• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, it's exactly your condition.

People become pro-AKP or anti-AKP.

They lost ability to differentiate right from the wrong. (Seems like you also)
Why you try bringing reason to someone that is ''blinded by the light''?:smokin:
There are two kinds of people on this planet;those who can see,hear,understand for them selfs and those who are blind,deaf,follow the ''chosen one''.
@Sinan ,no matter what you say show or prove,its all in vain.

Last edited:
You call me blind is there anyone more blind then you ?..

Our swore and biggest enemies who is west are attacking Erdoğan and you also attack Erdoğan... By attacking Erdoğan you are being on the same side with our swore and biggest enemies... You can't even understand this wide open fact...

What else i can say to your kind of blinds ?... Serve for our enemies you guys.. Keep it up...

That's sad...

Actually no word left to say...

:closed:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan @T-123456 @u.MP

Sizden ala kör mü var bi de bana kör diyosunuz...

Ezeli ve en büyük düşmanımız olan batı Erdoğan'a saldırıyor siz de bu ezeli ve en büyük düşmanlarımızın yanında yer alıyorsunuz ,onlarla birlikte Erdoğan'a saldırıyorsunuz... Bu apaçık durumu bile anlayamıyorsunuz...

You call me blind is there anyone more blind then you ?..

Our swore and biggest enemies are attacking Erdoğan and you also attack Erdoğan... By attacking Erdoğan you are being on the same side with our swore and biggest enemies... You can't even understand this wide open fact...

What else i can say your kind of blinds ?... Serve for our enemies you guys.. Keep it up...

That's sad...

Actually no word left to say...

:closed:

Yeah, foreign powers put money,in your people's house's these money.

ayakkabi-kutusu-twitter-i-salladi_15504_b.jpg

Your Erdogan and his ministers are crooks, liars, thieves, murderers. But foreign powers are at fault..... don't think so.

That's why i'm saying we should split the country. You and your kind can live in ignorance and ruled bu dictators i don't care anymore.

Just me and people like me deserve much better than these morons...

Hi guys, so i am tottally ignorant about Turkish politics.

But could some of you explain where Erdogan's supporters lie? I mean the demographics?

Why do they support him. Thank you :-)

@xenon54

@Sinan This is why all the west is attacking Erdoğan right ?.. lol...

West will be west, they always attack and talking shit behind our back..

I'm saying doing of Erdogan and his goons are unrelated with West... ok ?

Erdogan fvcked up the justice system.... Look at Reza Zerrab.. he alone bribed various officers.. he has been granted to drive in security lines with his car. Gave $700.000 watch to minister... and many other criminal activities.

Now he has been set free.. and playing with his wife and horses.

Atlarına Gözü Gibi Bakıyor!

You people are blind and your blindness will be the end of us... and i can't do anything about
it.....

------------------------------------------

20347_2.jpg

His "gift" watch values more than 2 months of salaries of the miners who died in the accident.

And you came and defend these crooks against me.... you guys shouldn't be allowed to vote... you are destroying our country.

Kaan, i'm sick of these people.

Just a few days ago. I went to a ministry regarding a project. Control engineer was sooo stupid and ignorant......she didn't know a single thing about mechanical systems. She even insisted on installing wrong systems that would be malfunction under operation.

But she has been made a control engineer like, she know a thing.... why ??? Because she wears a headscarf...our country is being destroyed by these uncapable man and women being appointed into important places because they are religious, wears headscarf, "badem" mustache etc.... but they seriously lack knowledge about their area of expertise.

And know their ally Gulen has gone, they literally have no pool of educated people. Country will be crushed more and more and these idiots.

We should split like North and South Korea... all the educated people will be in south Turkey, we would rock. Tayip worshippers.... well they can do whatever they like, i don't care anymore about them.

West will be west, they always attack and talking shit behind our back..

Yes i'm telling that.. West is always west but you are being west also...

And when i'm voting for AK Parti i look at my choices and i see non of them can be able to rule in Türkiye by far...

These 2 stupid puppet traitors kılıçdaroğlu(chp) & bahçeli(mhp)... I would never vote for them... It's better i die...

Yes i'm telling that.. West is always west but you are being west also...

And when i'm voting for AK Parti i look at my choices and i see non of them can be able to rule in Türkiye by far...

These 2 stupid puppet traitors kılıçdaroğlu(chp) & bahçeli(mhp)... I would never vote for them... It's better i die...

I'm not being West, i'm saying wrong is wrong.... theft, murder, bribery is no good. But as moral muslims, you have no trouble with these things because you have power to rule. Nothing is Islamic about you, nothing is Muslim about you. All you do is actually worshipping money and that's all.

You guys white wash all the crimes of Erdogan. Your uncoditioned support for Erdogan gives him the support to commit more crimes.

Where did i say to vote for kılıçdaroğlu or bahçeli, i despise them too. But this thing "Because we have no alternative, we should let Erdogan to do his bidding".

If Erdogan at the day.. which he stormed into supermarket and slapped a guy. I mean instead of slapping the guy, let's say he raped 2 girls there in the eyes of everybody.

You would still defend Erdogan, saying that "Those girls where zionist agents, and they deserved rape"... .. who is pathetic now ?

Back
Top Bottom