• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and where does ISIL fit in your theory (which i can agree with) ? Suddenly out of the blue there is a faction called ISIL that is becoming an increasingly pain in the ***. Who could benefit from them? i simply refuse to believe that such organizations can operate totally independently, militarily wise, economically wise and intelligence wise.
ISIL is kind of a lone gun but I think both ISIL and Turkey were on the same page when Kurds wanted to take advantage of the chaos in Syria and grab some land. Now I don't know why ISIL started attacking Kurds. Maybe MIT has a finger in it to divert PKK's attention on Turkey. We don't know. We are just speculating.

what i meant with that sentence is that some factions want to escalate violence in the region, be it pkk, isil or whoever is supporting them to destabilize Turkish and KRG interests. i already condemned the govt for not having balls to do anything about this isil, protecting Turkmen or creating buffer zones in Syria or Iraq. happy now?
o_O

is this even a question?
I'm telling you that's PKK that third party you're looking for.

AKP made the impression that they were making concrete progress to solve the "kurdish issue" but all they've ever done was to negotiate a ceasefire with PKK and delay the fight.

If you ask me negotiating with terrorists is an honorless, tracherous act.
They murdered sons and daughters of this nation and it's the government's job to give them justice.

i16UrYZ.jpg

byNSwuF.jpg

iWpMpwv.jpg

ctXmTlV.jpg

ISIS will probably have no mercy for Turkmens since they're mostly Shia I believe. And those guys are Wahabi/Salafi or something.

Time for a Turkish enclave in Iraq. Do it TSK.

Look at all that equipment those morons have, good thing that the only book they have probably touched in their life is the Quran (I mean they probably can not use them properly before anyone starts crying).

ISIS will probably have no mercy for Turkmens since they're mostly Shia I believe. And those guys are Wahabi/Salafi or something.

I think they'll be more pissed at Kurds...

Normally i would say making truce with ISIS for not atacking Turkmens would be good idea but on other hand if they actually atack and kill some Shia Turkmens this would give us a justification for intervene and finally land grad.

probably they didnt bring enough flags, because they didnt expect such an easy victory. what a shame of the Iraqi army to leave such stuff behind.

You are so cruel to Iraqi army....:) but fair at the same time.

I think Iraqis deserved to be trolled after this incident. :cheesy:

I'm gonna have some fun. :D The Iraqi Armed Forces | Page 102

Last edited by a moderator:

I 100% agree.
Look at all that equipment those morons have, good thing that the only book they have probably touched in their life is the Quran (I mean they probably can not use them properly before anyone starts crying).
No, you are wrong. In contrast to common thoughts among most of people, most of ISIS members in Iraq are former members of Haras el Jomhouri(Presidency guard) of Saddam Husein and they are highly talented with good trainings and skills. They are not only bunch of rag tag terrorists, as you think ;)

I 100% agree.

No, you are wrong. In contrast to common thoughts among most of people, most of ISIS members in Iraq are former members of Haras el Jomhouri(Presidency guard) of Saddam Husein and they are highly talented with good trainings and skills. They are not only bunch of rag tag terrorists, as you think ;)
so those bastards are in the same organization that randomly shoots at people in the streets, just like one of the videos in this topic showed? if yes, how low can one go from serving your nation to butchering your nation. Let me guess, it's due religion differences (serving under sunni Saddam and now killing shia locals) ?

so those bastards are in the same organization that randomly shoots at people in the streets, just like one of the videos in this topic showed? if yes, how low can one go from serving your nation to butchering your nation. Let me guess, it's due religion differences (serving under sunni Saddam and now killing shia locals) ?
These arabs have very sectarian mindset and like to kill each other even over a piece of pastry. Personally, I usually don't mind it since it is their own life and not our business, but, in this case, the situation is absolutely different. BTW, remember that how saddam was oppressing turkmens before. There is no reason to believe that they would be more civilized toward turkmens this time. BTW, there is no concept of nation remained in Iraq. Iraq was a fake country made over a night on maps by gluing Basra, Baghdad, and Mosul governorates together. Now, how you expect them to have nationalistic sense when kurds region have their own army, south is in influence of Iran, west is in influence of Saudi?

Back
Top Bottom