• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice photshop,(not)
Takinghipstertothenextlevel-88255.jpg
It is amazing how low an *** hair can go.

Thats really low of whoever did the photoshop.

a holly gezi protestor appeared on today,

grandson of SPARTAN :omghaha:

10380310_723068921069878_5841180827191597082_n.jpg

You guys failed miserably. Again. Apart from all, even if that picture was real, it's none of your business of how a person dresses up. You guys always try to mock people by their choices or their dresses but I really wonder if you have half of the guts that person has.

Nice Title. I Like it. :lol:

This shows how anti-AKP/Turkey CNN has become. I believe Turkey is going on the right path.

I thought the Turkish police should have done more. If they were Arab police they'd rape him in the behind with no regrets. :D

That guy is famous for any news watcher like us.... :D For my knowledge, It is the second time CNN reporter get humiliated, the first one is in Egypt where Anderson Cooper get punched by Mubarak supporter. But I am a supporter of free press :coffee:

The content of this guy's report does not matter; let it be anti or pro akp. The fact is a reporter got 'manhandled'. Freedom of press is very important.
I would also like to point out, we don't know the details and the reasoning behind this. So the police may have had a good reason to do what it has done.

The content of this guy's report does not matter; let it be anti or pro akp. The fact is a reporter got 'manhandled'. Freedom of press is very important.
I would also like to point out, we don't know the details and the reasoning behind this. So the police may have had a good reason to do what it has done.
He got very close to police. They have to do their job. İf you are doing live broadcasting you shouldnt be up tehir face. Same would happen in US. I think he provoked it to draw negative attention to Turkey. When I was in Istanbul they stopped me too when I got too close and asked for my passport. Some guy accidentally breached the blockade and he got carried away.

Nice Title. I Like it. :lol:

This shows how anti-AKP/Turkey CNN has become. I believe Turkey is going on the right path.

I thought the Turkish police should have done more. If they were Arab police they'd rape him in the behind with no regrets. :D
He got also kicked. But police apologized for that later. By the way, when I was in Istanbul I saw this CNN reporter. I greeted him but he didn't greet me back. I have personal vandetta against him :lol:

He got very close to police. They have to do their job. İf you are doing live broadcasting you shouldnt be up tehir face. Same would happen in US. I think he provoked it to draw negative attention to Turkey. When I was in Istanbul they stopped me too when I got too close and asked for my passport. Some guy accidentally breached the blockade and he got carried away.

He got also kicked. But police apologized for that later. By the way, when I was in Istanbul I saw this CNN reporter. I greeted him but he didn't greet me back. I have personal vandetta against him :lol:

That's interesting, are you anywhere in the video? :D

So he deserves it. :lol:

They were actually being easy with him, in the states it's even worse if you come up to their faces like that.

That guy is famous for any news watcher like us.... :D For my knowledge, It is the second time CNN reporter get humiliated, the first one is in Egypt where Anderson Cooper get punched by Mubarak supporter. But I am a supporter of free press :coffee:
actually it is 3rd. CNN reporter arrested and picked on police van when a CNN reporter tried to inter in China's restricted area forcefully LOL

Turkey is not a lawless place.
you should come to Bangladesh then, you would feel better about turkey and become proud of your police :sarcastic: you can thank me later :omghaha:

Freedom speech is nice and all, but that shouldnt mean that foreign mainstream media broadcasts only one perspective of a situation, as if they have a purpose, an aim to make things look even more negative to non-Turks. Both pro-govt Turkish tv channels and certain western media channels were not honest on presenting a balanced image of the situation to their own audience.

Nonetheless i strongly believe that certain western media groups and co seek to harm Turkey through negative media marketing. It's laughable how staunch pro-democracy western countries allowed the pkk to exist there and get labeled in a milder way in their media, how they keep presenting the armenian 'genocide' case in their favorable way and now they also tend to draw the image that majority of Turkey is protesting. As for that cnn guy, who knows he did it on purpose by getting so close to the police, maybe not, who knows. Its dissappinting that some fellow Turks dont see these provocations from western media, yet put all the blame on Turkish police or govt.

Back
Top Bottom