• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nationalism/Patriotism is not solely relies on Atatürk, there is different kind of nationalisms in Turkey, but most people have that basic country patriotism, including Alevis, you absolutely don't know any sh.t about Alevis.

The patriotism of the Alevi's will soon be tested lets see what result we shall gain from this observation.

Someone whose only goal in life is to pray 5 times a day wont come far in 21st century, see the majority of muslim countrys, still living in dirt while others are exploring Mars...

Than that someone failed to comprehend and understand what it means to be a Muslim . If that Muslim's only goal is to pray 5 times a day and has the capability to do more, but doesn't because of his laziness and causes his community to be inferior to others, than that person will have a hard time at the final court.

A Living Muslim who works for a superior community in technology, culture, science, socially , marketplace is more valuable and gains more even in the afterlife than someone who can do those but doesn't and think he will be saved by being passive and to pray 5 times a day.

Coming from someone whos wishing a Theocratic Dictatorship for his fellows.
I even start to doubt if you are a Turk, if so then you belong to the >5% of population.

I'm a Turk and you could even find my surname in Wikipedia or similar websites. I'm also serving for the security of my people regardless of their backgrounds and ethnics, gotta stop this jingoism and learn to love people.

Than that someone failed to comprehend and understand what it means to be a Muslim . If that Muslim's only goal is to pray 5 times a day and has the capability to do more, but doesn't because of his laziness and causes his community to be inferior to others, than that person will have a hard time at the final court.

A Living Muslim who works for a superior community in technology, culture, science, socially , marketplace is more valuable and gains more even in the afterlife than someone who can do those but doesn't and think he will be saved by being passive and to pray 5 times a day.
What i said applies to 99% of muslims in the world, muslims cant blame anyone else except them selves for their misery.

Ohhh a soldier said Allahu Akbar lets celebrate a party, what a great success ohhh, but at the same time sit and watch others developing in science and technology while yourself living in dirt, unbelievable that you guys want to be like Afghanistan instead of Germany...

I'm a Turk and you could even find my surname in Wikipedia or similar websites. I'm also serving for the security of my people regardless of their backgrounds and ethnics, gotta stop this jingoism and learn to love people.
You wont find love to other sects or religions in your desired Theocratic Dictatorship, if you want it so much go to the new Islamic Caliphate just south of border and see the love they give you with their knives.
Madem Türksün biraz Türkce yazda görelim.

You guys are right, originally it was supposed to be like that but my observation is that the more socially liberal tea partiers have kind of drifted away from the more socially conservative people like ted cruz, bachman etc.
-----------------

Best thing is if everyone in turkey accepts the different historical groups and settle all differences. No need to say this guy is a and this guy is b therefore we should treat a different than b. Everyone should be treated the same and everyones differences should be recognized but not emphasized to the point where the country can be broken apart.

About Tea Party, it is not that much of a party as the word may lead one to believe. It's more like a social movement consisted of different spectrum of conservatives from Ron Paul to Sarah Palin, ... Even Palin was against Paul, in some years ago, but as she grew up, she changed into a more reasonable person and got very close to congressman Paul. So, don't expect Tea party to act with a certain party line like democrats and republicans. Over all, Tea party is a movement to revive the true conservatism. If one cares for religion so much, she can already find friends among some new cons and Evangelicals.

You wont find love to other sects or religions in your desired Theocratic Dictatorship, if you want it so much go to the new Islamic Caliphate just south of border and see the love they give you with their knives.
Madem Türksün biraz Türkce yazda görelim.

Herşeyi bir yana bırak, sen önce karşındaki insanlarla adam gibi konuşmayı öğren. Savunduğun şeyde haklı olsan bile bu tarzınla bu üslubunla kimseden saygı bekleme. Demokrasiden laiklikten bahsederken bile kendinle nasıl çeliştiğinin farkında değilsin. Böyle birkaç tane batı uydurması kavramla vatansever olunmuyor. Sen sıcak evinde chat yaparken ben dışarda senin başını bekliyorum. Gel yüzüme ne söylüyorsan söyle ama bilgisayar başından atıp tutmakla olmuyor bu işler arkadaşım.

What i said applies to 99% of muslims in the world, muslims cant blame anyone else except them selves for their misery.

Ohhh a soldier said Allahu Akbar lets celebrate a party, what a great success ohhh, but at the same time sit and watch others developing in science and technology while yourself living in dirt, unbelievable that you guys want to be like Afghanistan instead of Germany...

Xenon, am I surpassing your imagination, cant you comprehend living Muslim working for a superior community or something in that direction. Is your alignment understanding Binary ?

........... xenon...... 0_0 .............. are you an Artificial Intelligence, that would explain alot.

Herşeyi bir yana bırak, sen önce karşındaki insanlarla adam gibi konuşmayı öğren. Savunduğun şeyde haklı olsan bile bu tarzınla bu üslubunla kimseden saygı bekleme. Demokrasiden laiklikten bahsederken bile kendinle nasıl çeliştiğinin farkında değilsin. Böyle birkaç tane batı uydurması kavramla vatansever olunmuyor. Sen sıcak evinde chat yaparken ben dışarda senin başını bekliyorum. Gel yüzüme ne söylüyorsan söyle ama bilgisayar başından atıp tutmakla olmuyor bu işler arkadaşım.
Adam gibi konusmak ha?

I cant believe many of these Turkish posters in this forum are such unreasonable, illogical, and off to see the truths.

Sendenmi ögrenecem adam gibi konusmayi?

Yazdigimin neresi celiskili? Bati uydurmasi kavram dedigin suan ülkemizdeki bütünlügü garantiliyor, ülke senin zihniyetine kalsa ic savas cikacak, bide gelmis bana vatan sevgisinden bahsediyor, birak bu bos konusmalari.

Xenon, am I surpassing your imagination, cant you comprehend living Muslim working for a superior community or something in that direction. Is your alignment understanding Binary ?

........... xenon...... 0_0 .............. are you an Artificial Intelligence, that would explain alot.
Your living in a dream world thats it, show me your superior muslim community, one single Muslim country that can be compared to west in Science and Technology, just one, i think it isnt asked much.

Adam gibi konusmak ha?
Sendenmi ögrenecem adam gibi konusmayi?

Yazdigimin neresi celiskili? Bati uydurmasi kavram dedigin suan ülkemizdeki bütünlügü garantiliyor, ülke senin zihniyetine kalsa ic savas cikacak, bide gelmis bana vatan sevgisinden bahsediyor, birak bu bos konusmalari.

Vallahi görüyorsun öğretiyoruz sırayla, sana da gelir sıra merak etme. Türkiye artık eski Türkiye değil. İnsanlara saygı duymayı öğreneceksin ya da devletin sana öğretir.

Why have you people switched over to Turkish ? :cry:

I can't understand whats being talked about ! :pissed:

Vallahi görüyorsun öğretiyoruz sırayla, sana da gelir sıra merak etme. Türkiye artık eski Türkiye değil. İnsanlara saygı duymayı öğreneceksin ya da devletin sana öğretir.
Git baskasina anlat bu bos hikayeleri, gelmis burda devlet müstesarligi oynuyor, saygidan bahseden baskalarinin dinine mezhebine sagi duysa bari.

Derdi saygı olan adamın laiklikle bir alıp veremediği olmaz, sizin derdiniz saygı falan değil, sizin saygı dediğiniz şey sadece size saygı.

Her çıkışın bir inişi var, belki sizide birgün haberlerde görürüz.

Sen sıcak evinde chat yaparken ben dışarda senin başını bekliyorum. Gel yüzüme ne söylüyorsan söyle ama bilgisayar başından atıp tutmakla olmuyor bu işler arkadaşım.
Eğer gercekten kadın iseniz, sana helal olsun :)

Why have you people switched over to Turkish ? :cry:

I can't understand whats being talked about ! :pissed:
Learn Turkish. Language of the Moghuls :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom