• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well then stick with the people who think like you…
i am a muslim before anything…just like most people and most turks..

Of course you're muslim before anything. That's because the whole basis for the creation of Pakistan was Islam and you don't have anything else. Unlike your kind, other people actually have other things to be proud of except Islam.
The Persians are Persians before anything else, Turks are Turks ect.

You might think your love for Islam is something purely religiously motivated, no it's not, it's because without Islam you lack an identity. That's why you Pakistanis cling on to Islam so strongly

I'm not Anti-Arab.... but i don't understand why should we ally ourselves with Arabs.... ?? Because we share the same religion ?

I'm not saying, we must ally ourselves with Israel either.....We must act in according to our interests. That's all.

I'm not Anti-Arab.... but i don't understand why should we ally ourselves with Arabs.... ?? Because we share the same religion ?

I'm not saying, we must ally ourselves with Israel either.....We must act in according to our interests. That's all.

Its in our interests to stay with them.
And you Write we Are Turks First . Its günach(haram) to Write something like that.

because 5-6 fanatic politicmaniak members trys to show persistently our primeminister as evil he have good and bad sides what a kind of fucking logic

Political leaders will come and go, but your countrymen are there until you die.

Just keep that in mind.

P.s my message was not meant for you only. It was meant to both sides.

Before Ottomans and Seljuks we were still powerfull, we worshiped Tengri at that time....

I always said he had bad sides and good sides.... but recently IMO he became something like evil kings in the cartoons....
lol
everybody knows your ideology mate you are turkist thats why erdo is evil for you
am i wrong

Its in our interests to stay with them.
And you Write we Are Turks First . Its günach(haram) to Write something like that.

I don't think, allying ourselves with Arabs will do any good to Turkey. It never did.

Yes we are Turks, my Turkish brother can be a Muslim, Christian, Jew , Ateist, Shia ,Tengrist...... i don't care a bit about his religion. What matters is his love for his country, nothing else.

And of course you or anbody else can think different. That's what i think.

ol
everybody knows your ideology mate you are turkist thats why erdo is evil for you
am i wrong

Let's define what is a Turkist first ?? and read the first part of my post, that might give you an idea.

I don't think, allying ourselves with Arabs will do any good to Turkey. It never did.

Yes we are Turks, my Turkish brother can be a Muslim, Christian, Jew , Ateist, Shia ,Tengrist...... i don't care a bit about his religion. What matters is his love for his country, nothing else.

And of course you or anbody else can think different. That's what i think.

Let's define what is a Turkist first ?? and read the first part of my post, that might give you an idea.

I am a kurd

I am a kurd

You are my brother. :cheers:

We both love our country don't we? We born under this flag, we fought against enemies shoulder to shoulder, we shared the same bread... What is the difference in Turkey, when you are a Kurd or Turk ?

You are my brother and that's it.

We don't need religion to bind us together.

We both love our country don't we? We born under this flag, we fought against enemies shoulder to shoulder, we shared the same bread... What is the difference in Turkey, when you are a Kurd or Turk ?

If you say in turkey you are a kurd, then People say ohh look there is a Terrorist. And when you are Looking what they did to Kurds then we cant say we Are Brothers (Bannig our Music, JITEM ....)

If you say in turkey you are a kurd, then People say ohh look there is a Terrorist. And when you are Looking what they did to Kurds then we cant say we Are Brothers (Bannig our Music, JITEM ....)
C'mon man dont talk rubbish Kurds are living among Turks like any other ethnicity and nobody says they are terrorists, sure it wasnt allways like that and there was bad things our goverment did in the past but your acting as if everbody in Turkey is hating Kurds.

You can't expect people of millions to easily understand and show empathy to the logic behind "I kill soldiers because you don't let me have music in Kurdish", for you such things might be important and worths struggle, but for others this is a ridiculous reason for killing and is treachery.

There is indeed some prejudice exist againts Kurds(but not in level that they would be kicked and excluded from rest of society!) but this prejudice exist because of PKK, for you it might be a worhty struggle as I said, but for others it was just murdering of their sons, brothers and husbands, it was hard for both sides to show empathy because there was violence going on.

4 parties condemn Israel's ground offensive in joint statement
Four parliamentary political parties have released a joint declaration to denounce a massive Israeli ground offensive in the Gaza Strip, during Parliament's General Assembly meeting on Thursday evening.

Speaking with reporters following the meeting, Parliament Speaker Cemil Çiçek defined Israel's ground operation as an unacceptable development, saying that he vehemently condemns the operation. “Before it is too late, a cease-fire should be agreed to. A resolution should be found without further bloodshed,” Çiçek said.
Main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) parliamentary group deputy chairman Akif Hamzaçebi said that the military operation launched by Israel on the grounds of “retaliation” is gradually shifting beyond its purpose and has turned into a move in which civilians and children are being targeted. Hamzaçebi said the CHP condemns any kind of attack targeting children and civilians. “Both the international community and Turkey remain as mere spectators to the incidents,” he said.

The ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) responded to Hamzaçebi's criticism of Turkey's ineffectiveness regarding the issue, sparking a short verbal spat between CHP and AK Party deputies in Parliament. Deputy Parliament Speaker Sadık Yakut suspended the session for a short time.

When the session resumed, Hamzaçebi took the floor again and proposed that all parliamentary parties take a common stance against Israel's ground offensive against Palestinians.
Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) parliamentary group deputy chairman Oktay Vural, who also gave a speech during the session, agreed with Hamzaçebi, saying that a common position should be reached at Parliament.

AK Party deputy group chairman Ahmet Aydın said that Israel has been implementing state terrorism and that the Turkish government sees the Palestinian issue as if it were a domestic issue in Turkey. Aydın also agreed on a common stance being taken regarding the issue.

Pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) deputy group chairman İdris Baluken said the Turkish government should adopt more active diplomatic efforts against the Israeli offensive in Gaza, calling on international institutions and organizations to take necessary measures to prevent the attacks of Israel on Gaza.

After the deputy group chairmen from each party spoke, Deputy Parliament Speaker Yakut called for a break. After the break, all political parties agreed to release a joint declaration to condemn the Israeli military operation on Gaza. On Friday afternoon, the joint statement was read by Yakut at Parliament.

Israelis and Palestinians in the densely populated enclave have been fighting a cross border war for 11 days.
The Israeli military says Gaza militants have fired more than 1,300 rockets into Israel. Palestinian health officials say 233 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli air and naval strikes. One Israeli civilian has been killed by fire from Gaza.

Before dawn on Thursday, about a dozen Palestinian fighters tunneled under the border, emerging near an Israeli community. At least one was killed when Israeli aircraft bombed the group, the military said.

On Thursday night, loud thuds and flashes of orange light lit the sky in the eastern Gaza strip as Israeli gunboats fired shells and tracer fire while artillery and helicopters fired over the border. Gaza residents and medical officials reported heavy shelling along the eastern borders from the southern town of Rafah up to the north of the enclave.

This is how it should be done instead of the same worthless rants we are hearing since years.

lol

you are not good politician mate you are always putting turk number one. are kurds idiot? now you are starting belly dance
fair question
mate why you afraid our religion?

Gaza issue is not our concern, we are Turks and they are Arabs. Arabs should sove this problem themselves.

I wouldn't send the "Mavi Marmara" in the first place....or if i was going to send, i wouldn't fill it with religious nutjobs who sworn oath to became martyrs.
You see alot of people dont view the issues like that. They look at it like they are muslim and so are we.

You see alot of people dont view the issues like that. They look at it like they are muslim and so are we.

Yeah, seems like many of us what those Muslims did in WW1.

lol

you are not good politician mate you are always putting turk number one. are kurds idiot? now you are starting belly dance
fair question

My words are crystal clear and coming from my hearth...i have Kurdish friends and never discriminated against them but that doesn't means that i can't be proud of my history.

I'm not afraid of the religion why should i ?

lol

fair question

For same reason why some people put Muslims in front, what is the difference ? absolutely nothing, he just prefers to stick with people he feels closer to, that doesn't means non-Turks must be definetely discriminated or something, as long as everyone lifes peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom