Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Media watchdog debates public broadcaster TRT’s Erdoğan coverage

According to the report, the TRT never mentioned the public activities of İhsanoğlu and Demirtaş on July 3 while Erdoğan appeared for 30 minutes on the state broadcaster. On July 4, TRT Türk broadcast news about Erdoğan for one hour and 20 minutes while İhsanoğlu was seen only for one minute and Demirtaş was fully ignored, the report said.

Media watchdog debates public broadcaster TRT’s Erdoğan coverage - POLITICS

The TRT , state-run tv station, financed by the tax of all Turkish citizens works like a private propaganda
machine of Thekp and Erdoğan.

Last edited:
I personally dont know much about him except that he was a well known scholar and the gulen cemaat reads his books alot.

There is a movie about him though:

How the heck am I supposed to understand a movie in Turkish ? :unsure:

He's spiritual leader of Fethullah Gülen's organization(do you know Gülen ?)

I don't see how he's any different from other religious scholars, he probably had good talking&writing skills and thats all, his thoughts were not any different.

Who's Gulen ?

They're so obsessed with his book that they pretty much distribute it for free(especially to young students staying in their dormitories), as far as I know they even have gatherings to read book loud :D we could say together with Quran it might be the only book many of them read.

@Armstrong

I thought you knew more about Turkey man :D ever heard of Turkish schools in foreign countries ? may be Pakistan has some too, its belongs to his organization, he's enemies with Tayyip currently, they were best bros butsh.t happened I guess :D Erdo calls them Parallel State, those tape leaks, corruption claims started in end of 2013 were their doing.

Last edited:
List of US schools - A Guide to the Gulen Movement's Activities in the US

The Map of Gulen - charterschoolwatchdog

Targon said:
They're soith his book that they pretty much distribute it for free(especially to young students staying in their dormitories), as far as I know they even have gatherings to read book loud :D we could say together with Quran it might be the only book many of them read.

@Armstrong

I thought you knew more about Turkey man :D ever heard of Turkish schools in foreign countries ? may be Pakistan has some too, its belongs to his organization, he's enemies with Tayyip currently, they were best bros butsh.t happened I guess :D Erdo calls them Parallel State.
They literally have schools every where.

These are their schools in the u.s only:
CHARTER SCHOOL SCANDALS: Gulen charter school list

Americans are pi$$ed :coffee:

They're so obsessed with his book that they pretty much distribute it for free(especially to young students staying in their dormitories), as far as I know they even have gatherings to read book loud :D we could say together with Quran it might be the only book many of them read.

@Armstrong

I thought you knew more about Turkey man :D ever heard of Turkish schools in foreign countries ? may be Pakistan has some too, its belongs to his organization, he's enemies with Tayyip currently, they were best bros butsh.t happened I guess :D Erdo calls them Parallel State, those tape leaks, corruption claims started in end of 2013 were their doing.

There are Turkish Schools in Pakistan (a few of them) like these : PakTurk Int. Schools & Colleges :: Home

But I dunno if they're related to Gulen or not !

Here they are with obama after winning an engineering award

obama-turkish-school-students.jpg

There are Turkish Schools in Pakistan (a few of them) like these : PakTurk Int. Schools & Colleges :: Home

Ankara discusses closure of Gülen schools with Pakistan - POLITICS

Gülen's Jemaat is dangerous....they select intelligent children educate them, and bring them high places in government, jurisdictions, etc.... then they return the favor...

You remember the Trials dozens of Generals and hundreds of soldiers jailed because of a planned coup attempt.. Again that was Gulen's doing with the aid of Tayyip (they were best buddies then)

Gülen's Jemaat is dangerous....they select intellichildren educate them, and bring them high places in government, jurisdictions, etc.... then they return the favor...

You remember the Trials dozens of Generals and hundreds of soldiers jailed because of a planned coup attempt.. Again that was Gulen's doing with the aid of Tayyip (they were best buddies then)

In the over seas schools they have the same plan. I talked to one of the cemaat guys who had an important position and he said the same thing is being done with non turkish kids.

Im not taking sides here im just stating the facts.

[quote="Armstrong, post: 5900566, member: 1368what does the word Hodja mean in Turkish ? :unsure:[/quote]
Scholar but lower level than a sheikh from my understanding.

Back
Top Bottom