• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scholar but lower level than a sheikh from my understanding.

Ahhh....!

I'm listening to the movie you posted (I found another one version of it on Youtube with English subtitles) & they kept using that word even in the English subtitles ! :)

Hodja Kaan ! :whistle:

Ahhh....!

I'm listening to the movie you posted (I found another one version of it on Youtube with English subtitles) & they kept using that word even in the English subtitles ! :)

Hodja Kaan ! :whistle:

Yep, he is called "Hoca Efendi" by his followers, Efendi is a honorofic title something like Sir or Master. Ironically its originally a Greek word which is oftenly used for Orthodox Priests :D

Yep, he is called "Hoca Efendi" by his followers, Efendi is a honorofic title something like Sir or Master. Ironically its originally a Greek word which is oftenly used for Orthodox Priests :D
Ahh. You just ruined my life. :hang3:

Thanks to this government we also have sectarian violence,what next?
You need to add major problems in kurdish regions in future as well. selling Erbil's oil and being ready to recognize their independence, would backfire immensely. :disagree:

You need to add major problems in kurdish regions in future as well. selling Erbil's oil and being ready to recognize their independence, would backfire immensely. :disagree:
I think we need a clean up by the armed forces(coup).

Maskeli ve satırlı grup Suriyelilerin işyerlerini bastı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Syrian refugees who are opening shops in Adana alllegedly argued with locals and sais "either you will leave or we and we have no intention of leaving" , locals claim Syrians are threatening them, after this around 10 men with masks attacked Syrian shops and damaged them, Syrians also tried to attack back.

How are these mother.cker opening shops ? don't you need citizenship to own business ?

They have a point though, they will not leave, we got ourselves a big problem.

Maskeli ve satırlı grup Suriyelilerin işyerlerini bastı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Syrian refugees who are opening shops in Adana alllegedly argued with locals and sais "either you will leave or we and we have no intention of leaving" , locals claim Syrians are threatening them, after this around 10 men with masks attacked Syrian shops and damaged them, Syrians also tried to attack back.

How are these mother.cker opening shops ? don't you need citizenship to own business ?

They have a point though, they will not leave, we got ourselves a big problem.

Ufff... they don't wanna start shit with Adana folk.... If they get angry like what happened in Maraş... they will slaughter Syrians.....

bsgijwxciaaqthi.jpg_large.jpg

Sonar is the closest, Erdo will get around %50, may change 1-2 points, Ekmek will be around %40, maximum 42-43, Demirtaş 6-8.

Erdo may get 1-2 more points as well, as I suspect Saadet and BBP f.ckers will most likely vote for him. That was a strategical mistake, CHP&MHP coalition should have met them as well , some goodwill and respect might have get them to their side, their %2-2.5 is still a thing when its comes to presidental elections.

Last edited:
With Erdogan elected President Inshallah, Turkey's future would be in safe hands.

Hopefully, Erdogan learns something from its opposition and try to be the President of WHOLE Turkey..and be more inclusive.

@LegionnairE Vote for Erdogan bro :D

Back
Top Bottom