Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your playing with fire do you know? :lol:

thewordintelligenceisalsothepolaroppositeofdolan_0a6e3bd1f9d88e169795acdf58dd97ee.jpg

Don't worry. He will vote for Erdogan sir one day. Inshallah!

Secondly, even Istangulu is a pious Muslim guy and previous head of OIC. So he doesn't have much option though :D

Don't worry. He will vote for Erdogan sir one day. Inshallah!

Secondly, even Istangulu is a pious Muslim guy and previous head of OIC. So he doesn't have much option though :D

Thats quite an extreme spelling error, how did you managed to spell Ihsanoglu as Istangulu :D

Thats quite an extreme spelling error, how did you managed to spell Ihsanoglu as Istangulu :D

Dude, his name is so difficult...do you seriously expect me to remember spellings?

Honestly, I knew the I fucked up though lmao!

Was too lazy to google

Mispelling, sheeps are AKP voters and they are going to vote for a thief named Erdoğan.

Idiots.
koyun.jpg

koyun-ucurum.jpg

Your dictator leader keMAL ordered you, you have to vote that Ekmeleddin TIPIŞ TIPIŞ, so you can't go holiday can't drinking, can't ruin etc :lol: so you have to vote that import made Ekmeleddin although who just two-week-old :disagree:

You have zero info about him, even you can't say his full name properly but you gonna vote him, so tell me who are real sheep now?

BTW, before vote please do not forget to change your holiday clothes :partay:
10559941_10152297478341559_2585474695032631352_n.jpg

Your dictator leader keMAL ordered you, you have to vote that Ekmeleddin TIPIŞ TIPIŞ, so you can't go holiday can't drinking, can't ruin etc :lol: so you have to vote that import made Ekmeleddin although who just two-week-old :disagree:

You have zero info about him, even you can't say his full name properly but you gonna vote him, so tell me who are real sheep now?

BTW, before vote please do not forget to change your holiday clothes :partay:
10559941_10152297478341559_2585474695032631352_n.jpg

Well, If we get past your non-sense.

When they first showed Ekmeleddin, i said "I'm not gonna vote for this guy"..

Then I read/listened to his speech.... You know what "He is calm" , not like Erdogan who is attacking everybody with bad language. (Adam ılımlı ve konuşmalarıyla ortalığı germiyor)

I think he is just the needed guy for our polarized country. I liked him so i'm gonna vote for him.

See...i have a reasoning whereas people voting for the Erdogan without knowing why ? Anyways.. sheeps, coal lovers,...............................................

Know what ? I hate you guys, I seriously hate all of you. Listen to me carefully;

There is meeting room in Health ministry, There are 20 Engineers chats all day long. Doing not a single work, they just came at morning and leave in evening and get their paychecks at the end of the month. They are all AKP goons and this is their understanding of being religious.

Go to "Büyükşehir belediyesi" engineers there forms a circle and recites "Risale I Nur" all day long, not looking at projects... they all sleep in their desks in Ramadan.

Our Economy is not good because of their people but because of the people like me who works for 10 hours straight. I can own all of the government engineers in terms of knowledge although i have 5 years of experience.

Wish all of you leechers would die.

On a side note... even Gulen Guys are better then Tayyip's...........i met a Architect from Cemaat today, being on fast, he walked and inspected the building with me for 6 hours straight and he is at the age of my father.... I respected him a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two extreme poles here......
I dont really like Erdogan but he isnt the devil like some portray him here that said the other opinion (Ahmet) is even more dumb.
Erdogan is neither the devil nor Jesus himself he makes good and really bad decisions

Two extreme poles here......
I dont really like Erdogan but he isnt the devil like some portray him here that said the other opinion (Ahmet) is even more dumb.
Erdogan is neither the devil nor Jesus himself he makes good and really bad decisions
agreed. im not gonna post an internal politics related post anymore. some people from both sides apparently are too serious about it and also they seem to hold personal grudges against people who have another political view.

Well, If we get past your non-sense.

When they first showed Ekmeleddin, i said "I'm not gonna vote for this guy"..

Then I read/listened to his speech.... You know what "He is calm" , not like Erdogan who is attacking everybody with bad language. (Adam ılımlı ve konuşmalarıyla ortalığı germiyor)

I think he is just the needed guy for our polarized country. I liked him so i'm gonna vote for him.

See...i have a reasoning whereas people voting for the Erdogan without knowing why ? Anyways.. sheeps, coal lovers,...............................................

Know what ? I hate you guys, I seriously hate all of you. Listen to me carefully;

There is meeting room in Health ministry, There are 20 Engineers chats all day long. Doing not a single work, they just came at morning and leave in evening and get their paychecks at the end of the month. They are all AKP goons and this is their understanding of being religious.

Go to "Büyükşehir belediyesi" engineers there forms a circle and recites "Risale I Nur" all day long, not looking at projects... they all sleep in their desks in Ramadan.

Our Economy is not good because of their people but because of the people like me who works for 10 hours straight. I can own all of the government engineers in terms of knowledge although i have 5 years of experience.

Wish all of you leechers would die.

On a side note... even Gulen Guys are better then Tayyip's...........i met a Architect from Cemaat today, being on fast, he walked and inspected the building with me for 6 hours straight and he is at the age of my father.... I respected him a lot.

Even don't read, i'm sure that you again mention about your slanders and conspiracies.

so go and vote how you want but don't take directives from dictator leaders.

Even don't read, i'm sure that you again mention about your slanders and conspiracies.
so go and vote how you want but don't take directives from your dictator leaders.

Go and learn the meaning of dictator.

Back
Top Bottom