• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucky day for you. My fat fingers on this phone plus laggy internet got you a positive. Im pretty sure it is removed though and your number of positives is unchanged.

My positives were 50 before & now they read 51 ! :undecided:

Thank You 'Fat Fingers' ! :D

I would be careful if i were you.
He is a dangerous dude.:smokin::smokin:

Kaan is a dangerous dude ! :o:

A dangerous dudess....I think ! :whistle:

Sometimes I pity muslims. You're so helpless that you admire trash talk. For 70 years israel stands. All you do is saying "we're gonna destroy israel, yada yada blabla"

Times are changing Old dynasties installed and maintain by west on Muslim nations are on their way out. Most so-called Muslim self appointed leaders have been exposed of their hypocrisy and giving out strong statements against Israel while begging for forgiveness behind the scenes is no longer a secret.

This guy is so upset about Israel that he helped destroy Syria for the benefit of Israel. Arabs are fighting on behalf of Sunni Muslims only if helps Israel yet Palestinians Sunni don't count.

Why do you respect him ? He is all talk and nothing more.

He is right, we are not a developed but a developing country (Newly industrialized country)
i respect him for saying something… only leader in the world that actually has balls to stand up to israel… i would salute erdogan and i wish y country can get a great leader like him….
you can hate him but don't get mad if we like him…

the more tıme pass the more ı dıslıke thıs men
because your jewish thats why….

i respect him for saying something… only leader in the world that actually has balls to stand up to israel… i would salute erdogan and i wish y country can get a great leader like him….
you can hate him but don't get mad if we like him…

because your jewish thats why….

Thats because he's Turkmen actually(notice the post he answered is about Iraqi Turkmens)

What is your understanding of "standing againts Israel" ? what is he done so far ? all he done is talking, he's a good talker thats it.

Thats because he's Turkmen actually(notice the post he answered is about Iraqi Turkmens)

What is your understanding of "standing againts Israel" ? what is he done so far ? all he done is talking, he's a good talker thats it.
obviously he could do more but talking is the first step…
perhaps he can break get the un the send peace keeping troops there or something…

has balls to stand up to israel

I don't understand this... you guys are talking and acting inferior... if you think standing up to Israel, talking from his own country...

Did he send our forces and destroyed Israeli forces ? Did he sink down the ships which Israel used for raiding "Mavi Marmara" ?
Did he leveled the Syrian base which shot down our Jet ?

He is all talk and his talk changes nothing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand this... you guys are talking and acting inferior...

Did he send our forces and destroyed Israeli forces ? Did he sink down the ships which Israel used for raiding "Mavi Marmara" ?
Did he leveled the Syrian base wihch shot down our Jet ?

He is all talk and his talk changes nothing...
i hope he does… but so far he is the only one to speak up you have to respect him for that..
if you were in his position what would you have done??

i hope he does… but so far he is the only one to speak up you have to respect him for that..
if you were in his position what would you have done??

There are many things that we are capable of ....world saw when we invaded a Chiristian and Western country back in 70s....

Bülent Ecevit had balls. He stand up against whole world not only Israel.
facc09f8c9189bbf2b1f31257f51606dc01ca509.jpg

Tansu Çiller, this woman had more balls than Tayyip, she crushed PKK terorists
tansu.png

But Erdogan is only good at talking, no real action like his predecessors done before him.... You guys love him because he emphasize political Islam nothing more.... he is not brave or anything like that.

There are many things that we are capable of ....world saw when we invaded a Chiristian and Western country back in 70s....

tansu.png

But Erdogan is only good at talking, no real action like his predecessors done before him.... You guys love him because he emphasize political Islam nothing more.... he is not brave or anything like that.
yeah probably… but we weren't around to see those leaders you mentioned..

i asked a question.. what would you have done in tayyips position?

tansu.png

Exactly, many Pakistanis just love him simply because he uses religion and politics to create populist rhetoric. These are the type of people Erdogon seem get his support base from; Emotional and poorly educated parts of the population (like rural folks), easy people to manipulate. Is Pakistanis focus on industrialization of their and stop giving their hearts to Arabs who constantly fighting others, fighting against themselves etc (the same Gulf Arabs who fund insurgents in your nation), then I doubt there would many terrorist operating in their NW regions as people would be better educated, having better living standard, and secure jobs. Maybe Israel is not the main Nemesis of Pakistan but other Pakistanis would failed to achieve an good living standard for it's people.

Back
Top Bottom