• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The title is choosen nicely once again, closing the airspace is the first action to be taken in a case as saturday night, the security in Turkey needed to be restored first, everything else is secondary, the war in Syria wont last any longer just because some American planes couldnt operate for a couple hours.

I meant the extremist point, I agree with you. Was asking you to clarify please.
As I mention in my previous post, I have seen some pictures of dead Turkish soldiers and unable to differentiate who killed them in ISIS style of execution. .......speechless....nothing else to say..

As I mention in my previous post, I have seen some pictures of dead Turkish soldiers and unable to differentiate who killed them in ISIS style of execution. .......speechless....nothing else to say..
most of them are fake.. pkk kurdish spread fake photos..

The title is choosen nicely once again, closing the airspace is the first action to be taken in a case as saturday night, the security in Turkey needed to be restored first, everything else is secondary, the war in Syria wont last any longer just because some American planes couldnt operate for a couple hours.

For Turkey their own security should be paramount, foreigners should understand that.

most of them are fake.. pkk kurdish spread fake photos..
is this true ?
13770284_943674615742946_4716293780024446142_n.png

13707595_943596809084060_2040622970392250584_n.jpg

is this true ?

in firsth photo these guy are carrying him to ambulance.he is alive.idont know about second photo(it could be fake not sure).but i believe turkish police would find who did itif it is true..we turks need to cool down few days and we would think better. there are some people outhere and they want more TURKISH BLOOD. I SAY GFY !

Last edited:
We cant know about the second photo because the soilders who are betrayed fight with other soldiers and also polices.Only 104 of them killed ,others captured alive.But what about our deads. They killed their peoples for what?
If they have succed we know what will they do.I dont worry about them.
One more think but I dont know it is true or lie but F16 hit helicopters which killed polices and peoples. Helicopter pilots wanted to surreder but Generals give order for down them and said we cant accept killing of our peoples.

is this true ?

This soldier has been beheaded ..........sad....

in firsth photo these guy are carrying him to ambulance.he is alive.idont know about second photo(it could be fake not sure).but i believe turkish police would find who did itif it is true..we turks need to cool down few days and we would think better. there are some people outhere and they want more TURKISH BLOOD. I SAY GFY !
Some time some people take advantage of mob and execute there agenda and disappear...

Situation is pretty fuked up.. I don't know how Turkish Troops could open fire on their own people.. Saw videos of tanks running over civilians in Istanbul ..

The people involved should be punished.

Well, look at it this way, the only way to finish a coup is to attack the 3 pillars of any political system at once, Leadership, Movement and Communication, and Media.

You want to take out the leadership first, which mean no one will start barking out orders to try to control the situation. And then you want to take out the communication and limiting the movement, which seal off bridges in and out of the capital and also destroy or take over communication network such as Radar, Cable or Satellite so you basically keep the whole country in the dark. And finally you take out the media network so you can start your propaganda and start a civil uprising. Not to forget to achieve a coup, you will need majority of the civilian on your side to start an eventual uprising, and this support is obvious lacking in this coup.

As if this coup is to create the biggest bang, but simply fall short on everything.

You are way off mark on your analysis. You may be a professional (?) but your analysis missed many facts on the ground - before, during and after the coup. For one, as per coup implementation plan they tried to kill Erdogan by bombing his location but he moved and they missed him. Why they missed, that is you to ponder. Over last few years since "sledge hammer" saga, lot of secular elements specially at the top of military were cleaned out. So to begin with coup planers had limited followers, resource and time to implement the plan. With such limitation, they did as much visible take over and show of force as possible - bridges, TV station and other important places taken into control. But nadir was they missed killing Erdogan hence physiological element in their plan did not work to influence OTHER military unit to fall in their line. On top of it, Erdogan call to people and hundreds of thousands of people coming out in street and major political parties opposing coup took the steam out of plan. Media propaganda you talking about, western media was doing that on behalf of coup while local media in Turkey were suppressed in large part.

Please, dont dish out half *** analysis for western bs and question who am I and how I know. I have friends served in Turkish armed and diplomatic services and I analyze news from may sources from strategic angle.

So much for the 1st world which supports conspiracy to destroy democracy in Turkey. Enough of your Russian rants.
Just FYI
Some Russian individuals may have grudge against Erdogan and rightfully so but Russian government has keen strategic understanding what is RIGHT thing to do and why. That is why despite Turkish action, Putin let it go and removed economic sanctions and moving quickly with rapprochement. Leaving NATO and western noise aside, Turkey and Russia both need each other for their own good and both realize that. Sooner they realign better it is for the region and for the world. Once you know who called Erdogan govt during the coup and offered help, it may shock many. This is one in few hundred years geo political realignment we are witnessing...only future will tell us that is the fact.

Last edited:
US was not conducting any real mission against ISIS other than farcical show. Turkey just stopped that farce.

Back
Top Bottom