Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are my brother. :cheers:

We both love our country don't we? We born under this flag, we fought against enemies shoulder to shoulder, we shared the same bread... What is the difference in Turkey, when you are a Kurd or Turk ?

You are my brother and that's it.

We don't need religion to bind us together.

Why is a kurd your brother´? Is it because you fell related to every human beeing or is it just a lame propaganda speach of failed kemalism?

C'mon man dont talk rubbish Kurds are living among Turks like any other ethnicity and nobody says they are terrorists, sure it wasnt allways like that and there was bad things our goverment did in the past but your acting as if everbody in Turkey is hating Kurds.
Bro I have seen it myself there is racism going on. For example one kurdish guy I knew went to do his military service and the officers were asking him if he was a terrorist or whatever. Then he told them if I was a terrorist I wouldn't be here.

The racism isn't that bad but it exists.

If you say in turkey you are a kurd, then People say ohh look there is a Terrorist. And when you are Looking what they did to Kurds then we cant say we Are Brothers (Bannig our Music, JITEM ....)

Mate, these thing you say are unfortunetly true for some people... I hope that will change in the future......what can i say bro, i'm not in charge.....

Bro I have seen it myself there is racism going on. For example one kurdish guy I knew went to do his military service and the officers were asking him if he was a terrorist or whatever. Then he told them if I was a terrorist I wouldn't be here.

The racism isn't that bad but it exists.
When did this happened?

Why is a kurd your brother´? Is it because you fell related to every human beeing or is it just a lame propaganda speach of failed kemalism?

The answer for your question exists at my previous post, read carefully.

i hevent seen anything apart from jew turk saman turk christian turk muslim turk shia turk atheist turk

So.... ?

Kurds want no turk in charge anymore.
As a Russian, i advice you to not preach us about our internal affairs with your limited and biassed knowledge.

Yeah, seems like many of us what those Muslims did in WW1.

My words are crystal clear and coming from my hearth...i have Kurdish friends and never discriminated against them but that doesn't means that i can't be proud of my history.

I'm not afraid of the religion why should i ?

Not all of the arabs rebelled it was only a few idiots in the hijaz compared to the whole arab population at the time. Also when italy invaded libya it was mostly arabs who fought the italians. Ataturk was there as well. What about the people that fought the french in antep? They were arab too.

Almost every arab I meet loves turks and they are proud to show off if they have turkish ancestry.

Did the cental asian turks help is in ww1? Idk but I know for sure that the pakistanis did.

When did this happened?
In recent years. I would guess around 3-4.

Mate, these thing you say are unfortunetly true for some people... I hope that will change in the future......what can i say bro, i'm not in charge.....
erdogan solved kurdish issue largely there is peace process rigt now well whats your solution about kurdish issue. is it failed systems such as sosyalism or kemalism

In recent years. I would guess around 3-4.
So he goes to military and the first thing the officers asking is if he is a terrorists? How did they knew he is Kurdish?
Doesnt make sense to me.

erdogan solved kurdish issue largely there is peace process rigt now well whats your solution about kurdish issue. is it failed systems such as sosyalism or kemalism
There is no Kemalists system, Turkey is still the same system as 20-40 years ago.

So he goes to military and the first thing the officers asking is if he is a terrorists? How did they knew he is Kurdish?
Doesnt make sense to me.
This is real. For example they just look at your paperwork and see what region you are from then they know you are kurdish especially after they see your face.

Not all of the arabs rebelled it was only a few idiots in the hijaz compared to the whole arab population at the time. Also when italy invaded libya it was mostly arabs who fought the italians. Ataturk was there as well. What about the people that fought the french in antep? They were arab too.

I'm quiet sure that many of them rebelled.

Almost every arab I meet loves turks and they are proud to show off if they have turkish ancestry.
I didn't met many Arabs so i can't comment on this one.

Did the cental asian turks help is in ww1? Idk but I know for sure that the pakistanis did.
Central Asian Turls had their own problems at that time, you know it bro.

Yeah because of that some people attack Turkish flags, blocade roads, etc.. etc... nothing has been solved yet there is just ceasefire and that's all.

There can't be a peace process while one side wants Autonomy and Freedom for the terrorist leader.

I have no solution for Kurdish Issue but "Osman pamukoğlu" has

Back
Top Bottom