• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kardeş sen adamın niyetine bak tamam bazen kendini savunmak için arada sırada saçmalıyo somada olduğu gibi ben de kabul ediyom herkesin bazen saçmalama hakkı var aleviliğe gelirsek bak tayyip alevilik hz alinin izinden yürümek ise ben aleviyim dedi ama türkiyedeki bazı şeyler kokuşmuş kardeş sen de kabul et özellikle bazı alevi dernekleri hz Alini değil hacı bektaş velinin hacı bayram veli hazretlerinin değil nerde kominist marksisst yuvalanma varsa onun merkezi olmuş mao denen zibidinin peşinden gidiyorlar lol bu bizim tarihten gelen anadolu aleviliği değil yayyipte zaten onlara bişey demiyo yav bu kadar niye kafayı takıyosunuz alt tarafı siyasi konuşmalar tamam ben sana zorla demiyom ki sev diye herkesin oy verirken kendine göre kriteri var örneğin ben oy verirken icraate bakarım demokrasiyi es geçerim ataturk te es geçti domokrasyi ama ülkeyi kalkındırdı belki 100 yılda olacakken 10 yılda oldu bitti aha da orta doğu neyse kimisi de demokrasiyi önemser sosyal haklara bakar ideolojisine bakar ona oy verir bu kadar nefrete gerek yok yani

@TRAhmet What part of it you didn't understand ? I said he trusts money, Koç family is one of the richest families he can't simply ignore them thats it, he many times expressed discriminatory thoughts don't be stupid, he's far from being equal and calm minded. Also who do f.ck says Koç family is Jewish ?

Even you do the same thing , who are you to decide in place of them ? whats your business with their understanding of Islam ? he clearly aims Shia sect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it before, Erdogan says those words for Iran mullahs,
It has nothing to do with mullahs of Iran. He is clearly talking BS about shias, not his beloved mullahs of Iran.
as we know they changed Islam according to their interests, so Zina/Sex is free according to Mullahs with Mut-a,
What?!!! What about Misyar? isn't it allowed for Sunnis?
they added some words on Kur-an etc.
What a hilarious BS. I dare you to show me even one word that shias have added to quran. BTW, FYI, the current used Quran in Iran, Turkey, and KSA is the quran which is gathered by عاصم بن أبي النجود and ابوعمرو حفص بن سلیمان بن مغیره کوفی who were shias.
Maybe, you as a bigot, want to throw your shia quran away after reading my post. :lol:
So Shia section or Alevis are not enemy for Sunnis, but i belive that each side has to know each other properly, because somebodies make us enemies to each other.... actually we are not different both of us Muslims... So Saudi leaders or Iran mullahs are same for me because both of them changed Islam according to their interests and they try to start section war between Muslims....
Then start it yourself. Try to learn some basics about shias before saying such hilarious stuff about shias.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, If we get past your non-sense.

When they first showed Ekmeleddin, i said "I'm not gonna vote for this guy"..

Then I read/listened to his speech.... You know what "He is calm" , not like Erdogan who is attacking everybody with bad language. (Adam ılımlı ve konuşmalarıyla ortalığı germiyor)

I think he is just the needed guy for our polarized country. I liked him so i'm gonna vote for him.

See...i have a reasoning whereas people voting for the Erdogan without knowing why ? Anyways.. sheeps, coal lovers,...............................................

Know what ? I hate you guys, I seriously hate all of you. Listen to me carefully;

There is meeting room in Health ministry, There are 20 Engineers chats all day long. Doing not a single work, they just came at morning and leave in evening and get their paychecks at the end of the month. They are all AKP goons and this is their understanding of being religious.

Go to "Büyükşehir belediyesi" engineers there forms a circle and recites "Risale I Nur" all day long, not looking at projects... they all sleep in their desks in Ramadan.

Our Economy is not good because of their people but because of the people like me who works for 10 hours straight. I can own all of the government engineers in terms of knowledge although i have 5 years of experience.

Wish all of you leechers would die.

On a side note... even Gulen Guys are better then Tayyip's...........i met a Architect from Cemaat today, being on fast, he walked and inspected the building with me for 6 hours straight and he is at the age of my father.... I respected him a lot.

Devletden aylik, Allahdan saglik. :D

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday launched his most bitter attack yet against Israel over its air campaign in the Gaza Strip, accusing the Jewish State of seeking a “systematic genocide” of the Palestinians.

Erdogan, a pious Muslim who sees himself as a champion of the Palestinian cause, has in the last days intensified his rhetoric against Israel as he presents himself as a leader of the entire Islamic world ahead of August 10 elections in Turkey.

But in his latest attack on Israel, he went even further in comments that could endanger attempts for a normalisation in the troubled ties between the Jewish State and Turkey.

“This is not the first time we have been confronted by such situations, “Erdogan told a meeting of Islamic scholars in Istanbul to mark the holy Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

“Since (the creation of the state of Israel) in 1948 we have been witnessing this attempt at systematic genocide every day and every month.

“But above all we are witnessing this attempt at systematic genocide every Ramadan. “

The violence has so far claimed the lives of 231 people in Gaza and one person in Israel, with Israel bombarding the Gaza Strip and Palestinian militant group Hamas launching rockets at Israel.

“The Western world remains silent, so does the Islamic world. Because those who lost their lives are Palestinian, you can't hear their voices,” Erdogan added.

Erdogan renewed his vehement criticism of the United Nations, which he accused of having no use as well as persuing a hidden agenda.

“What is the UN doing? Why has it been founded? For world peace? Does it contribute to the world peace? No. They are serving whatever their secret agenda is. “

Erdogan accused other Islamic countries of being indifferent to the fate of the Palestinians, a possible reference to Sunni Gulf Arab states with whom Ankara has prickly ties.

“I am asking the Islamic world? Isn't your heart shattered? Forget about the West, If your family does not embrace you, would others do that? “

Nato member Turkey was traditionally Israel's key ally in the Islamic world but ties have nose-dived since Erdogan's Islamic-rooted party came to power over a decade ago.

Ties hit a low after Israeli marines stormed a Gaza-bound Turkish ship in 2010 while in international waters. Ten Turks died as a result of the attack.

Encouraged by the United States, there had been progress toward a normalisation of ties between the former allies but Erdogan has said there can be no normalisation so long as the “massacres” continue.

Erdogan accuses Israel of seeking 'systematic genocide' in Gaza - World - DAWN.COM

10470878_10154358514460442_3723790295685120519_n.jpg

A brave speech. Would like to know what difference in trade was noticed after this speech.

Some tidbits.

Free Trade Agreement in effect with Israel since 14th March 1996.
Amount of trade is low. Just over $4 billion. Imports $1.7b - Exports $2.3b

The ministry of foreign affairs of turkey has added in recent developments:

"Prime Minister Netenyahu, during the United States President Obama’s visit to Israel on 22 March 2013, telephoned Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan and in light of the Israel’s investigation into the Marmara incident which pointed to a number of operational mistakes, expressed Israel’s apology to the Turkish people for any mistakes that might have led to the loss of life or injury. On behalf of the Turkish people, Prime Minister Erdoğan accepted this apology. Israel also accepted to pay compensation to the families of the victims. It also pledged that restrictions regarding the entry of civilian goods into the Palestinian territories, including Gaza, had been substantially lifted and that this would continue so as long as calm prevails. Within this framework, the two leaders agreed to work together to improve the humanitarian situation in the Palestinian territories."

Relations between Turkey and Israel / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Turkey condemns but seems like arabs are happy Israel is killing the innocent ! Read below ;

Lebanese Journalist: Arab League Praying Israel Will 'Get Rid Of Hamas Once and For All'
I don't get why Turkey should be the one burning its hands and lose the side of Israel (which was kinda two-faced towards Turkey and conveniently using Turkey for its own interests anyway, so no big loss there imo) or any third party while the confused Arab leaders themselves can't even make an united front against Israel.

Last edited:
I don't get why Turkey should be the one burning its hands and lose the side of Israel (which was kinda two-faced towards Turkey and conveniently using Turkey for its own interests, so no big loss there imo) or any third party while the confused Arab leaders themselves can't even make an united front against Israel.

Totally agree !

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday launched his most bitter attack yet against Israel over its air campaign in the Gaza Strip, accusing the Jewish State of seeking a “systematic genocide” of the Palestinians.

Erdogan, a pious Muslim who sees himself as a champion of the Palestinian cause, has in the last days intensified his rhetoric against Israel as he presents himself as a leader of the entire Islamic world ahead of August 10 elections in Turkey.

But in his latest attack on Israel, he went even further in comments that could endanger attempts for a normalisation in the troubled ties between the Jewish State and Turkey.

“This is not the first time we have been confronted by such situations, “Erdogan told a meeting of Islamic scholars in Istanbul to mark the holy Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

“Since (the creation of the state of Israel) in 1948 we have been witnessing this attempt at systematic genocide every day and every month.

“But above all we are witnessing this attempt at systematic genocide every Ramadan. “

The violence has so far claimed the lives of 231 people in Gaza and one person in Israel, with Israel bombarding the Gaza Strip and Palestinian militant group Hamas launching rockets at Israel.

“The Western world remains silent, so does the Islamic world. Because those who lost their lives are Palestinian, you can't hear their voices,” Erdogan added.

Erdogan renewed his vehement criticism of the United Nations, which he accused of having no use as well as persuing a hidden agenda.

“What is the UN doing? Why has it been founded? For world peace? Does it contribute to the world peace? No. They are serving whatever their secret agenda is. “

Erdogan accused other Islamic countries of being indifferent to the fate of the Palestinians, a possible reference to Sunni Gulf Arab states with whom Ankara has prickly ties.

“I am asking the Islamic world? Isn't your heart shattered? Forget about the West, If your family does not embrace you, would others do that? “

Nato member Turkey was traditionally Israel's key ally in the Islamic world but ties have nose-dived since Erdogan's Islamic-rooted party came to power over a decade ago.

Ties hit a low after Israeli marines stormed a Gaza-bound Turkish ship in 2010 while in international waters. Ten Turks died as a result of the attack.

Encouraged by the United States, there had been progress toward a normalisation of ties between the former allies but Erdogan has said there can be no normalisation so long as the “massacres” continue.

Erdogan accuses Israel of seeking 'systematic genocide' in Gaza - World - DAWN.COM
got tons of respect for this guy…
i wish pakistan can get a leader like this..
this man did economic wonders for turkey.. and stands up israel which other countries don't have the balls to do.
i hope he stays in power and continues what he's doing…

Back
Top Bottom