• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If turkey continues to talk shit againt Israel. Than Netanjahu will order a false flag from his secret service to orchestrate a sectarian conflict between Turkey and Iran.

Your PM is playing with fire and undermining the unity of your nation. Israel has full awarenes in the region. I doubt that turkish authorities even have a clue who is going in and out in their country.

If turkey continues to talk shit againt Israel. Than Netanjahu will order a false flag from his secret service to orchestrate a sectarian conflict between Turkey and Iran.

Your PM is playing with fire and undermining the unity of your nation. Israel has full awarenes in the region. I doubt that turkish authorities even have a clue who is going in and out in their country.
It is the best for you to talk about your China, and shut your mouth about the stuff that you have no idea about.

don't do drugs kids

You guys have no idea how stuff actually works.

What people say on t.v or what certain groups try to get you to believe is all b.s. Trust me i know this stuff from a reliable source.

There are many different things to look at including media, ngo's, lobbies etc.

Dont call everything a conspiracy theory and discredit it because guess what you think you have it all figured out but in reality you dont. The world is a strange place and people will do anything to serve their own agenda.

In short everyone plays dirty and they dont want you to figure out. Yes they will lie to you.

What i just said applies to almost everything.

You guys probably think im crazy but I dont care,

Last edited:
You guys have no idea how stuff actually works.

What people say on t.v or what certain groups try to get you to believe is all b.s. Trust me i know this stuff from a reliable source.

There are many different things to look at including media, ngo's, lobbies etc.

Dont call everything a conspiracy theory and discredit it because guess what you think you have it all figured out but in reality you dont. The world is a strange place and people will do anything to serve their own agenda.

In short everyone plays dirty and they dont want you to figure out. Yes they will lie to you.

What i just said applies to almost everything.

You guys probably think im crazy but I dont care,

Very good statement. But the fact is, Erdogan came to power with help of Israel and USA. They made him and they can brake him. Gulen movement was just a first step to defeat Erdogan and his movement of political Islamism.

Secularism is what makes Turkey and every nation strong. If secularism is gone, than Turkey will colapse in sectarian violence.

Very good statement. But the fact is, Erdogan came to power with help of Israel and USA. They made him and they can brake him. Gulen movement was just a first step to defeat Erdogan and his movement of political Islamism.

Secularism is what makes Turkey and every nation strong. If secularism is gone, than Turkey will colapse in sectarian violence.
I keep the politics to myself but i see your point

so what Turkey is gonna do about it.....or this is just a lip service.....

Yes way....my ratings are up by one ! :D
Lucky day for you. My fat fingers on this phone plus laggy internet got you a positive. Im pretty sure it is removed though and your number of positives is unchanged.

Back
Top Bottom