• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much is erdogan paying you to post all this nonsense?
You dont have to pay sheep,some grass(dubbele mening) wil do it.

Erdogan should go to Izmir, sit down with normal people/students, order Raki for them..and talk to them in a personalize fashion and tell them "My children, you are free to drink Raki. I don't drink it. Its my choice, and I respect yours. But in the end, we are all Turks and brothers!!"
Do you know that Erdogan is the one who caused this ''them against us'' attitude?

Do you know that Erdogan is the one who caused this ''them against us'' attitude?

I know that. That's why called him idiot.

I understand that "rhetoric" is part of political campaigning (alot of political leaders do it). But afterwards, there should be some healing of the nation and more inclusive message...

Anyways, hopefully AKP atleast get 300+ seats tomorrow. A coalition government or minority government would be a DISASTER for Turkey and its future prospect.

Turkey needs stability, not coalitions and turmoil.

If I was a Turk, even if I hated Erdo, I'd still have voted for AKP because for me, my country would have been much more dear to me than stupid politics..

Pretty much.

"Secularists" and Western elites are DYING to see Erdogan/AKP fall. Turkey is too big, too strategic, and potentially to powerful to be left for an independent power, since it can transform itself into independent great power in the region.

Only if all Turks understand their potential and stop being idiots. Also, AKP/Erdogan also need to stop being idiots and try to heal the Turkish society by being more inclusive.

After election and AKP's massive win (Inshallah!), Erdogan should go to Izmir, sit down with normal people/students, order Raki for them..and talk to them in a personalize fashion and tell them "My children, you are free to drink Raki. I don't drink it. Its my choice, and I respect yours. But in the end, we are all Turks and brothers!!"

Turkey has achieved too much mashallah, it shouldn't go to waste due to infighting and political divisions.

AKP, Erdogan all need to see that, Inshallah.

Not a chance. It is not what people want that govern their behavior. It's what their leader that they are attached to wants that they go for. And the leader behind the curtain that they are indirectly attached to want Turkey to go down and get out of their way. Therefore it doesn't matter even if you drink raki with them. It is the ruling rights that they want not the comfort that you give to people.

Last edited:
Not a chance. It is not what people want that govern their behavior. It's what their leader that they are attached to wants that they go for. And the leader behind the curtain that they are indirectly attached to want Turkey to go down and get out of their way. Therefore it doesn't matter even if you drik raki with them. It is the ruling rights that they want not the comfort that you give to people.

Yes of course, erdogan is an angel sent from the heavens and any opposition are demons trying to destroy their own country and people.

You need to open your eyes and ears to all the corruption and failures of the akp government.
They have been at the helm of Turkey for 13 years now and 11 of those in a marriage with the gulenists.
There is nothing of the current issues that you can blame on the evil secularists.
you can however give full credit to Kemal Dervis for most of the economic boom in the first 5 years of akp rule thanks to his reforms.

The akp now controls almost everything from major media outlets who always suck up to akp, to the judiciary system and the police.

It is time for the corrupt islamists to go and pay for their crimes and sins.

Hopefully all the brainwashed akp sheeple will be lying in a corner in their room in the fetal position crying their guts out on June 8th.

You dont have to pay sheep,some grass(dubbele mening) wil do it.

I'm going to sound very cliché and even most anti-AKP supporters will disagree, but here i go. Its not about 'coal or pasta'. The reason why most Turks support them is the same reason why that Pakistani AUz is supporting him; its religion. They are using religion to gather the unconditional support of these people; or why do you think a Pakistani cares about Turks? Does the internal affairs of turkey affect this person? No. AKP, using these below the belt political tricks, is making people disregard the real problems of everyday life. Religion is used to control the uneducated and AKP has mastered that quite well.

I know that. That's why called him idiot.

I understand that "rhetoric" is part of political campaigning (alot of political leaders do it). But afterwards, there should be some healing of the nation and more inclusive message...

Anyways, hopefully AKP atleast get 300+ seats tomorrow. A coalition government or minority government would be a DISASTER for Turkey and its future prospect.

Turkey needs stability, not coalitions and turmoil.

If I was a Turk, even if I hated Erdo, I'd still have voted for AKP because for me, my country would have been much more dear to me than stupid politics..
I guess you dont know much about Turkiye's current situation.
For the good of the country,the AKP has to go,you might ask why.
1)The Turkish economy is only ''existing'' on loans,there is no economic power,inflation skyrocketed,unemployement rises every fvcking day,jobs only for AKPeans(if any),inflation(10% at least every month),life is more expensive then here in Europe.
2)Try and say something negative about Erdogan or one of his goons,immediate arrest(schoolkids,teachers,journalists,singers,models,old granny's,actors,military,it doesnt matter who),who is he Kim jong-un,Saddam,Stalin,Hitler etc????
3)Sectarian bs,Turkiye should be(in his eyes,IS the leader of the Sunni world??)74% Sunni population accepted but 25% Alevi population rejected(what to do with them,gas,kill,deport???).

Do you know what this idiot is upto?
Do you really think that if he was good for Turkiye,so many Turks would mock him or even deteste(the French word has the real meaning) him?
I know you mean well for Turkiye but you dont know whats going on,this guy will cause the end of Turkiye as we know it.

Last edited:
I'm going to sound very cliché and even most anti-AKP supporters will disagree, but here i go. Its not about 'coal or pasta'. The reason why most Turks support them is the same reason why that Pakistani AUz is supporting him; its religion. They are using religion to gather the unconditional support of these people; or why do you think a Pakistani cares about Turks? Does the internal affairs of turkey affect this person? No. AKP, using these below the belt political tricks, is making people disregard the real problems of everyday life. Religion is used to control the uneducated and AKP has mastered that quite well.

Religion is a relatively small part of the equation.
Please check out the "Huge Projects of Turkey" section of this forum to see what people want and also see the many topics of this forum about the myriad of military development projects that people of Turkey have been denied to even dream about which now are a part of our daily lives.

Last edited:
The reason why most Turks support them is the same reason why that Pakistani AUz is supporting him; its religion. They are using religion to gather the unconditional support of these people; or why do you think a Pakistani cares about Turks
Mate,the Pakistani's supports us for what we are Turks,it used to be because of the Ottoman history but we are past that already.
They support us unconditionally,so do we support Pakistan unconditionally.

Religion is a relatively small part of the equation.
Really? Why is the president and his so called PM wondering around Turkey talking about conquering jersuleum and about god. Why was the president showing off a Kurdish kuran

Mate,the Pakistani's supports us for what we are Turks,it used to be because of the Ottoman history but we are past that already.
They support us unconditionally,so do we support Pakistan unconditionally.
I'm not talking about Pakistan as a nation... but as an individual

Really? Why is the president and his so called PM wondering around Turkey talking about conquering jersuleum and about god. Why was the president showing off a Kurdish kuran

I'm not talking about Pakistan as a nation... but as an individual

Was the late Mr. Erbakan any less religious?

Was the late Mr. Erbakan any less religious?
No, but that doesn't make him any better; and that's the reason why i didn't support him too. I did appreciate the 'liberal' reforms Erdogan accomplished at the start, however now he is power hungry; the way he treats the opposition is not acceptable. Turkey is a democracy in name. For there to be a real democracy, the opposition should have a voice; a fair chance. Erdogan is just getting rid of people he doesn't like. This isn't a fair society....

Do you believe a country is democratic when the opposition does not have a chance to share their ideas with out getting prosecuted as traitors?

And before you talk about gulen, i understand they are traitors. But not anyless traitor than AKP; keep in mind AKP and gulen were butt-buddies

No, but that doesn't make him any better; and that's the reason why i didn't support him too. I did appreciate the 'liberal' reforms Erdogan accomplished at the start, however now he is power hungry; the way he treats the opposition is not acceptable. Turkey is a democracy in name. For there to be a real democracy, the opposition should have a voice; a fair chance. Erdogan is just getting rid of people he doesn't like. This isn't a fair society....

And before you talk about gulen, i understand they are traitors. But not anyless traitor than AKP; keep in mind AKP and gulen were butt-buddies

Dude, the Party you call AKP has agreed to fight Gulenists in the year 2004. There is a national security meeting record shared in the media about it, which was used by opposition to instigate fight between Ak Parti and Gulenists.

What do you think about the way the opposition treated Mr. Erdoğan? All along.

Last edited:
thanks God we see these days masallah our presidents place is 30 X White house

we are the second most prestiges country in the whole world after Turkmenistan may be I dont know and after this election we will be the one. :devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom