• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West is already on climax of development in every sector since decades, also dont forget that be it in education, science or military we are adopting western standarts which is the right thing to do.

[._.] ................... No comment

According to that place, Zimbabwe, Congo, Suriname and Rwanda has more High-Technology export then Turkey :D
tumblr_inline_ml1u6yhsP41qz4rgp.jpg

Turkey permits first new church in 90 years

Turkey’s Islamic-rooted government has authorized the building of the first church in the country since the end of the Ottoman empire in 1923, AFP has learned.

The church is for the country’s tiny Syriac community and will be built in the Istanbul suburb of Yesilkoy on the shores of the Sea of Marmara, which already has Greek Orthodox, Armenian and Catholic churches.

“It is the first since the creation of the republic,” a government source told AFP Saturday.

“Churches have been restored and reopened to the public, but no new church has been built until now,” he added.

Turkey, which once had large Christian minorities, is now 99 percent Muslim, and critics of the ruling party AKP have accused it of trying to Islamicize its officially secular society.

However, as part of its bid to join the European Union Ankara has made efforts to widen minority rights and return some seized property and restore churches, monasteries and synagogues.

The country’s ancient Syriac minority, which now numbers less than 20,000, live mostly in the southeast, and tend to be either Orthodox or Catholic.

The church will be built on land given by the local council and paid for by a Syriac group, the government spokesman, who asked not to be named, said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ts-building-of-new-church-since-90-years.html

Female suicide bomber attacks Istanbul police station - governor
(Reuters) - A female suicide bomber entered a police station and blew herself up in Istanbul's historic Sultanahmet district on Tuesday, injuring two police officers, one of them seriously, the city's governor said.

The woman spoke English after entering the police station but her nationality and identity were unknown, Vasip Sahin told reporters at the scene.

Assailant with explosive device attacks Istanbul police station - TV| Reuters

Female suicide bomber attacks Istanbul police station - governor
(Reuters) - A female suicide bomber entered a police station and blew herself up in Istanbul's historic Sultanahmet district on Tuesday, injuring two police officers, one of them seriously, the city's governor said.

The woman spoke English after entering the police station but her nationality and identity were unknown, Vasip Sahin told reporters at the scene.

Assailant with explosive device attacks Istanbul police station - TV| Reuters
Very unfortunate incident.

@T-123456 @Soul better to carry on here since we have gone off topic at T/F-X thread. Kindly delete your off topic posts at T/F-X thread.

Azıcık tarih bilsen bilirdin sende

Who are you excatly to teach me history??

tarih boyunca refah içinde yaşamış topluluklar din vb. ideolojilerden uzaklaşıp bilime felsefeye yöneldiğini.

No one denies that. Don't tell that to an atheist, for instance me ;)

tersi bir durumda, ekonomik olarak gelişmemiş topluluklarında ilimi bilimi sanatı bırakıp dine vb. şeylere yöneldiğine.

Yes they do.

İyonya buna çok güzel bir örnek. Günümüzde de pek çok örnek var, mesela aşırı naitonalism ve religionism ile 90%dan fazla oyla gelmiş Hitler, zamanında halkının ağzı kokuyordu, hiperenflasyon konusu en iyi almanya örneğiyle anlatılıyor.
Both nationalism and religion do blind the people if the subject is governing a state.
Refah düzeyi gelişen almanya var şuan günümüzde. Ha ikisini kıyaslayamıyorum, farklı zamanlarda onlar diyorsan da al sana daha güzel bir örnek, günümüzün iyonyalıları olan yunanlar, adamlar tarihlerinin en kötü ekonomik kriziyle boğuşuyorlar. 1500 yıl önce demokrasinin temelini atmış halk ülke kuruluşunda kralla yönetildi, darbeler atlattı, halen adam gibi bir demokratik hayata geçemediler, extreme left büyük ihtimalle kazanacak gibi duracak kadar destek buluyor.

You've gone too far from the topic. And talking about the solod base things almost universally accepted.

You stated in the previous topic that if enough money, finance is given even KSA's all the people they'll rise and become bla bla bla (I bother to copy paste your quote)

Well...Look at the elite class in KSA, UAE...etc. all the petroleumistan countries. They have money and a hell of a money. The government is the richest. We all hear about human rights violations, torture, sexual assault, crimes against children and women very oftenly. Though these are committed by the elite class as well.

I haven't seen any oil rich country spending on R&D or a serious scientific investment. And these governments, ruling class have their azzes filled with dollars.

But they have that in Europe, Israel, US and Australia. Why? Not because they were rich as hell like KSA or nationalist as Turkey. It's about mentality. That's all matters if you're talking about changing a society.

My friend, take that like giving money to a 12 month old baby and telling him to buy some cloths to wear by himself

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom