Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got tons of respect for this guy…
i wish pakistan can get a leader like this..
this man did economic wonders for turkey.. and stands up israel which other countries don't have the balls to do.
i hope he stays in power and continues what he's doing…
I respect erdogan's stand against israel in support of palestenians

Why do you respect him ? He is all talk and nothing more.

He is right, we are not a developed but a developing country (Newly industrialized country)
Developing country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you respect him ? He is all talk and nothing more.

He is right, we are not a developed but a developing country (Newly industrialized country)
Developing country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At least the guy is lying on top of his voice. Which is still something in my books. Emotional speeches do not come cheap on the world political stage. They have an effect. I want to know who else from the 22 muslim countries has come up and said these things for just local public consumption.

At least the guy is lying on top of his voice. Which is still something in my books. Emotional speeches do not come cheap on the world political stage. They have an effect. I want to know who else from the 22 muslim countries has come up and said these things for just local public consumption.

You can talk all day when you don't take action, he's all talk thats it, and what is more irritating that he gets in fury mod when situation involves Arabs and Jews but he turns into a gentle cat when its comes to Iraqi Turkmens and ISIS, no wonder why, its involves less prestige rise.

Sometimes I pity muslims. You're so helpless that you admire trash talk. For 70 years israel stands. All you do is saying "we're gonna destroy israel, yada yada blabla"

You missed the action.
Sirf kufretmek icin acilmis hesabi neden banlamadin merak ettim.

I don't agree with you.. i would rather be more like Israel.... less talk, more action.

How long before Erdogan accuses the US of conspiring with Israel and Egypt to kill Palestinians? Or has he already gone overboard? It never takes long before he starts hallucinating about US conspiracies.

DUH! till yesterday Mr Erdogan has no calm fuelling sectarian fire in Syria resulting in death toll at least 100 times more than in Gaza ! Nowacting as messiah of piss ( oops peace) !

I don't agree with you.. i would rather be more like Israel.... less talk, more action.

Noone replies to any amount of data I posted in this very thread. ALL muslim countries are under the global umbrella of the west. But somehow they talk and think like the world revolves around them. Only actions prove who is in control. Screaming while behind a fence on a leash is what WE ALL are guilty of, while passer by admire how cute we are or scurry away to escape the noise.

How long before Erdogan accuses the US of conspiring with Israel and Egypt to kill Palestinians? Or has he already gone overboard? It never takes long before he starts hallucinating about US conspiracies.

It's not limited with just US conspiracies...interest lobby, Jewish looby, Western conspiracies, Assad plot, Iranian Plot, Plot of opposition parties, etc...

The funny thing is that he has shut up about Turkmens getting massacred and occupied by KRG, and ISIS, and he is worried about Palestinians.
Vote be it. This dude calculates only votes, everything else is unimportant for him. Vote means he stays in office and makes real whatever wet dreams he has in his mind. And of course he and his cohort can continue on stealing.

It's not limited with just US conspiracies...interest lobby, Jewish looby, Western conspiracies, Assad plot, Iranian Plot, Plot of opposition parties, etc...

It would be amusing if it weren't so terrifying. He's the prime minister (and soon to be president) of a major country and regional power, and the fact that the majority of Turks not only don't view this as odd, but actively agree with such views, is disheartening, if not disturbing. I keep hoping that he'll move on and someone more sane (or at least subtle) will take over, but it seems like he's going to pull a Putin and keep rotating offices until he's dead. Now that Turkey's influence in the region has been eviscerated thanks to Erdogan, and he is busy undermining the US-Turkey relationship, I fear for the Middle East.

great talk but I would love to see such passion for Turkmens and our Turkic world! somtimes I just wanna fart in his face for hours.. and sometimes I just wanna hug him..

The question we need to ask is what would i do if i were pm. Or what is my country realistically capable of doing.

Sometimes I pity muslims. You're so helpless that you admire trash talk. For 70 years israel stands. All you do is saying "we're gonna destroy israel, yada yada blabla"

Sirf kufretmek icin acilmis hesabi neden banlamadin merak ettim.

Im pretty sure i know whos account it is but because i cant prove it i cant ban it. I think it would be unfair to ban someone for one post.

Last edited:
great talk but I would love to see such passion for Turkmens and our Turkic world! somtimes I just wanna fart in his face for hours.. and sometimes I just wanna hug him..

Same here, but i wanna hug him so strongly which would break his ribs. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom