• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont know about you guys, but those ISIS guys have captured Mosul (the biggest city after Baghdad) and also have taken 28 Turkish hostages. This is really bothering me, I dont want those lunatics to be our neighbours in Syria and Iraq.

If only we had a strong government.

EDIT: Thousands are fleeing. This is a tragedy. Where are the Kurds, where is Bagdad?
Those guys now have tanks and choppers, good thing they dont know how to operate them.

Last edited:
I dont know about you guys, but those ISIS guys have captured Mosul (the biggest city after Baghdad) and also have taken 28 Turkish hostages. This is really bothering me, I dont want those lunatics to be our neighbours in Syria and Iraq.

EDIT: Thousands are fleeing. This is a tragedy. Where are the Kurds, where is Bagdad?
Those guys now have tanks and choppers, good thing they dont know how to operate them.

Maliki is Shia, tbh I think he's trying to hold the Shia areas and let Sunni's deal with ISIS themselves (aka abandon them).
Kurds won't be able to hold them on their own, Barzani will have to look at Turkey.

What are we going to do? Depends.

The middle-east is being reshaped.

Turkey says investigating reports 28 truck drivers kidnapped in Iraq

The soldiers took off their uniforms and run away, mosul is almost fallen, Isil is coming closer towards KRG, seems like Barzani is going to have a hard time.

Time to march in there and clean up the mess the Yanks have left.

We're talking about a group that is randomly killing people, even children. This is really fucked up.
Not only because of the Turkmens, but for the sake of humanity.

To me it seems Turkey actually has enough cards to invade Syria and Iraq to provide security to Turkmen (a la Putin style) and other people who wants Turkish protection and/or create buffer zones against terrorists, but this govt simply doesnt take any action at all. A pity.

Local kids throwing stones at the retreating cowards of the Iraqi army. They left their posts when ISIS came closer to the city, they didnt fight. They have superior weapons and training and yet they run.

And it is here, where there is a link to the ISIS take over of Mosul. Mosul sits right on the diving line between Arab and Kurdish controlled Iraq. The further encroachment of ISIS forces in to Iraqi Kurdistan risks destabilizing an area of extreme interest for Ankara. Turkey has broken with the United States and has supported the export of Kurdish oil from the KRG, has invested heavily in the region, and has taken numerous steps to tighten ties with Barzani. The expansion of ISIS’ territory, which now runs from Mosul to Al Anbar in Iraq out to Al Raqqah in Syria, has put extra pressure on Ankara. For Turkey, the only entree point for its intel operations in Syria are run out of the Hatay province.

The ISIS Operation in Mosul and the Implications for Turkish Foreign Policy | Turkey Wonk: Nuclear and Political Musings in Turkey and Beyond

Interesting article, the threat of a destabilized KRG will make the government sweat.

Last edited:
Time to march in there and clean up the mess the Yanks have left.
Sure spill more Turkish blood for sake of Kurds and Arabs so Turks became minority in their own country even faster... :hitwall: You are so eager to spill your own people's blood for sake of non-Turks at the end of the day you are no different than a Neo-Ottomanists dreamer.

Kilis'te hastane basıp, asker dövdüler
Kilis'te dün sabah saatlerinde kaçakçılar ile jandarma arasında çatışma çıktı.

Suriye tabiyetinde olan üç kaçakçıdan ikisi olay yerinde hayatını kaybederken, biri yaralı olarak hastaneye kaldırıldı.

Tibil köyünde yaşamakta olan kaçakçı yakınları da, Kilis Devlet hastanesini bastı.

CHP Kilis İl Başkanı Abidin Uslu Hürriyet'e yaptığı açıklamada, Suriyeli kaçakçıların yakınlarının hastaneye tedavi amaçlı gelmiş dört askeri darp ettiklerini söyledi.

Uslu, "sınırdaki çatışma sabah saatlerinde oldu. 50-60 kişilik bir grup da öğle saatlerinde Kilis Devlet Hastanesini bastı. Burada gördükleri asker kıyafetlileri dövdüler, dışarıdaki trafik polisi arabasına ve diğer araçlara hasar verdiler. Darp edilen iki asker beyin travması endişesiyle tedavi altına alındı."

Uslu, Kilis'teki garnizon komutanının da olay yerine geldiğini, güvenlik kameralarının incelendiğini bildirdi.

Kilis'te hastane basıp, asker dövdüler - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Last edited:
sorry nazi dogs operation against pkk begins.

kapali-yol-acildi-4460542.Jpeg

Kapalı yol açıldı - Milliyet.com.tr

Last edited by a moderator:
After all these disgrace they're still trying to throw mud to people who criticize, some people are really shameless, and they would call other people traitors at any possible event, who is the traitor we all see currently.

one thing is certain, some groups or 3rd parties want to see this region go up in flames again. For what benefit though? who is the winner of these sudden explosion of violence? Is it coincidence that pkk activities are increasing at the same time KRG/north Iraq is being targeted as we speak? could it be that someone wants Turkey and KRG activities to stop?
edit: now that ISIL went against KRG too, can we expect pkk to cease their activities in TUrkey and focus on ISIL? that would be interesting.

Last edited:
To me it seems Turkey actually has enough cards to invade Syria and Iraq to provide security to Turkmen (a la Putin style) and other people who wants Turkish protection and/or create buffer zones against terrorists, but this govt simply doesnt take any action at all. A pity.

You haven't the guts to walk in 'a la Putin' - That Russian Teddy Bear is one of a kind ! :smokin:

Plus who are going to use as foot soldiers ?

@xenon54 ? That Swissy doesn't play rugby because he might break a nail & you expect him to fight for Turkiye ? :o:

@Sinan ? His wife doesn't allow him to have a guy's night out anymore; he has to be back home straight after work - So hes a martyr-in-love anyhow ! :(

But don't worry Brother, I'm here for you; I will fight for Turkiye ! 8-)

As long as you promise to introduce me to Nur Fettahoglu ! :ashamed:

So how is life treating you in Japan, kardes ? :)

You haven't the guts to walk in 'a la Putin' - That Russian Teddy Bear is one of a kind ! :smokin:

Plus who are going to use as foot soldiers ?

@xenon54 ? That Swissy doesn't play rugby because he might break a nail & you expect him to fight for Turkiye ? :o:

@Sinan ? His wife doesn't allow him to have a guy's night out anymore; he has to be back home straight after work - So hes a martyr-in-love anyhow ! :(

But don't worry Brother, I'm here for you; I will fight for Turkiye ! 8-)

As long as you promise to introduce me to Nur Fettahoglu ! :ashamed:

So how is life treating you in Japan, kardes ? :)
lol, but i read a while ago that you have quite a belly, so can we entrust our defense on you? ;)
Im not in Japan anymore, I was there at the time i signed up for this site. Life was good over there.
let's introduce that Nur girl to you first, i bet you will have a 6pack before she allows you to lay a hand on her :butcher:
How's the situation in Karachi? Did those terrorists get killed?

Back
Top Bottom