Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Koc Holdings is HUGE!!!!

how & why is the koç family the richest family in turkiye? explain that.

Koc and Sabanci represent a reasonable share of the Turkish GDP......they wont ever be going out of business and the govt.

they said erdogan could not even be a "muhtar". now he is president.

there is an expectation that erdogan is to do to iş bankası the same he did to bank asya. iş bankası is a chp owned bank. bank asya is a interfaith-dialoguer fethullah gulen owned bank.

koç family company rmk marine won the milgem corvette project. erdogan cancelled the contract.

so do not be so sure as things change.

would be CRAZY to try to intervene in any of their ventures or subsidiaries.

it is crazy not to. koç family participated in gezi park terror.

Wouldnt that be against Turkish laws?

laws change.

but under what logic? anti capitalism or what

the logic of harm vs benefit.

koç families harm to turkiye outweighs their benefit to turkiye which is minimal at the very best.

would like ur opinon on something.

there is a thread on fnss pars cbrn reconnaissance vehicle.

but cabatli_53 starts advertising the koç family company otokar.
FNSS new 6X6 PARS CBRN Reconnaissance Vehicle

explaining to horus & combat-master who setup fnss in the first half of the post. responding to cabatli_53 in the second half. (this post was originally in the fnss pars cbrn reconnaissance vehicle thread)
Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs | Page 176

read this.

then read this.

a legit post on fnss gets exiled to siberia. cabatli_53 advertising the koç family company otokar on a fnss thread stays as is.

even though ur an ex koç employee would like ur opinon on the matter.

Who cares if the Koc family is Jewish?
Do you say that because they are so pale or because every rich person who isnt in a bed with Erdogan is Jewish?
Koc could be an Alien and i wouldnt care since Turkey is a democracy and not a Communist shithole (Speaking with experience)

Who cares if the Koc family is Jewish?
Do you say that because they are so pale or because every rich person who isnt in a bed with Erdogan is Jewish?
Koc could be an Alien and i wouldnt care since Turkey is a democracy and not a Communist shithole (Speaking with experience)
Dont try logic it doesnt work with this species...

how & why is the koç family the richest family in turkiye? explain that.

they said erdogan could not even be a "muhtar". now he is president.

there is an expectation that erdogan is to do to iş bankası the same he did to bank asya. iş bankası is a chp owned bank. bank asya is a interfaith-dialoguer fethullah gulen owned bank.

koç family company rmk marine won the milgem corvette project. erdogan cancelled the contract.

so do not be so sure as things change.

it is crazy not to. koç family participated in gezi park terror.

laws change.

the logic of harm vs benefit.

koç families harm to turkiye outweighs their benefit to turkiye which is minimal at the very best.

would like ur opinon on something.

there is a thread on fnss pars cbrn reconnaissance vehicle.

but cabatli_53 starts advertising the koç family company otokar.
FNSS new 6X6 PARS CBRN Reconnaissance Vehicle

explaining to horus & combat-master who setup fnss in the first half of the post. responding to cabatli_53 in the second half. (this post was originally in the fnss pars cbrn reconnaissance vehicle thread)

read this.

then read this.

a legit post on fnss gets exiled to siberia. cabatli_53 advertising the koç family company otokar on a fnss thread stays as is.

even though ur an ex koç employee would like ur opinon on the matter.

hard work starting from a long time ago and slowly building an empire

as for Koc and Gezi - i dont know anything about that. To be honest, i dont think its appropriate for me to comment on such sensitive politics things. You guys know more than me on this subject.

But i do respect Koc and Sabanci groups. They represent strong corporate sector of Turkiye and they employ many people inside and outside the country.

hard work starting from a long time ago and slowly building an empire

as for Koc and Gezi - i dont know anything about that. To be honest, i dont think its appropriate for me to comment on such sensitive politics things. You guys know more than me on this subject.

But i do respect Koc and Sabanci groups. They represent strong corporate sector of Turkiye and they employ many people inside and outside the country.
The intervention would just be 'taking over' the companies they own.

It is doable. New managers would be appointed and BAM! The companies are still at work, and they no longer belong to those families.

It is doable. New managers would be appointed and BAM! The companies are still at work, and they no longer belong to those families.

that would set a very bad precedent and it would not be in Turkiye's interests....what is wrong with those families? They worked hard and were entrepreneurs. They also do good charity work and run good institutions like Koc and Sabanci universitesi

that would set a very bad precedent and it would not be in Turkiye's interests....what is wrong with those families? They worked hard and were entrepreneurs. They also do good charity work and run good institutions like Koc and Sabanci universitesi

I have no information about Sabanci, But Koc.... not only have they acted respectless towards its governments now and in the past, but the money which have been used to build his Holding was acquired by plundering the ottoman bank with his accomplices researching the name Bernar Nahum tells alot.

I have no information about Sabanci, But Koc.... not only have they acted respectless towards its governments now and in the past, but the money which have been used to build his Holding was acquired by plundering the ottoman bank with his accomplices researching the name Bernar Nahum tells alot.

vallaha ben bunu bilmiyorum kanka

It isnt doable.
If the government would try something like this all companies in relation to Sabanci and Koc would look for new partners and all foreign Industries will try to leave the country transforming Turkey back to Ottoman times.

It isnt doable.
If the government would try something like this all companies in relation to Sabanci and Koc would look for new partners and all foreign Industries will try to leave the country transforming Turkey back to Ottoman times.

Of course taking such an action 'now' is not doable. But down on the road, yes, it is perfectly doable.

Back
Top Bottom