• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ther was a video about americans invading iraq, the shia arabs with the yankees. now ther is no american who is gonna fight for them? If you wathed iraq death squad video you wil understand why they are killing each other. Iran and hizbusseytan wil send soldiers to iraq. Syria is now difficult for iraqi shia.

So the same commander ordered his troops to get naked ???

https://defence.pk/attachments/********-dot-com-3a0_1402408464-bpxea37ciaauplw_1402410276-jpg-resized-jpg.34696/
https://defence.pk/attachments/********-dot-com-8fd_1402399710-bpvug6icqamfy75_1402399913-jpg-resized-jpg.34697/

Seems like Iraqi forces simply fled from the area.

They have really no militaristic honor. Sorry, but, one needs to piss on their face for this. Iraqi army can be described in one word, "USELESS". They gave up the second city of Iraq in one day. That's a world record of being useless.

according to AA they captured another city. Tuzhurmatu captured by isis! I think the arabs dont want to waste blood for the Turkmens in iraq so they are running like bitchs.

They have really no militaristic honor. Sorry, but, one needs to piss on their face for this. Iraqi army can be described in one word, "USELESS". They gave up the second city of Iraq in one day. That's a world record of being useless.

Bro don't be so harsh on them, they are sublime poseurs :D The word you are looking for is probably "honorless". They have some use, but nothing with military. Iraq should just hire private companies to keep their country safe, less cash spent in the long run :D Hope their F16s are secure, or we will be seeing mujaheedin dogfighters in ME :D

Bro don't be so harsh on them, they are sublime poseurs :D The word you are looking for is probably "honorless". They have some use, but nothing with military. Iraq should just hire private companies to keep their country safe, less cash spent in the long run :D Hope their F16s are secure, or we will be seeing mujaheedin dogfighters in ME :D
Their only use is taking photos next to Abrams and F-16 fighters. :lol:
LOL, I am currently imagining in my mind that these ISIS fighters doing kamikaze attacks with F-16 fighters. :rofl:

Their only use is taking photos next to Abrams and F-16 fighters. :lol:
LOL, I am currently imagining in my mind that these ISIS fighters doing kamikaze attacks with F-16 fighters. :rofl:

With good operators they should be able to turn the tables in Syria with those F-16s.. Asad would be so surprised :omghaha:

With good operators they should be able to turn the tables in Syria with those F-16s.. Asad would be so surprised :omghaha:
Some people were criticizing US that why they sell downgraded F-16 to Iraq. Now, I think they don't even deserve spitfires of WW2, let alone F-16.
For Assad, the situation would get worse considerably. ISIS has just achieved a lot of money, Abrams tanks, helicopters, and even new oil fields in Iraq, by capturing Mosul. :rofl:

Some people were criticizing US that why they sell downgraded F-16 to Iraq. Now, I think they don't even deserve spitfires of WW2, let alone F-16.
For Assad, the situation would get worse considerably. ISIS has just achieved a lot of money, Abrams tanks, helicopters, and even new oil fields in Iraq, by capturing Mosul. :rofl:

The F16 jokes aside, ISIS just upped the ante considerably. They got some serious cash, and APC's to use in any warfare they like. Abrams and other high tech gizmos are still one, or two, steps ahead of their game fortunately :D The APC's will be really handy when loading them with tons of TNT and ramming guard posts in Syria, the improvised lorries they use with wooden tire protection look a bit 'meh.. :D And a last thing before i need to go to sleep, HOPE ISIS does not become poseurs also with their freshly acquired protection gear, shit just got high tech for Dawla Islamiyya :D

ABD’deki 19 Gülen okuluna FBI baskını

ABD Federal Soruşturma Bürosu’nun (FBI), Gülen cemaatinin kurduğu “Concept School” okullarına bir dizi baskın yaptı.

Ohio eyaletinde yayınlanan Beacon Journal gazetesinin haberine göre FBI ajanları, merkezi Şikago’da bulunan Concept School’a ait Ohio, Indiana ve Illionis’teki toplam 19 okula geçen hafta baskın düzenledi ve topladığı belgelere el koydu. Okulları arama izni ise ABD Eğitim Bakanlığı ve Federal İletişim Komisyonu (FCC) tarafından çıkarıldı. FBI’ın Cleveland ofisinden soruşturmayı sürdüren ajan Vicki Anderson’un Beacon Journal’a, “Baskınlar okullarda çalışan beyaz yakalılara yöneltilen cezai soruşturmanın bir parçası” dedi. Concept Schools sözcüsü Katherine Beckwith ise baskınlarla ilgili, “ABD Eğitim Bakanlığı yetkilileri geniş kapsamlı federal bir soruşturma kapsamında bizden bilgi talep etmiştir. Söz konusu yetkililer çok sayıda okula dağıtılan fon hesaplarını incelediklerini teknolojik personel için kullanılan kamu fonlarına ilişkin inceleme başlattıklarını bildirmişlerdir” açıklamasını yaptı.

Baskınların ABD Çalışma Bakanlığı’nın Consept School’da görev yapan Türk öğretmenlere ilişkin başlattığı incelemenin bir parçası olduğu tahmin ediliyor. 19’u Ohio’da olmak üzere ABD’nin 26 eyaletinde 140 okulu bulunan Consept Schools’un birçok okulu, ağitim sistemi gereği ABD devleti tarafından finanse ediliyor. Bu yüzden okullarda görevlendirilen yabancı öğretmenlerin maaş ve masraflarının kamu fonları kullanılarak karşılanması ABD yasalarına aykırı. İncelemede okullarda çalışan Türklerin vizelerinin kamu fonlarınca karşılandığının tespit edildiği iddia ediliyor. Ayrıca kâr amacı gütmeyen ve çoğunlukla yönetim kurulları Türklerden oluşan bu okullar için yapılan çalışma izni başvurularının, teknoloji devi Google’ın ABD yabancı uzman getirmek için yaptığı başvuruları geçtiği kaydediliyor.

ABD’deki 19 Gülen okuluna FBI baskını - Hürriyet DÜNYA

Haydarpaşa Garı satılıyor mu?

Maliye Bakanı Şimşek’in ‘özelleştirme kapsamına’ alınacağını söylediği Haydarpaşa Garı dün ilk kez yabancı yatırımcı ile finansçıların katıldığı konferansa ev sahipliği yaptı.
Toplantı akla, ‘Haydarpaşa Garı görücüye mi çıktı’ sorusunu getirdi.

2. Abdülhamid döneminde, 106 yıl önce hizmete giren, İstanbul’un sembol binalarından Haydarpaşa Garı dün ilk kez, Mehmet Şimşek, Erdem Başçı, İbrahim Turhan gibi panelistler ve yabancı yatırımcı ile finans kurumların katıldığı uluslararası bir konferansa ev sahipliği yaptı. New York eski Belediye Başkanı Michael Bloomberg’in de konuşmacı olarak katıldığı toplantı tabii hemen akla “Tarihi Haydarpaşa Garı uluslararası görücüye mi çıktı” sorusunu getirdi. Hatırlanacağı gibi, Maliye Bakanı Mehmet Şimşek geçtiğimiz aylarda tarihi gar binasının “özelleştirme kapsamına” alınacağını söylemişti.
Haydarpaşa Garı görücüye mi çıktı? - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

1980 military coup leaders sentenced to life in prison - RIGHTS

They do not deserve such punishment, they did what was necessary at the time after what the politicians bequeathed as chaos.
Nah man... the coup d'etat was necessary but that 1-year junta government made some big mistakes.

Anyway... I don't think anything's going to happen to Kenan Evren.
If they force him, he may reveal information that's going to destroy Turkish-American relationships.

They can't do sh*t.

Nah man... the coup d'etat was necessary but that 1-year junta government made some big mistakes.

Anyway... I don't think anything's going to happen to Kenan Evren.
If they force him, he may reveal information that's going to destroy Turkish-American relationships.

They can't do sh*t.

They are sending a symbolic message to some people, everybody got that, however, i think the ones that caused such things were not the soldiers but the politicians, however, they get away with their actions no matter when.

The soldiers think the country first and then other things, which is unique in Turkey, for everybody or 3rd paties think themselves first and then other things, that is why we should not punish the only people WHO put the country at the top of the list without any conditions.

If we punish them on account of taking care of the country, then WHO will we trust in this World?.. Arabs?

As for Kenan EVREN revealing the secrets, i do not think he is that kinda person, please do not confuse them with at whom you know i imply.

Erdogan admits that Engin Alan was falsely accused and imprisoned for 7 years for not standing up before him.

Fvck your justice, fvck your development

Back
Top Bottom