• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2. Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı'ndaki bayrağı indirdiler

24725531.jpg

Yüzleri kapalı bir grup, Diyarbakır'da 2. Hava Kuvveti Komutanlığı'nın arka kapısının olduğu bölgedeki duvardan atlayarak kışla içinde direkteki Türk Bayrağı'nı indirdi.

2. Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı'ndaki bayrağı indirdiler - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Do you know what that means?

Every personnel was sleeping?
If such bastards can enter easily, who knows what else they could have done if they wanted to?

Slowly im getting pissed off, we are making technological progress, but if we can't even react with an iron hand to such petty pkk cases (road blockades, protesting mobs, kidnapping of military personnel, lowering our flag etc.), it seems it's almost all in vain. More action, less talking, they are itching and looking for a justification to continue their terrorism again (which will happen eventually anyway). Or could it be that the govt wants to finish preparation with those kalekols and whatnot before they start large scale operations?

Or could it be that the govt wants to finish preparation with those kalekols and whatnot before they start large scale operations?
C'mon mate we all know they dont do anything because of elections next year, erdogan needs Kurdish support.

but if we can't even react with an iron hand to such petty pkk cases

Mate, this is not an issue of "We can't".... The way of things getting handled has nothing to do with our nation. This is Sultan's doing.... he's letting this shit to happen.

Peace prosess my ***...... our soldiers used to kill for our flag. Their balls didn't droped of but government has to give the order. And they are not doing a thing.

Mate, this is not an issue of "We can't".... The way of things getting handled has nothing to do with our nation. This is Sultan's doing.... he's letting this shit to happen.

Peace prosess my ***...... our soldiers used to kill for our flag. Their balls didn't droped of but government has to give the order. And they are not doing a thing.
I have no doubt about the military, the 90s result speak for themselves. It's just that this lack of balls in the politics is insulting. All of this is pkk shit is happening at the same time our military is growing, so what are the politicians afraid of? This peace process failed, if even we common folks can see it, then Erdogan knows that certainly too. Maybe as @xenon54 said, they are waiting for a time when it benefits them the most.

This is bullshit,i told you guys they sold out the country and we see the proof.
It will get worse and nothing we can do about,bye bye Turkiye.

Just look at all the things our ancestors went through in ww1. They are very small to the chalanges we face today. During the world war, we didn't have weapons, we were outnumbered and out maneuvered. We still won our independence with will of the people and strong leader. When I see these generals of akpians cry I feel ashamed. They are insulting the hardships our ancestors went through and gave us a home country.

Every personnel was sleeping?
If such bastards can enter easily, who knows what else they could have done if they wanted to?

Slowly im getting pissed off, we are making technological progress, but if we can't even react with an iron hand to such petty pkk cases (road blockades, protesting mobs, kidnapping of military personnel, lowering our flag etc.), it seems it's almost all in vain. More action, less talking, they are itching and looking for a justification to continue their terrorism again (which will happen eventually anyway). Or could it be that the govt wants to finish preparation with those kalekols and whatnot before they start large scale operations?

TSK'dan bayrak açıklaması
Genelkurmay Başkanlığı, “Hiçbir kişi veya grubun Şanlı Türk Bayrağını dalgalandığı gönderinden indiremeyeceğinin bilinmesi kamuoyuna saygıyla duyurulur.” açıklaması yaptı.

TSK'dan bayrak açıklaması - Milliyet Haber

Well my answer to TSK will be:

But they did........ if you can't defend our glorious flag, don't put it in your pole.

Genelkurmay Başkanlığı, “Hiçbir kişi veya grubun Şanlı Türk Bayrağını dalgalandığı gönderinden indiremeyeceğinin bilinmesi kamuoyuna saygıyla duyurulur.” açıklaması yaptı.

But they did........ if you can't defend our glorious flag, don't put it in your pole.

They must be kidding..... we are not expecting a press release from them all we want from TSK is to do their job

Well, that statement makes it even more tragicomical.

...But They have just done in front of the army!
24725531_tepe.jpg

...And the Army still claims no one can take down the Turkish flag...

Giresun'un Piraziz ilçesindeki bir lisenin yurt inşaatında çalışan işçilerle İstiklal Marşı'nı okumak için toplanan öğrenciler arasında çıkan tartışma sonucunda liseye girmek isteyen vatandaşları polis engelledi.

Giresun'da İstiklal Marşı kavgası - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom