• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem is that some people have erdogan syndrome:-). The lawyer is talking against erdogan and not about something else. So erdogans right to interfer.

And he is lying about Van:-).

The problem is that some people have erdogan syndrome:-). The lawyer is talking against erdogan and not about something else. So erdogans right to interfer.

And he is lying about Van:-).

You may not be aware but there is something called free speech in Turkey... maybe i should use "there was".

Erdogan is right..

it was an purely political speech and judges arent supposed to do that.. yes there is free speech but if he want he have to join a political party, maybe CHP

besides that the speech itself was provocative, extemely rude and immoral..

so shame on that monkey he got what he wanted just piss of the PM.

also..

Appointed people can't lecture elected people on how to govern..

basically..

this idiot dont have right to lecture the PM and the President

metin-feyzioglu-chp-0901-jpg20140109212208.jpg

monkeys.

Last edited:
Why did you returned dude ?

This guy is not a judge, he's a lawyer.

Türkiye Barolar Birliği;

Türkiye Barolar Birliği, yasaların bir meslek kuruluşu olarak kendisine yüklediği görevlerinin yanında, toplumun hukuki sorunlarıyla ilgili görüş ve önerileriyle de Türk hukuk sisteminin gelişmesine katkı sağlamaktadır. Bünyesinde oluşturduğu alt komisyonlarda; yasal düzenlemelerle ilgili çalışma yapmakta, özellikle demokrasi ve insan hakları adına uygulamada ortaya çıkan aksamalara karşı sorumluluk bilinciyle etkin bir biçimde mücadele vermektedir.

Türkiye Barolar Birliği, ayrıca Türkiye dışındaki ülkelerdeki hukuka dair gelişmeleri takip etmektedir.

as additional

10363335_217970108412041_6709952594484878594_n.jpg

ordusunun-komuta-kademesi-yahudi-olan-%C3%BClke_164886.jpg

can this be coincidence ?

also CHP and MHP was talking a common candidate for presidency, this candidate can be Feyzioğlu also two these parties have a good realtionship with Israel and jewish groups until today...

First Haşim Kılıç (man of Fethullah) attacked to Erdogan and now this Feyzioğlu... as we see all these political maneuvers for frazzle to Erdogan so if they have a chance to coup they will do, if not they will reveal their common president candidate.

I think this elite groups missed too much of their strong times in Turkey, they hurry too much and attack all sides together, but Turkish people aware of their steps and we are not like ignorant as they think!

we were fish memory HUH!?

For god's sake would you die if you didn't involved Jews in anything ?

:D

But mate as you see they come out from every dirty jobs, it is something like joke but it is true.... actually i get bored to see them under every stones....

No you just want to see them after every event you don't like. Most of these are empty conspiracy theories.

:D

But mate as you see they come out from every dirty jobs, it is something like joke but it is true.... actually i get bored to see them under every stones....
Hmm, actually you dragged them in out of nowhere.

Mate are you only here for making Erdogan propaganda? Go and participate in other threads and learn things about our defence industry instead of posting nonsense conspiracy theorys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom