• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but the previous head of OIC Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu is running for presindency in Turkey for Secular CHP and Nationalist MHP coalition. :lol:

Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

İ actually found this a positive move from CHP. Trying to show that they (are trying to) move(d) towards a more center ideological party.
All though they still got some laic yobaz members equivalent to the some religious yobaz members of AKP. I really wish that they all would just fk off.

Off topic but the previous head of OIC Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu is running for presindency in Turkey for Secular CHP and Nationalist MHP coalition. :lol:

Ekmeleddin İhsanoğlu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dollars+dollars+_0255029d8619a6be53d9675a683da90f.jpg

I Hope Alan gets that sweet revenge on these dogs. I don't doubt it for one minute. Guy is one tough SOB.

İ actually found this a positive move from CHP. Trying to show that they (are trying to) move(d) towards a more center ideological party.
All though they still got some laic yobaz members equivalent to the some religious yobaz members of AKP. I really wish that they all would just fk off.
This guy is a well educated person he lectured in many Universitys from Egypt to Germany, he leaded the second biggest organisation of the world and has a diplomatic career.

I would take him over Erdogan for presidency any day.

Last edited:
he same for you, or any other Turkish ........
Who is left then?
I'm gonna stay at home that day, or maybe we will go somewhere with GF... but not gonna vote. :)

Edit: @xenon54

This elections are gone... Erdogan will win we all know it.

But excites me is the common candidate from CHP-MHP.... I'm curious about general elections.

- An AKP without Erdogan
- MHP-CHP coalition. :)

Oh, boy...... :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
CHP is the most centric party you can hope to find in Turkey.

First time I'm hearing a term like "secular bigotry" and It's an idiotic term I might add. There are NO fanatic leftists in CHP. If you wanna find them you've gotta look at TKP, SDP or something. Last but not least nobody's going to fvck off, CHP isn't a one-man party, there's room for all thoughts.

well, a wide spectrum of thoughts.

Last edited:
Turkic Union or no union. I don't see the point of others. Should we have good economic ties with the EU and some Islamic countries? Of course, but turkey should not get carried away.

That being said turkey is heading towards a union. However this union is going to be within turkey's current borders; AKP is slowing going to unfold their future federal system plans . A Federal turkey is waiting for us in the quite near future unfortunately.
New Ottoman(Erdogan)Empire?

Back
Top Bottom