• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this gaza issue….
and the incident of turkish citizens being killed by israel

The Thing is, what can he do about it? Seriously risk Turkey being isolated and rifting US relations? And why does it seem that many people who wish to confront Israel has around 200 Jericho missiles with 1mt nukes? What can any Islamic nation do to Israel other than pressuring the nation or boycotting (which failed)?

this gaza issue….
Gaza issue is not our concern, we are Turks and they are Arabs. Arabs should sove this problem themselves.

and the incident of turkish citizens being killed by israel
I wouldn't send the "Mavi Marmara" in the first place....or if i was going to send, i wouldn't fill it with religious nutjobs who sworn oath to became martyrs.

Gaza issue is not our concern, we are Turks and they are Arabs. Arabs should sove this problem themselves.

I wouldn't send the "Mavi Marmara" in the first place....or if i was going to send, i wouldn't fill it with religious nutjobs who sworn oath to became martyrs.
thats why we like erdogan lol

obviously he could do more but talking is the first step…
perhaps he can break get the un the send peace keeping troops there or something…
some turk members says that He is all talk and nothing more i think this comment is false
why?
1-erdoğan supported muslim brotherhoods in egypt and (via fsa) syria (containment policy against israel) a kind of isolation of israel
2- turkiye ensured 2.5 billion dollar financial support mursi government also our companies were planing around 1.5 billion dollar investment programs in egypt
3-in that times turkey and egypt achieved naval exercises in medirternian sea
what happened
1-syria policy collapsed
2- sisi ruined everything
unfortunately our hand is very weak against israel right now

You like him because his actions caused people to die? Good job....

And adding lol doesn't make that sentence any less stupid in my eyes.

lol

some turk members says that He is all talk and nothing more i think this comment is false
why?
1-erdoğan supported muslim brotherhoods in egypt and (via fsa) syria (containment policy against israel) a kind of isolation of israel
2- turkiye ensured 2.5 billion dollar financial support mursi government also our companies were planing around 1.5 billion dollar investment programs in egypt
3-in that times turkey and egypt achieved naval exercises in medirternian sea
what happened
1-syria policy collapsed
2- sisi ruined everything
unfortunately our hand is very weak against israel right now

lol

If he don't have power to stop this things happen then he shouldn't involved in the first place, our relationship with Egypt and Syria is ruined, for what ? we gained nothing and nothing he wanted is realized in these countries, thats just proves he's all talk.

Back
Top Bottom