• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when you her that terrorist groups like hamas hail the turkish democracy you know that this country going into the wrong direction. I am against military coup i prefer democracy transition but in this case when you have a leader that destroy everything:
1.use democracy to make theocracy.
2.closing up newspaper that have different opinion.
3.jailed journalists
4. fire 2700 judges (what they have to do with the military coup? wtf)
5.shifting the country into islamic republic banana style country.
6.cracking on opposition (thier isn't real opposition in turky any more)

i wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years woman will be ban from wearing western clothing in public.

Nevertheless i have only hope and love for the turkish pepole
peace :(

So, what did you do for the traitors? Too bad, it didn't come to any use. As for your love for the Turkish people, you contradict yourself with that statement because the Turkish people have rejected and defeated your beloved plotters. We know that you and your types are doing everything to foil real democracy in the Muslim World.

I have seen some pictures of dead Turkish soldiers, can't post here. But , something is wrong and very wrong. Can see extremist elements are hijacking Turkish society.

When people like you say something is wrong, it actually means something right is happening. You can colour the events in any way you like but that won't change the fact that the Turkish people have rejected what you think is right for them.

160 civilians dead
1440 civilians wounded
Caused by Fetö mob during the coupe attempt

2800 military personnel
2500 judges
have been arrested for their participation in the coupe attempt and for being a part of the Fetö illégal organisation.

13690722_1330274080331085_7059675794812100662_n.jpg
Islamophobe is not a real word, and it doesn't have any connection to it, its against Erdogan.

its not deleted just not allowed to embedd - just click at it that it starts at youtube, u can see then the content, in that video they talk about the liar Netanjahu - and the picture is also part of it - he try to tell the world iran has a a-bomb soon biggest shit he ever did - so who is lying now?
Send it again lost it in the comments

I havent seen US complaining about it but some journalists are just as spineless as a politician.

They serve the interests of those who pay them good no matter who he is. Politicians, journalists, prostitutes- all have the same mothers. :D

ps Is there a single big wester media that is not spitting anti- Turkish propaganda and writing all kinds of sensationalist stuff about us all the time?

They serve the interests of those who pay them good no matter who he is. Politicians, journalists, prostitutes- all have the same mothers. :D

ps Is there a single big wester media that is not spitting anti- Turkish propaganda and writing all kinds of sensationalist stuff about us all the time?

Who serves the interest of the highest bidder? Please make it clear. As for the western media, it's entirely anti-Islamic, anti-Muslim and therefore, more specifically anti-Erdogan.

A good explanation i've heard is that Erdogan actually did have all his ducks in a row on this. There was apparently talk of a purge in the military and this is what led to a desperate ill planned coup. Because the government had already 'done the research' so to speak the government was able to move very quickly in arresting those with even the most tenuous of ties with gullen. That said arresting so many judicial figures seemingly unrelated to the coup is ringing alarm bells with me.

This is definitely not a normal coup. There's alot behind the scenes that nobody knows about.

This is definitely not a normal coup. There's alot behind the scenes that nobody knows about.
Well, COAS failed to discover the coup right under his nose ?..........Erdogan should put in jail or fire him from his job.

We cant know about the second photo because the soilders who are betrayed fight with other soldiers and also polices.Only 104 of them killed ,others captured alive.But what about our deads. They killed their peoples for what?
If they have succed we know what will they do.I dont worry about them.
One more think but I dont know it is true or lie but F16 hit helicopters which killed polices and peoples. Helicopter pilots wanted to surreder but Generals give order for down them and said we cant accept killing of our peoples.
I have seen a lot of videos where soldiers couldn't open fire and they just retreat while facing unarmed mob I think it is sad these people are good and nationalist turks who wanted to retake their country from the mad man Erdogan and his ideology take a look at the pictures or go down in the streets and see where is you country going even a kid can see it you will accept Erdogan and his ideology or you are going down
they say 2700 judge is out of his position why do you think that of course these judges were not in the streets with guns they just wont accept him as supreme ruler or an ottoman caliph

I have seen a lot of videos where soldiers couldn't open fire and they just retreat while facing unarmed mob I think it is sad these people are good and nationalist turks who wanted to retake their country from the mad man Erdogan and his ideology take a look at the pictures or go down in the streets and see where is you country going even a kid can see it you will accept Erdogan and his ideology or you are going down
they say 2700 judge is out of his position why do you think that of course these judges were not in the streets with guns they just wont accept him as supreme ruler or an ottoman caliph

Erdogan speaks of democracy while decapitating the independent Judicial system.This was a coup,Erdogan's coup to install himself as a dictator.

Erdogan speaks of democracy while decapitating the independent Judicial system.This was a coup,Erdogan's coup to install himself as a dictator.

An independent judiciary, my foot! Judges on pay roll of foreign masters are no independent judges.

Yes, lot of countries are behind this failed coup. The assad supporters in Syria, the Iranians were celebrating wildly by firing in the sky when they first heard of the coup. The sisilian mob as well as the zionazi mob on PDF were also wildly rejoicing. This only indicates who could be behind this failed coup.

You are way off mark on your analysis. You may be a professional (?) but your analysis missed many facts on the ground - before, during and after the coup. For one, as per coup implementation plan they tried to kill Erdogan by bombing his location but he moved and they missed him. Why they missed, that is you to ponder. Over last few years since "sledge hammer" saga, lot of secular elements specially at the top of military were cleaned out. So to begin with coup planers had limited followers, resource and time to implement the plan. With such limitation, they did as much visible take over and show of force as possible - bridges, TV station and other important places taken into control. But nadir was they missed killing Erdogan hence physiological element in their plan did not work to influence OTHER military unit to fall in their line. On top of it, Erdogan call to people and hundreds of thousands of people coming out in street and major political parties opposing coup took the steam out of plan. Media propaganda you talking about, western media was doing that on behalf of coup while local media in Turkey were suppressed in large part.

Please, dont dish out half *** analysis for western bs and question who am I and how I know. I have friends served in Turkish armed and diplomatic services and I analyze news from may sources from strategic angle.

What you are saying DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.....Let me point out a few "For instance"

You said

So to begin with coup planers had limited followers, resource and time to implement the plan.

If the coup planner realise they only got little/limited support and follower? Why follow thru the coup in the first place?

This is a coup we are talking about, we cannot be just saying "Let's do this and hope other people will join in later?"

You start a coup at the GREATEST of your strength, not the weakest.

and then you said

On top of it, Erdogan call to people and hundreds of thousands of people coming out in street and major political parties opposing coup took the steam out of plan. Media propaganda you talking about, western media was doing that on behalf of coup while local media in Turkey were suppressed in large part.

How Erdogan know who was targeting them and how to regain support for just 24 hours? We learn from coup from Thailand and we can see the military junta need at least 7 days to clean house, and by that time the government then know what hit them. Problem is, the coup started for 24 hours, and there are information feedback to Erdogan that quickly and know all the deposition of the rebel and how their support network fare?

I mean you are talking about some capability even above American Counter-Intelligence, now I don't know how much CI Turkey have invested, but seems like it is unlikely that Erdogan would have a clear picture and a solution to the problem with just 24 hours. You can kill a coup, but most definitely would take you more than 1 day to do it.

Then you said

For one, as per coup implementation plan they tried to kill Erdogan by bombing his location but he moved and they missed him.

Well, how they missed him by just 20 minutes? And why no attempt even been make to the number 2? The Prime Minister? They know the location of Erdogan, they would have attack him as the first step of the coup, You do nothing until everyone that can make shot was either killed or imprisoned. The fact is the Top 3 (The President, the Prime Minister, The Minister of Interior) Do remember Turkey have a civilian government, which give control and overseer of Turkish Armed Force the job of the above people, none of them were targeted (Beside Erdogan of course) and the Rebel go after Chief Of Staff of the Military first??

I don't know about my analyst is "reaching" your standard. I myself is a military man, I have friend in Turkey Military, I have a background of Cavalrymen and Counter Intelligence if you think my point is shit, well, that's up to you.

An independent judiciary, my foot! Judges on pay roll of foreign masters are no independent judges.

Yes, lot of countries are behind this failed coup. The assad supporters in Syria, the Iranians were celebrating wildly by firing in the sky when they first heard of the coup. The sisilian mob as well as the zionazi mob on PDF were also wildly rejoicing. This only indicates who could be behind this failed coup.

Even the Turkish posters here are not acting as fanatically Turkish as you.

@jhungary We have more keyboard warriors here than you can handle. At times, the logic really infuriates you. Military and Political logic stands no chance then! Your post #4066 is the result of trying to apply that logic, won't work!

Anyways, I do agree with your assessment at #4068. The most striking example of the likelihood of this being a false flag is the fact that there are no high profile arrests, and majority of the officer lot which has been arrested is of rank of Major and below.

There was a clear ambiguity in the action of the troops supporting a coup who did not engage the mass of people moving on roads as if they were waiting for orders that never came. It may have been that orders to move were issued and then withheld and few thousand people were sacrificed in a larger game.

The ultimate price will be paid by people who may be opposed to the present regime, an obscure person who was not in loop but is a political opponent/liability will be made the scapegoat, the mass of soldiers will be 'forgiven' citing larger interest of the state to enable 're-approachment' and 'foster national unity', and further tightening of grip will take place. So, a small price for significant tightening of grip.

What the gentleman you have quoted earlier does not realise is, had US wanted a regime change, it would have happened. As was seen in Egypt.

Well, I have been talking to my friend in the ONI for the whole morning, and we literally just sign off and well, he have to go back to work.

Something just does not feel right, both me and him think that this is more than what we saw on TV. The whole thing just does not make sense........The coup was unforthcoming, it happened out of the blue and it ended as quickly as it started. Just this does not feel right on my book.

I have no affiliation on whether or not Erdogan stay or go after this coup, I am a pure spectator, I am just here trying to get the field of vision of this incident.

Even the Turkish posters here are not acting as fanatically Turkish as you.

Talking about fanaticism, you should look at the minions of the assad regime on this forum. One of them posts at least ten or twenty new threads everyday to show how the blood thirsty regime is winning on every front.

Back
Top Bottom