• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neptune, sokarım lan senin propagandana. Çok iyi hatırlıyorum ben Çetin Doğanları falan.. Bu fetöcüler o itleri tasfiye etti, şimdi de millet fetöcüleri tasviye ediyor..Olayı dallandırıp budaklandırma yavşak...Erdoğan a. koysun ebenizin a..ına

Sanki bu asker hiç darbe yapmamış gibi konuşma davar oğlu davar..Asker dediğin sivil idareye köpek gibi itaat eder.
Senin de yapacağın budur

Rallies being held all over Pakistan

pakistani-demonstrators-carry-the-turkish-and-pakistani-national-a-picture-id576579154

@Neptune You need to understand one thing. The kind of system Atatürk brought was bound to fail sooner or later. A Muslim country where you ban Hijab and Beard and Azan will face public anger sooner or later and secular Governments will be over thrown. As for Turkey well Erodgan in his first 8 years focused on development which resulted in massive improvement in lives of majority of Turkish People that's majority of people are with Erodgan now and finally in his time women who want to wear Hijab can wear it and other religious freedoms also coming. So from now if some one tries to reimpose the Atatürk Secularism than that would only lead to civil war and chaos in Turkey because days of Atatürk secularism are over. @Hakan

Azan has newer been banned. Just said in Turkish in Atatürk time, but changed into arabic after him.
Beard and hijab is just restricted to govermental area.

My knowledge about Turkish politics expanded by a factor 50 in past 24 hrs.

SO now enters another character believed to be behind the unsuccessful attempt pf coup.

Are you willing to split Israel also? A Palestine state or give back Golan High to Syria.

Why on earth would Israel allow for a 'palestinian' state now? that's all the world needs. A new Islamist/terrorist nation to be set up. We saw what happened when pulling out of Gaza. We've seen what's happened in every other Muslim country with a power vacuum. Not a chance that the pioneers of modern day Islamic terrorism will get a state now.

As for Golan. Belongs to Israel & Jewish people. Syria only had sovereignty for 17 years. It's historically Jewish hence why so many Israeli people are named Golan.

Pakistan Supports the Will of Turkish people in their own hand and Army who loves the people

Rouge SISI like creatures not welcomed in Turkey

Love to the people who came to streets to defeat the intruders getting instructions from you know who sitting overseas

Turkey should launch a military operation against Kurds and finish the enemy once and for all

160716161622-16-turkey-coup-0716-overlay-tease.jpg

160715212318-23-turkey-coup-0725-exlarge-169.jpg

160715182718-14-turkey-coup-0715-exlarge-169.jpg

160715195330-21-turkey-coup-0715-restricted-super-169.jpg

TURKEY KNOWS WHO PLANS THESE ....EVENTS SPONSORSHIP FROM OUTSIDE

This is how Turkish people defend their nation from ROUGE SOLDIERS SPONSORED from outside country

Criminals sitting outside , and their sponsors left the country leaving the poor 17-18 year old on ground to take the hits from people of TURKEY AGAINST these ROUGES

160716070702-01-turkey-coup-0716-super-169.jpg

160716071635-03-turkey-coup-0715-super-169.jpg

Let that be lesson to people who feel they can create another SISI

160716072631-06-turkey-coup-0716-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
when you her that terrorist groups like hamas hail the turkish democracy you know that this country going into the wrong direction. I am against military coup i prefer democracy transition but in this case when you have a leader that destroy everything:
1.use democracy to make theocracy.
2.closing up newspaper that have different opinion.
3.jailed journalists
4. fire 2700 judges (what they have to do with the military coup? wtf)
5.shifting the country into islamic republic banana style country.
6.cracking on opposition (thier isn't real opposition in turky any more)

i wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years woman will be ban from wearing western clothing in public.

Nevertheless i have only hope and love for the turkish pepole
peace :(

when you her that terrorist groups like hamas hail the turkish democracy you know that this country going into the wrong direction. I am against military coup i prefer democracy transition but in this case when you have a leader that destroy everything:
1.use democracy to make theocracy.
2.closing up newspaper that have different opinion.
3.jailed journalists
4. fire 2700 judges (what they have to do with the military coup? wtf)
5.shifting the country into islamic republic banana style country.
6.cracking on opposition (thier isn't real opposition in turky any more)

i wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years woman will be ban from wearing western clothing in public.

Nevertheless i have only hope and love for the tuskish pepole
peace :(

I appreciate your sympathies (if they are genuine)
1. There is no one trying to make a theocracy in Turkey. I feel sorry for any fool that tries to bring religous rule (sharia) to Turkey...the army or police wont have to do anything, the people would put them down themselves
2.If you are talking about Zaman/ they are owned by people who are close to Fetullah Gülen, the asshole that orcehstrated all of this
3.Not all journalists are as innocent as they seem. Many of them overly make propoganda against the terror efforts, thus putting citizens lives at stake and eroding the rule of law
4. Those judges are all linked to Gülen, they were the ones that prepared the ''legal'' component of yesterdays coup attempt and would have managed the legal reprecussions had they succeeded. Ofcourse they would have been rewarded.
5.The Turkish people showed that this country will not be some banana republic. Anyone that tries will either face trial or face the people. goodluck
6.Cracking down on anti government cells (Gülen affiliates). As for the opposition, the reason they are becoming irrelevent is their own lack of political skill. Pure and simple

Hope that it brings a different perspective even if it doesnt change your opinion.

Turkey is here to stay

Why on earth would Israel allow for a 'palestinian' state now? that's all the world needs. A new Islamist/terrorist nation to be set up. We saw what happened when pulling out of Gaza. We've seen what's happened in every other Muslim country with a power vacuum. Not a chance that the pioneers of modern day Islamic terrorism will get a state now.

As for Golan. Belongs to Israel & Jewish people. Syria only had sovereignty for 17 years. It's historically Jewish hence why so many Israeli people are named Golan.

Maybe there is a causality between extremism and your pressure. On the other way, it is depend on your good will if Palestine will get an own state or not?

I appreciate your sympathies (if they are genuine)
1. There is no one trying to make a theocracy in Turkey. I feel sorry for any fool that tries to bring religous rule (sharia) to Turkey...the army or police wont have to do anything, the people would put them down themselves
2.If you are talking about Zaman/ they are owned by people who are close to Fetullah Gülen, the asshole that orcehstrated all of this
3.Not all journalists are as innocent as they seem. Many of them overly make propoganda against the terror efforts, thus putting citizens lives at stake and eroding the rule of law
4. Those judges are all linked to Gülen, they were the ones that prepared the ''legal'' component of yesterdays coup attempt and would have managed the legal reprecussions had they succeeded. Ofcourse they would have been rewarded.
5.The Turkish people showed that this country will not be some banana republic. Anyone that tries will either face trial or face the people. goodluck
6.Cracking down on anti government cells (Gülen affiliates). As for the opposition, the reason they are becoming irrelevent is their own lack of political skill. Pure and simple

Hope that it brings a different perspective even if it doesnt change your opinion.

Turkey is here to stay

My sympathies are genuine , i visit turkey many time and all i said was form my heart.
I know that Gülen responsible for many terrible things in turky (He even more radical then erdogan when it comes to islam) but to attribute all the shity things that happend to the turky to Gülen is naive.

My sympathies are genuine , i visit turkey many time and all i said was form my heart.
I know that Gülen responsible for many terrible things in turky (He even more radical then erdogan when it comes to islam) but to attribute all the shity things that happend to the turky to Gülen is naive.
Yes there are those whose actions gave that asshole the opportunity to do this. BUT HE IS THE MAIN CULPRIT. HE AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY.
Nothing more to say

Back
Top Bottom