone knowing those people will know they arent capable of doing politics, those are the kind of people who refuse to work since they are special snowflakes against ''the system'', paying double the price for food because its labled bio, oh and they are vegans which is hindering them from thinking rationally. :D

And not to forget, many of them study 15 years in useless things such as gender studies or art and never seen a pay check in their life despite being 35+.

*end of rant*

Yeah, i was keeping an eye on them since, this Cem Özdemir spoke against Turkey regarding "so called armenian genocide". They seem like touched on the head and living in their own fantasy world, disconnected FROM reality and poorly informed on many matters.

essentially this gulen is like altaf hussain residing in london.

haha ya mate you are right, he is one more CIA's created Altaf Hussain, but don't you worry, this attempted failed coup almost destroyed his support not only in Turkey but in the entire world. Now, if you listen to her conversation she said that Gulen is getting sick he is on medication, so US will drag this matter for couple of years through their unjust judicial system, and if they do, Gulen has to die, now she did not said anything about CIA killing Gulen, but that's what she hinted, we will probably hear the news that Gulen had a heart attack or he died because of any other reason. But that's imminent that we certainly gonna hear this news if not now than probably in next two years.
And yes, she is extremely smart, didn't you see how she was provoking openly the Turkish Popoulation to come out on the streets and shut down the US embassy and consulates and all the NGO's operating under the US command. Now, I must say she has the guts to say that openly.

mirror-logo.png

Thousands of Turkey coup prisoners 'raped, starved and hogtied'
  • 17:00, 24 JUL 2016
  • UPDATED 07:16, 25 JUL 2016
  • BY CHRIS HUGHES
Amnesty International says it has ‘credible evidence’ Turkish police are holding detainees, denying them food, water and medical treatment and in the worst cases some have been subjected to severe beatings and torture
Twitter
Turkish-soldiers.jpg

Captured Turkish soldiers
Turkish troops imprisoned after the failed military coup are being raped, starved and left without water for days, it is claimed.

Many of the 10,000 detainees are locked up in horses’ stables and sports halls - some hogtied in horrific stress positions, according to human rights campaigners.

Amnesty International has called for immediate access to prisoners after the coup a week ago which sparked a brutal crackdown and a three-month state of emergency.

More than 200 died in the uprising which aimed to topple dictatorial President Recep Erdogan - and 1,500 were injured.

Amnesty says it has ‘credible evidence’ Turkish police are holding detainees in stress positions for up to 48 hours, denying them food, water and medical treatment and in the worst cases some have been subjected to severe beatings and torture, including rape.

Amnesty International says it has ‘credible evidence’ Turkish police are holding detainees, denying them food, water and medical treatment and in the worst cases some have been subjected to severe beatings and torture.

REUTERS/Umit Bektas
Turkish-President-Tayyip-Erdogan.jpg

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan
John Dalhuisen, Amnesty International’s Europe director, said: “Reports of abuse including beatings and rape in detention are extremely alarming, especially given the scale of detentions that we have seen in the past week.

“Despite chilling images and videos of torture that have been widely broadcast across the country, the government has remained conspicuously silent on the abuse. “

Amnesty spoke to lawyers, doctors and a person on duty in a detention facility about the conditions in which detainees were being held.

They heard alarming accounts of torture and other ill-treatment of detainees, particularly at the Ankara Police Headquarters sports hall, Ankara Başkent sports hall and the riding club stables there.

Two lawyers in Ankara working on behalf of detainees told Amnesty International that detainees said they witnessed senior military officers in detention being raped with a truncheon or finger by police officers.

A person on duty at the Ankara Police Headquarters sports hall saw a detainee with severe wounds consistent with having been beaten, including a large swelling on his head.

The detainee could not stand up or focus his eyes and he eventually lost consciousness.

While in some cases detainees were afforded limited medical assistance, police refused to allow this detainee essential medical treatment despite his severe injuries.

The interviewee heard one police doctor on duty say: “Let him die. We will say he came to us dead.”

The same interviewee said 650-800 soldiers were being held in the Ankara police headquarters sports hall - 300 of them with signs of having been beaten.

Some detainees had visible bruises, cuts, or broken bones.

Around 40 were so badly injured they could not walk.

Two were unable to stand.

One woman who was also detained in a separate facility there had bruising on her face and torso.

[videos in original]
Hahahaah amusing...where is the evidence? All I see are pathetic sentences trying to make the coup plotters look like innocent kids caught stealing bubblegum.
Both Amnesty and HRW should be kicked out of the country, immediately

http://www.dailysabah.com/politics/...nd-gulen-asks-washington-not-to-extradite-him

Coup mastermind Gülen asks Washington not to extradite him

The man accused of masterminding and leading a recent bloody coup attempt in Turkey, penned an Op-Ed for The New York Times on Monday to ask the U.S. not to extradite him to Turkey to face charges.

Fetullah Gülen, leader of Fetullah Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), argued he was a valuable partner to Washington and should not be sent back to his country of origin, where he is wanted on charges relating to the July 15 failed coup that resulted in the deaths of 246 people and more than 2,000 injuries.

"At a time when Western democracies are searching for moderate Muslim voices, I and my friends in the Hizmet movement have taken a clear stance" against extremism, he wrote, in what seemed to be an appeal to Washington to avoid prosecution.

"The temptation to give Mr. Erdoğan whatever he wants is understandable. But the United States must resist it," he said.

In a segment that belied his denial of involvement in the coup attempt, he wrote: "If somebody who appears to be a Hizmet sympathizer has been involved in an attempted coup, he betrays my ideals."

Gülen's version contradicts several high-profile witness accounts and testimony from military officials and coup plotters that point to him and his followers as culprits.

Among them is Turkish Chief of Staff, Hulusi Akar, who was held hostage the night of the overthrow attempt, who said in his first testimony that among the coup plotters who captured him, Brig. Gen. Hakan Evrim, commander of the Akıncı 4th Main Jet Base, told Akar that "if you so wish, we can arrange for you to meet our leader Fetullah Gülen."

Gülen also notably defended his track record of being an opponent of coups d'etat, although in the past he went on record praising putschists and describing military officials who seized power through coups as being more democratic than civilian political leaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom