• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vallahi görüyorsun öğretiyoruz sırayla, sana da gelir sıra merak etme. Türkiye artık eski Türkiye değil. İnsanlara saygı duymayı öğreneceksin ya da devletin sana öğretir.
Enjoy your ignore.

Your living in a dream world thats it, show me your superior muslim community, one single Muslim country that can be compared to west in Science and Technology, just one, i think it isnt asked much.

That statement would only hold if the world was only 90 years old . Are you troubled by an inferiority complex or something.

That statement would only hold if the world was only 90 years old . Are you troubled by an inferiority complex or something.
Why does it matter how old the world is? And no why should i have a inferiority complex, just reminding you how our people are making a fuzz about such trivial things instead of spending their energy in relevant issues.

Git baskasina anlat bu bos hikayeleri, gelmis burda devlet müstesarligi oynuyor, saygidan bahseden baskalarinin dinine mezhebine sagi duysa bari.

Yahu senin yapmadığın saygısızlık kalmadı benim dinime inancıma şahsıma, Türklüğümden girdin cinsiyetimden çıktın, ne yobazlığım kaldı ne beyinsizliğim, bir de kalkmış bana saygısız diyorsun. Göster bakalım nerede saygısızlık yapmışım ?

Yahu senin yapmadığın saygısızlık kalmadı benim dinime inancıma şahsıma, Türklüğümden girdin cinsiyetimden çıktın, ne yobazlığım kaldı ne beyinsizliğim, bir de kalkmış bana saygısız diyorsun. Göster bakalım nerede saygısızlık yapmışım ?
1. Bu yazdiklarinin hicbirini yapmadim.
2. Senin dinin benim dinim ve dine saygisizlik yapmadim yapmamda.
3. Cinsiyetini agzima bile almadim ne alaka simdi?
4. Ne yobaz dedim nede beyinsiz.
5. Eger senin istedigin gibi bir hükümet kurulursa bu hükümet sadece Sünni Müslümanlarin hükümeti olur, o yönden baskalarina karsi saygisizlik.

You should cool down a bit,you have your opinion and he has his.
Dont act like you didnt start this, dont come with this ''siz biz'' bs and do as we want or we will teach(Vallahi görüyorsun öğretiyoruz sırayla, sana da gelir sıra merak etme. Türkiye artık eski Türkiye değil. İnsanlara saygı duymayı öğreneceksin ya da devletin sana öğretir) you bla bla bs.
Either you are respectfull to others or you will lose respect.

Why does it matter how old the world is? And no why should i have a inferiority complex, just reminding you how our people are making a fuzz about such trivial things instead of spending their energy in relevant issues.

Sorry, this isn't going to work. The history... all aspects and perspectives are too complex to be discussed in the forums to fully comprehend the reason why no Muslim nation is comparable to the West , I understand your perspective and going to let it that. But to be clear. Turkiye lagging behind its Western competitors Isn't because of Muslims :devil:.

5 - 9 years, your perspective shall change

Sorry, this isn't going to work. The history... all aspects and perspectives are too complex to be discussed in the forums to fully comprehend the reason why no Muslim nation is comparable to the West , I understand your perspective and going to let it that. But to be clear. Turkiye lagging behind its Western competitors Isn't because of Muslims :devil:.

I don't see any change in mentality, a better economy does not solves all these problems, we are living in a society where you can be beaten or killed for expressing your belief.

Just to be clear the problem isnt the Muslims or religion or anything like that im not saying that, if it was so there wouldnt be so many Jews with Nobel Prize (pls no conspiracy theorys here) it is the mentality of majority of muslims.

Muslim world will be free once muslim realize that Religion is their private matter and shouldnt bother others with it, or the situation like in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria etc will continue, not the religion is the problem but the mindset, best exsample is why all this discussion started in the first place.

Also interesting that you show Turkey as exsample, well Turkey is one of very few Muslim countrys with a moderate Science and technological ouput, quite acceptable living standarts, quite strong Military etc. all this without free money from ressources, well, the question is, what makes Turkey different from majority of Muslim countrys in the world? ;)

Language of the court was Turki. If you want to roll with the elite, you need to learn the language :lol:

Oh hell no; where did you hear that ?

We've got Firman (Edicts) sitting in the Lahore Fort here that I've seen with my own eyes which are written in Persian.

Oh hell no; where did you hear that ?

We've got Firman (Edicts) sitting in the Lahore Fort here that I've seen with my own eyes which are written in Persian.

Dude, at other Islamic Turkic states too official writing language was usually Persian or Arabic, or Turkic with heavy Persian and Arabic influence, that doesn't they were speaking just Persian or Arabic, at least at early Period Mughal nobles must be speaking Turkic at daily affairs.

Also interesting that you show Turkey as exsample, well Turkey is one of very few Muslim countrys with a moderate Science and technological ouput, quite acceptable living standarts, quite strong Military etc. all this without free money from ressources, well, the question is, what makes Turkey different from majority of Muslim countrys in the world? ;)

Patents : Science output
Residents : World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer
Non Residents : World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer
World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

High Tech output
World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

Last edited:
Persian was adopted by several Turkic dynasties, from what I can remember the Timurids had the most absorption because they conquered Persia proper. In the Mughal case, after marrying into the Hindu Rajput royalty, Turkic and Persian both slowly disappeared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom