• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not being West, i'm saying wrong is wrong.... theft, murder, bribery is no good. But as moral muslims, you have no trouble with these things because you have power to rule. Nothing is Islamic about you, nothing is Muslim about you. All you do is actually worshipping money and that's all.

You guys white wash all the crimes of Erdogan. Your uncoditioned support for Erdogan gives him the support to commit more crimes.

Where did i say to vote for kılıçdaroğlu or bahçeli, i despise them too. But this thing "Because we have no alternative, we should let Erdogan to do his bidding".

If Erdogan at the day.. which he stormed into supermarket and slapped a guy. I mean instead of slapping the guy, let's say he raped 2 girls there in the eyes of everybody.

You would still defend Erdogan, saying that "Those girls where zionist agents, and they deserved rape"... .. whose pathetic now ?

Does it finish by saying 'wrong is wrong' ?..

BTW i don't accept that Erdoğan is a murderer for sure...

Sadete gel arkadaş....

What we should do ?...

Does it finish by saying 'wrong is wrong' ?..

Sadete gel arkadaş....

What we should do ?...

Why do you ask me ? Figure out your own solution, should we ask other countries for what to do If we are in a trouble ?

What i'm saying is simple, stay with the justice, that's all.

You guys are so funny & you know it right ?..

You say, "Okay if not Erdogan, whom i should vote for"... and i'm saying this your responsiblity.

If you are gone continue voting for Erdogan, you will share his sins with him. You know he is acting against jusitice and you still support him... in the name of.... what ??? what exactly ???

I will vote for "Osman pamukoğlu" he represents me the best. Erdogan, Bahçeli, Kılıçdaroğlu can all go to hell. They only look for personal gains nothing more. But Erdogan is the ultimate thief and crook here. The history of our republic never seen this much corruption in it's history. He smashed many values....

İmam osurursa, cemaat sıçarmış.... we all see how police reacts against people, how his ministers talks rudely with our people. How they accept bribe from coorporations. I'm in the business, i know some twisted shit... last one is one week ago.

I witnessed how they misusing ministry's money and spending on people who are ideologically close to them but incapable in terms of tecnical knowledge.

Why do you ask me ? Figure out your own solution

I told you my solution...

"And when i'm voting for AK Parti i look at my choices and i see non of them can be able to rule in Türkiye by far...

These 2 stupid puppet traitors kılıçdaroğlu(chp) & bahçeli(mhp)... I would never vote for them... It's better i die..."

I will vote for "Osman pamukoğlu" he represents me the best.

lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

"And when i'm voting for AK Parti i look at my choices and i see non of them can be able to rule in Türkiye by far...

These 2 stupid puppet traitors kılıçdaroğlu(chp) & bahçeli(mhp)... I would never vote for them... It's better i die..."

lol...

If you want to see corruption and murder you should look your ata... killed thousands of people... He even killed so many people just because they are not wearing hat... Do you know that he even sent Hamidiye Frigate to Bomb Rize because of that 'hat' stupidity ?... How come ? WTF ?.. That guy was a civil servant of state (Ottoman & Türkiye).. He was always a servant of state in all of his life... But look what ?.. I only calculated his lands' area... Forget about the things on these lands... And i saw that these lands' area makes 2X10 m, 20 m wide road from Türkiye to USA... You can search it... Tens of buildings at that time... There was so less buildings at that time... He had 18-19 factories... Nearly all of them are about alcholic drink... You always tell "Our ata supported defence industry so much" but when we look at these factories non of them are about defence & aviation... There are so many things else... It is a very long list... You can find these in İsmail Cem's book also...

http://yayin5.canliyayin.org:98/vesikalar/mkemalinmirasi.pdf

Do you know that when our brothers from Pakistan sent money for our nation you ata used it to make CHP a shareholder of İş Bankası with 28% ?..

While our people was in hungry your ata bought SAVARONA yahct for himself... It was 1-2 million dollars...

Now what will you say about this word of your's ?????......

When you started lying and insulting about Ataturk, i stopped reading....

Die in ignorance.

What do you think about Erdogan going around punching people, or is it a fake and edited video?

He got provoked by a well known 'professional' activist also they claimed to be relatives of martyrs turns out to be a lie.. groups come in from different areas of the country just to cause a lot of trouble..

When you started lying and insulting about Ataturk, i stopped reading....

Die in ignorance.

Hahahaha... Insult ?... Those are real facts !!!... They are under recrods !!!...

What happened to you honest, fair, good boy !!! :lol:

Where is your 'wrong is wrong' attitude ?... :dance3:

Why don't you call your ata as thief & murderer etc... ?...

lol...

If you want to see corruption and murder you should look your ata... killed thousands of people... He even killed so many people just because they are not wearing hat... Do you know that he even sent Hamidiye Frigate to Bomb Rize because of that 'hat' stupidity ?... How come ? WTF ?.. That guy was a civil servant of state (Ottoman & Türkiye).. He was always a servant of state in all of his life... But look what ?.. I only calculated his lands' area... Forget about the things on these lands... And i saw that these lands' area makes 2X10 m, 20 m wide road from Türkiye to USA... You can search it... Tens of buildings at that time... There was so less buildings at that time... He had 18-19 factories... Nearly all of them are about alcholic drink... You always tell "Our ata supported defence industry so much" but when we look at these factories non of them are about defence & aviation... There are so many things else... It is a very long list... You can find these in İsmail Cem's book also...

http://yayin5.canliyayin.org:98/vesikalar/mkemalinmirasi.pdf

Do you know that when our brothers from Pakistan sent money for our nation you ata used it to make CHP a shareholder of İş Bankası with 28% ?..

While our people was in hungry your ata bought SAVARONA yahct for himself... It was 1-2 million dollars...

Now what will you say about this word of your's ?????......

You are claiming something without providing evidences; but just dropping some suspicion into minds. The thing is that when you claim something you have to provide evidences.

This is your style to throw mud on people and then leave them to prove they are innocent. This does not Work in the modern World, therefore you are welcome in such places.

btw,The link you posted is not for a book but some documents about things.

@Kaan

You are a perfect choice. The one insults the founder on the special day may 19, and you ...

Adamlar mafya mı hükümet mi belli değil.

No need to exaggerate just one provocator tried to stirr up the angry crowd against the pm so he got a good beating.. think about it if the planned worked out.

angry crowd charges on pm and his group..

what will happen next?

can you imagine..

so..

''If you boo the PM you get smacked''

is nothing compared to what the provocator did..

:agree:

the guy should be thankful that he's stll alive

.:dirol:

You are claiming something without providing evidences; but just dropping some suspicion into minds. The thing is that when you claim something you have to provide evidences.
This is your style to throw mud on people and then leave them to prove they are innocent. This does not Work in the modern World, therefore you are welcome in such places.
btw,The link you posted is not for a book but some documents about things.

lol... I sent proof to you... The link i gave you is TMBB records... Gönderdiğim meclis zabıtları.... Also i added İsmail Cem also took these infos into his book... Go and search google... Go bookstore... İsmail Cem was a kemalist guy...

You insult Erdoğan like crazy but when i talk with proofs you start to cry like kids...

"this guy insults our ataaaaa... ühü ühü... :cray:"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom