• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turks---specially anti-AKP ones---need to calm down.

AKP---specially Erdogan----needs to be more flexible, sympathetic, and diplomatic.

These current tensions aren't good for anyone.

Mine blast isn't Erdogan's or AKP's fault...Please stay calm.

I despise the European genociders just as much.

Why do they not talk about Turkey occupying Cyprus? why do Europeans complain about every apartment in Jerusalem, yet not a peep about the Turkish settlements in Cyprus?:

So you don't have to tell me about the Europeans, they are a despicable people that have been hounding my people for over 2,000 years and chased us out of the middle east and all over the world. They are responsible for almost all the ills put upon the Jewish people.

There is very little anti-semitism in the far east or even many parts of Africa. It's a European disease that Muslims also have. Although Muslims are basically hostile to everyone - I'm sure you know this, as it includes your nation's treatment of the Kurds and Armenians.

I am sick of your shitty culture and religion that blames everything on Jews. Every accident, every incident, every sneeze that a Turk makes is somehow blamed on Jews.

You are regressing as a nation. Devolving instead of evolving.

Yet every Turk tries to tell me it's only Erdogan and his party. Yeah? well Erdogan and his party have been ruling Turkey for a long time with the Turks who keep voting them back in with majorities.

"Oh...we saved some Jews once" - good for you. Now you've gone backwards in your development and have joined the Arab mindset.

As for the Krauts. The idea that a nation who completely bought into the genocide of the Jews could rehabilitate itself in such a short space of time and for all the anti-semites to simply melt away, is complete fiction by the Europeans. We all know what Germans really think.

And today more Jews assaulted in France, more Jews killed in Belgium. All by your people's hands. Muslims and Europeans.

Are you angry? :D

Why do they not talk about Turkey occupying Cyprus? why do Europeans complain about every apartment in Jerusalem, yet not a peep about the Turkish settlements in Cyprus?:
You better stop talking about Cyprus, Turkish involvement was legitimate, you can thank Greeks for the situation.

Treaty of Guarantee (1960) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sick of your shitty culture and religion that blames everything on Jews. Every accident, every incident, every sneeze that a Turk makes is somehow blamed on Jews.
Stop talking as if you know whats going on in Turkey.

Yet every Turk tries to tell me it's only Erdogan and his party. Yeah? well Erdogan and his party have been ruling Turkey for a long time with the Turks who keep voting them back in with majorities.
People dont vote for him because of Antisemitic feelings.

"Oh...we saved some Jews once" - good for you. Now you've gone backwards in your development and have joined the Arab mindset.
Not only some, we saved thousands of them during history, from medival ages till WWII.

And today more Jews assaulted in France, more Jews killed in Belgium. All by your people's hands. Muslims and Europeans.
How many Turks killed Jews again?

With that i mean those CHP protestors protested TOGETHER with PKK sympathisants which is not acceptable.
I dont and will never vote for Erdogan but that action was a big fail and there are much better ways to do that

Those guys were told to **** off and did not, no one wanted the situation to escalate thats why everyone decided to ignore them.

alevit protest and no molotof bomb on the german police ?

Sunni gathering at the LanxessArena and no one was burned to death, raped, stoned, or raped and stoned or women killed? Wtf.

So you don't have to tell me about the Europeans, they are a despicable people that have been hounding my people for over 2,000 years and chased us out of the middle east and all over the world. They are responsible for almost all the ills put upon the Jewish people.

There is very little anti-semitism in the far east or even many parts of Africa. It's a European disease that Muslims also have. Although Muslims are basically hostile to everyone - I'm sure you know this, as it includes your nation's treatment of the Kurds and Armenians.

As for the Krauts. The idea that a nation who completely bought into the genocide of the Jews could rehabilitate itself in such a short space of time and for all the anti-semites to simply melt away, is complete fiction by the Europeans. We all know what Germans really think.

And i'm getting sick of your culture and identitiy too, which you think makes you the ultimate victim. It wasn't Turkey who killed Israeli civillians you know? The fact that you faced many atrocities throughout history doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want and get away with it.

Despite the USA's unconditional backing, the more you act like a spoiled brat, the more severe the consequences will be. Get used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every accident, every incident, every sneeze that a Turk makes is somehow blamed on Jews.

And you totally ignored my comment that i have jewish relatives who were never discrimminated by neither Turkey nor Turks

The goverment put 25000 poliçe and 50 Toma(water cannons) around gezi park, however, southeastern part's roads are blocked for 7 days by terrorists, and one mayor says he appreciates Erdoğan nd terrorist leader for ''peace talks''.

In the end they will run, and as always we take care of their mess.

a holly gezi protestor appeared on today,

grandson of SPARTAN :omghaha:

10380310_723068921069878_5841180827191597082_n.jpg

Last edited:
He got some guts, it needs bravery to be like this in a country where you can be killed for being a gay :)

Back
Top Bottom