• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've noticed much more hostility and racism from Turks towards Jews in the last 10 years. Even if a lot of it is online.

My non-Jewish friend lived in Turkey for many years and decided to move because he could feel the country becoming more extreme. He told me he wanted to get out. Now he's in Canada.

Do you think it's only Erdogan?

If Turks found him so offensive, he'd be out of office - yet he and his party are as popular as ever.

Blaming Jews for the protests, blaming Jews for the mine disaster.

You're just Arabs now. No better, no different.
Are you Iranian under Jewish flag? I'm just asking because there are so many Iranians who hide behind other flags.

Kimseyi zor durumda bırakmak istemem, o yüzden Türkçe yazayım:

Geçen seneden beri polis tarafından onlarca cinayet işlendi, onlarca insan işkence gördü, yüzlerce insan sakatlandı ya da gözünü kaybetti. Tüm bunlar "taş atıyorlardı" denilerek meşrulaştırılmaya çalışıldı, AKP'lilerin gözünde meşrulaştırıldı da. Başbakan çıkmış, "polis kendisine nasıl hakim oluyor ben anlamıyorum" diyor. Valla ben de halk kendisine nasıl hakim olabiliyor onu anlamıyorum. Artık sınırları zorluyorlar. Umarım olmaz ama polis cinayetlerinin %55'in gözünde meşrulaştığını düşünün. İşte böyle bir Türkiye çok uzağımızda değil. Görmüşsünüzdür haberlerde, bugün az daha bir polis amiri linç ediliyordu. Diyeceğim o ki, iyi niyetli olsun olmasın yavar adlı eleman gayet haklı. İnsanları onlarca kamera önünde tekmeleyecek, tokatlayacak kadar coştular artık. Sonumuz hayrolsun ne diyim.

Amazing how much the Turks have regressed in just a few years from being potential Europeans to being conspiracy theorists, loons and racists.
Says the one whos generalizing a 75 million nation...

Conspiracy theoryst and Antisemits allways existed and they are everywhere not just in Turkey, we just hear more of them because more people have access to Internet.

Among all the enthnic minoritys in Turkey Jews was one of the few who never had any major problem during history and a populist politian will also not change this fact.

bild_4684.jpg

around 50.000 people demonstrating against Erdogan today.
EDIT: Here in Cologne, Germany.

nazi germans (bild) and turkish alevits = ugly sisters

50k cüüss atma ziya

Expressing your opinion one way or the other is never wrong.

Scum like babay guy are the reason why Turks have a bad reputation in Germany. Probably living on welfare.

With that i mean those CHP protestors protested TOGETHER with PKK sympathisants which is not acceptable.
I dont and will never vote for Erdogan but that action was a big fail and there are much better ways to do that

CHP (Kemalists) and PKK together? Make no sense for me.

Back
Top Bottom